City employee loses job - ties to white supremacy?

Summaries and links to news items
Ryker

City employee loses job - ties to white supremacy?

Post by Ryker » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:51 pm

Hamilton staffer with ties to white supremacy no longer works for city

https://www.chch.com/city-of-hamilton-a ... mployment/

Will Williams

Re: City employee loses job - ties to white supremacy?

Post by Will Williams » Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:14 am

Ryker wrote:Hamilton staffer with ties to white supremacy no longer works for city

"Lemire has denied being a neo-Nazi... 'I am not and have not been the president or the last known leader of the Heritage Front. To be clear: I reject what they stand for. Period.'”

Could the poor fellow have grovelled any more than that to keep his pissy job?

Didn't the Heritage Front die off in the 1990s?
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Ryker

Post by Ryker » Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:29 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Ryker wrote:Hamilton staffer with ties to white supremacy no longer works for city

"Lemire has denied being a neo-Nazi... 'I am not and have not been the president or the last known leader of the Heritage Front. To be clear: I reject what they stand for. Period.'”

Could the poor fellow have grovelled any more than that to keep his pissy job?

Didn't the Heritage Front die off in the 1990s?
There was a biased but informative book written in 1994 about the "white supremacist" movement in Canada called: "Web of hate: Inside Canada's far right network" by Warren Kinsella. I did read it once and If I remember correctly, I believe the Heritage Front and other groups died off at that time. I don't think that this guy Lemire has anything to do with the fake charges presented against him. It's an obvious witch hunt.

Colin

Post by Colin » Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:35 pm

Heritage Front disbanded in 2005. The SPLC is keeping the name alive in the public for fundraising. If people really fact checked the sites like ADL and SPLC, they would find about 1/2 the groups they list are no longer active. Of the other half, about 1/3 of them are one man internet shows. I wish we had 1/2 the people ready to hit the streets they say are active.

Zack

Post by Zack » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:58 pm

This should pose a reminder to all pro-White people working in the public sector.

When we win, do not forget that these people want you broke, dead, your kids raped and brainwashed, and they think it's funny.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:10 am

Zack wrote:This should pose a reminder to all pro-White people working in the public sector.

When we win, do not forget that these people want you broke, dead, your kids raped and brainwashed, and they think it's funny.
Let's keep our eyes on the eternal things we're looking to accomplish to keep us on that path, and we'll get to that "win."
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

PallidaMort

Post by PallidaMort » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:01 pm

Attachments
01205981b0e5f987.jpg
01205981b0e5f987.jpg (217.68 KiB) Viewed 2925 times