It is currently Sun Aug 18, 2019 5:13 am


Angry Youth Shoots Up WalMart in El Paso

Summaries and links to news items
  • Author
  • Message
Offline
User avatar

Will Williams

  • Posts: 2194
  • Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Re: Angry Youth Shoots Up WalMart in El Paso

PostMon Aug 05, 2019 9:04 pm

I just heard a report that of the 22 people the kid murdered in El Paso only six were "Hispanic." Sixteen were not "Hispanic." How do the media whomps explain that if he was supposedly targeting only members of that invasive subspecies?

He was obviously shooting random targets.

Spaniards -- people from Spain -- are Hispanic. Mestizos who speak Spanish shouldn't be referred to as Hispanic. Too confusing. Not of the same race.
Offline

Colin

  • Posts: 144
  • Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:44 pm

Re: Angry Youth Shoots Up WalMart in El Paso

PostMon Aug 05, 2019 9:58 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Wade Hampton III wrote:Both of these are false flags!

You say that with such conviction, Wade. I don't believe it.

I know little about that Ohio shooter except he killed his sister and shot the other person who rode with them to wherever the shooting took place. Maybe he hated his sister? He must have. That would make it a hate crime for certain, but not a "false flag" -- just another excuse for controlled media and anti-White groups to beat their drums against law abiding White loyalists/dissidents.

You say "several shooters were involved." Provide proof, and not from the same Internet sources that claim the shootings are false flags. The reasons these kids do these deeds is the alienation they feel, among other things that are probably revealed on their "social media" accounts. These are signs of the times in an increasingly multi-racial society where Whites are being replaced by non-Whites. Anyone with common sense can see that. :|


The Jew media bosses
have sensed the collective pulse of the dumbed-down Goyim and
believe the time is right for doing away with the Second Amendment.

I can cite other Internet resources that have come to the same conclusion...

Save 'em. Go discuss this there. White Biocentrism isn't the place to vent those false flag theories, thanks.


The Ohio shooter and his sister were the only Whites killed. She was with a black guy. I wonder how much that had to do with the shooting.
Offline

Jim Mathias

  • Posts: 1301
  • Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Trump: "Mental illness and hatred pull the trigger

PostMon Aug 05, 2019 11:27 pm

https://www.libertyheadlines.com/trump- ... shootings/

Trump Denounces Racism, White Nationalism for Mass Shootings
August 5, 2019 Admin 8 Comments

‘Republicans and Democrats must come together and get strong background checks…’

(Eli Stokols, Los Angeles Times) WASHINGTON — In a solemn address from the White House on Monday, President Donald Trump condemned the gunmen who carried out two deadly mass shootings over the weekend and the white nationalism that motivated one of them — but stopped short of calling for stricter gun laws to prevent future attacks.

<snip>

“Mental illness and hatred pull the trigger, not the gun,” Trump said.

<snip>

He also called for more so-called red flag laws, which enable police or family members to petition a state court to temporarily remove firearms from someone who may present a danger to others or themselves.

<snip>
The rest of the story can be read at the link at the top of this post.

Making laws to empower those the cops or family members who don't like or approve of another family member's views reminds me of when, as a kid, it was taught to us that the Soviets would teach their kids to snitch on their parents to (as later learned) earn them a trip to one of the gulags in their archipelago or...into a NKVD (Secret Police) basement for immediate (and bloody) torture/liquidation. Also, there's no way I would believe that any firearm confiscation would ever be temporary.

Comments are open for those who wish to add to the discussion at this website.
Offline
User avatar

PhuBai68

  • Posts: 334
  • Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:23 pm
  • Location: Pickens County, SC

Re: Trump: "Mental illness and hatred pull the trigger

PostTue Aug 06, 2019 3:54 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Comments are open for those who wish to add to the discussion at this website.


Being it's quarter to 4 and for whatever reason I can't sleep, here's a "red flag" firearm confiscation I read about awhile back.
https://www.newyorkupstate.com/news/201 ... pened.html
This H.R.8 with "universal background checks" which sounds all peachy until you hear the details like if I go up to visit Will to hunt some Tennessee bucks and Will is going to loan me a rifle.
We have to go to a FFL dealer, do a NICS check and pay the dealer whatever he charges for a firearm transfer fee.
I hunt for 5 days and now to give Will his rifle back go through the whole nonsense all over and pay the fee.
Now if that rifle was Will's great uncle's and never had paperwork on it it does now.
That 4473 ATF form.
If caught loaning a firearm it's the same as selling, a felony with this bill.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.
Offline
User avatar

Wade Hampton III

  • Posts: 1972
  • Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2013 10:40 pm
  • Location: Pontiac, SC

Re: Angry Youth Shoots Up WalMart in El Paso

PostTue Aug 06, 2019 2:18 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Save 'em. Go discuss this there. White Biocentrism isn't the place to vent those false flag theories, thanks.



I didn't post or name any specific sites. Like the encyclopedia and dictionary, Internet-land is a big place.
I draw upon all these resources and make my own conclusions. Likewise as to the Moon landings in 1969.
I wasn't on the Moon in 1969 and do not know anyone who was. However, as in that case as well, I draw
upon many resources and make my own conclusions. After all, isn't that what White Bio and National
Vanguard are all about? I think so.
Offline

Colin

  • Posts: 144
  • Joined: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:44 pm

Re: Angry Youth Shoots Up WalMart in El Paso

PostTue Aug 06, 2019 6:48 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:
Will Williams wrote:
Save 'em. Go discuss this there. White Biocentrism isn't the place to vent those false flag theories, thanks.



