Burn Baby Burn!

Summaries and links to news items
Jim Mathias

Re: Burn Baby Burn!

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:49 am

The Ferguson Effect, that of police essentially standing down on the job, is what I'm watching for. Healthy Whites in and near Minneapolis, or Minne-Mogadishu as I sometimes call it, should learn the power of sticking together on the basis of our race. The National Alliance is here for that and so much more. Join!
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White Man 1

Re: Burn Baby Burn!

Post by White Man 1 » Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:48 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Wed Apr 21, 2021 6:49 am
The Ferguson Effect, that of police essentially standing down on the job, is what I'm watching for. Healthy Whites in and near Minneapolis, or Minne-Mogadishu as I sometimes call it, should learn the power of sticking together on the basis of our race. The National Alliance is here for that and so much more. Join!
These cops who resign from the police on account of their job being impossible to accomplish will no longer have the excuse of gainful employment as their "fear of the smear". What better time to take in healthy, idealistic young men and women than the present?