Black University Teacher "Some white people may have to die"

Summaries and links to news items
Benjamin Bice

Black University Teacher "Some white people may have to die"

Post by Benjamin Bice » Wed Jan 23, 2019 2:23 am

Black University of Georgia Teaching Assistant Says,"Some white people may have to die for black communities to be made whole”; Maintains Violence Should Remain an Option

A white high school student stares at an Amerindian and the entire American establishment collapses into fits of genocidal rage against Covington Catholic High School and Make America Great Again hat wearing white males.

A black teaching assistant at the University says "some white people may have to die" for black communities to be made whole, and the same American establishment barely bats an eye.

Black-Run America (BRA), indeed. ['Some white people may have to die': UGA teaching assistant under fire for post, WSBTV.com, 1-22-19]:
ATHENS-CLARKE COUNTY, Ga. - A University of Georgia graduate student is getting criticism for comments he wrote on Facebook.
The man at the center of the controversy is Irami Osei-Frampong -- a philosophy graduate student employed by the university as a teacher's assistant.
He speaks frequently about race and equality, but some critics believe he crossed the line when he made a post online that stated, "Some white people may have to die for black communities to be made whole."
Another social media post said: "Fighting white people is a skill."
The teaching assistant told Channel 2's Tony Thomas he's confused by the backlash.
"I'm confused why that is so controversial," Osei-Frampong said.
Osei-Frampong appeared on Cox Media Group radio station WGAU Tuesday morning, insisting he's not calling for violence, but believes it should remain an option.
"It's just a fact of history that racial justice often comes at the cost of white life," Osei-Frampong said. "I didn't advocate for violence. I was just honest of racial progress."
Thomas spoke with some students who had mixed reactions.
"I feel they should do something when it's, like, a racial thing,'' student Xavier Ford said.
"I would generally agree with it. I think black people in this country have been marginalized," student Andrew Davis said.
Thomas asked Osei-Frampong if he's worried about losing his position.
"If they fire me, they'd be firing me for doing my job," Osei-Frampong said.
Some UGA alumni said they're thinking about withholding donations after learning of the comments.
"I feel like the things he is saying is inciting violence. They invite the idea into people's minds," UGA alumnus Andrew Lawrence said.
University leaders said they are consulting with the attorney general on what actions they can take, but Osei-Frampong said he's standing firm and not backing down.
University administrators sent Channel 2 Action News the following statement that reads in part: The University has been vigorously exploring all available legal options. Racism has no place on our campus.
"... he's not calling for violence, but believes it should remain an option."

There can be no peace. We can't coexist with these people, because they deem violence against us an acceptable alternative to living with us.

https://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogsp ... EEPZnI&m=1

Jim Mathias

Re: Black University Teacher "Some white people may have to

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Jan 23, 2019 9:48 pm

A White professor would be out of a job immediately. My prediction? This negroid will get a slap on the wrist. After all, some animals are more equal than others.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.