SPLC, just when you think it couldn't get worst

Summaries and links to news items
Albert Pike

SPLC, just when you think it couldn't get worst

Post by Albert Pike » Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:23 pm

SPLC is now under US Senate scrutiny, with their 501c3 in possible peril, what else could possibly go wrong (for them)

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... pt-status/
Kinsmen die and cattle die,
And so must one die one’s self,
But there is one thing I know which never dies
And that is the fame of a dead man’s deeds.

Jim Mathias

Re: SPLC, just when you think it couldn't get worst

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:31 am

What else could go wrong for them? Why, an enraged White population rising up to kick these (and other) Jews and their degenerate goy collaborators out of Europe, Australia, the Americas or anywhere else Whites live.

And that would be nice of us.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Colin

Post by Colin » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:26 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:What else could go wrong for them? Why, an enraged White population rising up to kick these (and other) Jews and their degenerate goy collaborators out of Europe, Australia, the Americas or anywhere else Whites live.

Well now Facebook has cut ties with them. I guess all the lawsuits finally forced their hand. Maybe they will see the old adage "live by the sword, die by the sword" is true. SPLC has spent many years sueing any White that crossed their path. It is about time we started sueing them out of business.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:21 am

Colin wrote:
Jim Mathias wrote:What else could go wrong for them? Why, an enraged White population rising up to kick these (and other) Jews and their degenerate goy collaborators out of Europe, Australia, the Americas or anywhere else Whites live.

Well now Facebook has cut ties with them. I guess all the lawsuits finally forced their hand. Maybe they will see the old adage "live by the sword, die by the sword" is true. SPLC has spent many years sueing any White that crossed their path. It is about time we started sueing them out of business.
To cross legal swords with the HALF BILLION DOLLAR Southern Poverty Law Center, we'd need to be able to afford attorneys to stay in the fight for the intense (and costly) discovery battles during that lawsuit. Either have a large number of Whites who can chip in a little or a few who can contribute a lot (or both) would be nice, but I'm not so sure we have either at present. An impartial judiciary and a large, pro-White population that would be the basis of a jury pool would be nice too, and again I doubt we have that anywhere on this planet at this time. Very big tasks at hand here.

It seems we have our work cut out for us to bring all of that about. For now, helping Chairman Williams with one of our goals to create a large legal defense fund for the Alliance is something we can do that's attainable within the next few years.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Colin

Post by Colin » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:53 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Colin wrote:

Agreed, it seems to be conservative media people who are behind all the current lawsuits. But there seems to be a trend to them that is leaning our way. We definitely need to contribute to the defence fund because I have a feeling that they will start concentrating on the smaller groups if they survive the the backlash from the larger fish.

To cross legal swords with the HALF BILLION DOLLAR Southern Poverty Law Center, we'd need to be able to afford attorneys to stay in the fight for the intense (and costly) discovery battles during that lawsuit. Either have a large number of Whites who can chip in a little or a few who can contribute a lot (or both) would be nice, but I'm not so sure we have either at present. An impartial judiciary and a large, pro-White population that would be the basis of a jury pool would be nice too, and again I doubt we have that anywhere on this planet at this time. Very big tasks at hand here.

It seems we have our work cut out for us to bring all of that about. For now, helping Chairman Williams with one of our goals to create a large legal defense fund for the Alliance is something we can do that's attainable within the next few years.