The Sovietization Of USofA

Summaries and links to news items
Wade Hampton III

The Sovietization Of USofA

Post by Wade Hampton III » Tue Mar 03, 2020 5:42 am

I’m in the editing and rewriting stage of 'Live Not By Lies' now, but I couldn’t pass up the opportunity to talk yesterday with a woman I’ll call “Clarissa,” whose stories were so good that I’m weaving them into the book’s narrative. Clarissa is a college professor who emigrated to the US from Russia as a young woman, a few years after the fall of the Soviet Union. She is yet another ex-Soviet bloc person who is extremely anxious about the emergence of soft totalitarianism here. Of course she can’t use her real name, because she fears professional retaliation. It should tell us something that not a single academic from a former communist country that I interviewed for this book was willing to speak using their own name — this, in the Land of the Free. Why not? Because they were afraid of facing professional consequences for speaking out against identity politics and the “social justice” regime. Below, some quotes from our interview:
The Instigator
The Instigator
67637.JPG (66.42 KiB) Viewed 3774 times
https://russia-insider.com/en/russian-w ... ka/ri28341

Jim Mathias

Re: The Sovietization Of USofA

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:44 pm

Excerpt: "Voting for someone [as a protest against political correctness] is wonderful, but the government cannot solve this problem."

Agreed, this is in our hands-- should we choose to take on the task. Many will cower in fear to do so; the few with the cojones and brains will take this on.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.