Convicted Child Molester Let Out Of Prison Because They’re Transgender, No Longer A Threat, Government Says

Summaries and links to news items
Benjamin Bice

Convicted Child Molester Let Out Of Prison Because They’re Transgender, No Longer A Threat, Government Says

Post by Benjamin Bice » Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:54 pm

By Ryan Saavedra
DailyWire.com

A convicted sex offender is being let out of prison in Iowa because they identify as a woman and the Iowa Attorney General’s Office says that the transgender criminal is no longer a threat because they have different hormones.

The Storm Lake Times reported that Joseph Matthew Smith, a 23-year-old convicted of molesting a fellow MCS student in 2014, also molested up to 15 kids, according to a report prepared by the state.

“A preliminary report prepared by the state’s expert, Dr. Jeffrey Davis, says Smith molested as many as 15 victims, ranging from ages 1 to 13, before being sentenced to prison in December 2015,” The Storm Lake Times reported. “The report found the likelihood of re-offending within five years of release exceeded 20% because victims were of both genders, and because Smith was under age 25 and never had a long-term relationship.”

“Mr. Smith has not had an intimate relationship,” the government report stated. “His sexual encounters appear to have primarily involved molestation, including his own molestation by multiple perpetrators, or his victimization of others.”

“The Iowa Sex Offender Registry shows Smith was convicted of 2nd degree sexual abuse against a female victim in 2012, and lascivious acts with a child against a male victim in 2014,” The Blaze reported. “The registry does not give the victim’s ages; they are listed as children under the age of 13.”

Smith received transgender treatment for the last two years at Newton Correctional Facility and started using female pronouns.

“We don’t believe we have evidence sufficient to prove Josie Smith has a significant chance of reoffending,” Iowa AG spokesman Lynn Hicks said. “Josie Smith will be subject to strict sex-offender reporting required of those who commit the crimes [they] did. [They’ll] be subject to supervision for the rest of [their] life.”

“The report recommended Smith be confined at the Cherokee Civil Commitment Unit for Sex Offenders (CCUSO) in Cherokee for an indefinite period,” The Storm Lake Times added. “But it was premised upon Smith having the sex drive of a man.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/convicte ... TJy63Y8jHc

Will Williams

Re: Convicted Child Molester Let Out Of Prison Because They’re Transgender, No Longer A Threat, Government Says

Post by Will Williams » Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:16 am

Benjamin Bice wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 9:54 pm

A convicted sex offender [singular] is being let out of prison in Iowa because they [plural] identify as a woman...
This proves two things:
1.) Journalism ain't what it used to be
2.) There is some sick shit out there, especially in Iowa.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Benjamin Bice

Re: Convicted Child Molester Let Out Of Prison Because They’re Transgender, No Longer A Threat, Government Says

Post by Benjamin Bice » Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:19 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 12:16 am
Benjamin Bice wrote:

A convicted sex offender [singular] is being let out of prison in Iowa because they [plural] identify as a woman...
This proves two things:
I think they're trying to use a "gender neutral" term or some BS. The important thing, though, is that I'm nowhere near stupid or insane enough to believe that this predator is no longer a threat because he decided to become a she. MY ASS!!! This foul creature shouldn't even be breathing - much less be released from prison.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:47 pm

Benjamin Bice wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:19 pm
Will Williams wrote:
Benjamin Bice wrote:

This proves two things:
I think they're trying to use a "gender neutral" term or some BS.
They're? The reporter is named Ryan Saavedra, a he, not a they.
Ryan's tiny Twitter photo

The child molester, Joseph Matthew Smith, was born a male and is still a male, so it's a he, or either Ryan screwed up and couldn't call it a she. Gender neutrality BS is a result of people being afraid to call a known male he and a known female she, and when the gender is unknown, he, not they. That's another lovely gift from the male-hating feminist movement.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Sat Feb 01, 2020 12:19 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 8:47 pm
Benjamin Bice wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 1:19 pm
Will Williams wrote:
Benjamin Bice wrote:

This proves two things:
I think they're trying to use a "gender neutral" term or some BS.
They're? The reporter is named Ryan Saavedra, a he, not a they.
Ryan's tiny Twitter photo

The child molester, Joseph Matthew Smith, was born a male and is still a male, so it's a he, or either Ryan screwed up and couldn't call it a she. Gender neutrality BS is a result of people being afraid to call a known male he and a known female she, and when the gender is unknown, he, not they. That's another lovely gift from the male-hating feminist movement.
All very true. The direction that the Jewish Powers That Be are herding this nation toward is disconcerting to say the least. Right now, my hands are tied other than to engender awareness through both online and real time community outreach and making small financial contributions to the National Alliance twice a month. The National Alliance is important because, in my opinion, only the NA has the philosophy and ideology that is needed to affect a crucial transformation. Other than that - I suppose we must bide our time until the time is right. I listened well when Doctor WLP stressed the importance of not taking any kind of physical action until the time is right.

P.S. I had to edit this post because I typed "win Doctor WLP" instead of "when Doctor WLP". I guess I was thinking about WINNING! :D :D :D