I didn't post or name any specific sites. Like the encyclopedia and dictionary, Internet-land is a big place.
I draw upon all these resources and make my own conclusions. Likewise as to the Moon landings in 1969.
I wasn't on the Moon in 1969 and do not know anyone who was. However, as in that case as well, I draw
upon many resources and make my own conclusions. After all, isn't that what White Bio and National
Vanguard are all about? I think so.


The problem with the false flag bull is that is a distraction for most so that they are not prepared for what is going to happen. True false flag operations are extremely rare ( like only 6 in the past 100 years) but as with everything else if they start rumors then everything becomes a false flag, so that nothing is. It is just like with their calling everyone racist. It begins to lose it's meaning. We should be keeping our heads in the game, because if we lose focus, then there is nobody left to sound the warning and wake our people up. I too used to get into all the conspiracy theory crap when I was young. Then I began to see it for the distraction that it is.
Offline

Jim Mathias

  • Posts: 1301
  • Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: Angry Youth Shoots Up WalMart in El Paso

PostTue Aug 06, 2019 10:44 pm

Colin wrote:The problem with the false flag bull is that is a distraction for most so that they are not prepared for what is going to happen. True false flag operations are extremely rare ( like only 6 in the past 100 years) but as with everything else if they start rumors then everything becomes a false flag, so that nothing is. It is just like with their calling everyone racist. It begins to lose it's meaning. We should be keeping our heads in the game, because if we lose focus, then there is nobody left to sound the warning and wake our people up. I too used to get into all the conspiracy theory crap when I was young. Then I began to see it for the distraction that it is.
The term "racist" has been overused, and this presents an opportunity of sorts. When someone who is telling the truth and is then called a racist (to shut them down, usually) I believe it can then be shown that telling the truth=racism. Truth-tellers=racists. What was negative is now positive. All it needs now is wide circulation. :D
Offline
User avatar

Zack

  • Posts: 11
  • Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:43 pm

Re: Angry Youth Shoots Up WalMart in El Paso

PostWed Aug 07, 2019 5:00 pm

Will Williams wrote:Good, Zack. I can't confirm if John ‘Bryan’ Crusius, LPC, LPC-S is Jewish. but I believe it was mentioned that Junior is from the Dallas area, so this is probably Senior, who is into something called infusion therapy to help folks with their addictions. http://www.dallasaddictionrecoverythera ... usius-lpc/

I seem to recall reading that Junior wanted to go out in a 'suicide by cop' scenario because his family would be upset with his deed and he wouldn't want to face them afterwards, should he survive. Sounds to me like Senior failed somewhere along the line to properly counsel Junior.
Correct, Will. Crusius is quoted as saying in his manifesto that "[m]y death is likely inevitable. If I’m not killed by the police, then I’ll probably be gunned down by one of the invaders. Capture in this case if far worse than dying during the shooting because I’ll get the death penalty anyway. Worse still is that I would live knowing that my family despises me. This is why I’m not going to surrender even if I run out of ammo. If I’m captured, it will be because I was subdued somehow."

Now, Crusius was arrested and brought into custody (alive). Maybe, like many suicidal people after they've jumped off the edge (metaphorically and/or literally), he came to realize that he does want to live. Or maybe he was in fact subdued before being shot by police or having the chance to do it himself. Time will tell as more details come to surface.

With regards to the whole false flag conspiracy belief that happens with every shooting: is it really so hard to believe that people are capable of doing this? I believe that these people claim it's fake every time it happens because that allows them to justify their own inaction. Brenton Tarrant proved via his GoPro livestream that it was possible for a determined individual to do a tremendous amount of damage, and probably wouldn't have even been caught if he stuck to the one mosque (and didn't film himself and post it to his Facebook account, obviously).

"Oh, nobody pro-White would ever do a rash act of violence out of rage. I'm so much better off being a keyboard warrior in secluded echo chambers."

Well, jewish journalists have successfully influenced the right people (Cloudflare) to effectively deplatform 8chan this past weekend. Literally millions of its users who discussed National Socialism, posted self-motivation threads, and made Tarrant memes have scattered to various splinter forums both here on the "clear net" and on the truly anonymous "dark web."

Although 8chan will likely return in some form or another, it won't be the same refuge for the millions of disenfranchised men (aged ~16-45) who once frequented it on a daily basis, as I did. I predict that for the majority who aren't true believers in National Socialism/White Nationalism will go back to Reddit and other more mainstream outlets that talk about "#based Trump" and other circle-jerk conservatism. However, the dedicated radical minority there - making up probably 30% of the active community - will be taking up arms in one way or another. I hope most find the National Alliance before then.
Offline

Jim Mathias

  • Posts: 1301
  • Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: Angry Youth Shoots Up WalMart in El Paso

PostSat Aug 10, 2019 1:45 am

Zack wrote:Although 8chan will likely return in some form or another, it won't be the same refuge for the millions of disenfranchised men (aged ~16-45) who once frequented it on a daily basis, as I did. I predict that for the majority who aren't true believers in National Socialism/White Nationalism will go back to Reddit and other more mainstream outlets that talk about "#based Trump" and other circle-jerk conservatism. However, the dedicated radical minority there - making up probably 30% of the active community - will be taking up arms in one way or another. I hope most find the National Alliance before then.
Let's do more than hope those who are dedicated will find the National Alliance and be the best activists we can to show our dedication as well.

The Alliance has quite a number of members as well as supporters, but how many have come out from behind their keyboards and made our presence known in the various communities we live in? The answer, to judge by the lack of hit pieces and other propaganda the Jew-dominated media could spew about us but haven't--is that very few of us are doing our part. How can others take us seriously if too few put action to our Cosmotheist creed?
Previous

Return to News Items

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests