Synagogue Shooting

Summaries and links to news items
PhuBai68

Synagogue Shooting

Post by PhuBai68 » Sat Oct 27, 2018 5:30 pm

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nat ... story.html

As the news person was interviewing a rabbi on television he's suggesting 'hate speech' laws might be the answer.
(who decides what exactly constitutes hate speech?)
An interview with an Israeli 'terrorism expert' tells how they handle it, they monitor social media and follow up with actual visits and interviews to any red flags.

I notice Stormfront is down; whether because of denial of service attacks, lost it's ISP or Don doing upgrades but I'm thinking to lean towards one of the first two.

EDIT: Probably was just a DDOS attack, I managed to get there and moderate.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Wade Hampton III

Re: Synagogue Shooting

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:54 pm

SPLC - Conspicuous By Absence

Byker posted...

Where are you:

Mark Potok?

Abraham Foxman?

Morris Dees?

Indeed, ANYONE from the Southern Poverty Law Center, who, in the aftermath
of the Pittsburgh synagogue shootings, should be careening off the walls and
howling bloody murder on CNN and MSNBC?

Just two little blurts on Google: https://tinyurl.com/yadd8p6g

Potok and Dees? SILENCE. At least Foxman tweets out a little something:
https://twitter.com/FoxmanAbraham/statu ... 0843183105

Could it be that they're keeping a low profile as they're now facing rafts
of defamation suits?

Oy Vay!: https://tinyurl.com/yd9x5udd

https://www.weeklystandard.com/the-edit ... defamation

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/3.4-m ... nti-christ

https://www.law.com/americanlawyer/2018 ... 0928163313

:lol:

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sun Oct 28, 2018 9:35 pm

NTS posted...

OK, onto some of my own takes on this latest 'mass shooting' at this Synagogue of
Satan..... There have been reports coming out over the last while where Americans
are now stating that the United States should end its "relationship" with the
criminal and very psychotic state of Israel... This has been primarily due to
the fact that the psychos in Israel have been outright murdering the Palestinians
in both the West Bank and of course the largest open air concentration camp on
planet Earth called the Gaza Strip... The news reports have no longer been
"favorable" for the criminal Jews in America, and they most probably realized
that they needed something new in the form of a new 'false flag' to once again
galvanize American "public opinion" in 'favor' of the psycho Jews and of course
Israel... So they have now concocted this Pittsburgh false flag at just the nick
of time!
Sicko Yid
Sicko Yid
57652.JPG (67.38 KiB) Viewed 3904 times
I would say that we are definitely looking at a false flag, and yes in this case
as with so many before it, there may indeed have been deaths... The reasoning to
have people die is nothing new to these Jewish sick bastards.. We can recall in
history, especially with the murders at the Munich Olympics in 1972 where 11
Israelis were killed, about how these sickos will absolutely use some of their
fellow "tribe members" as cannon fodder for their criminal cause... To
the sick freaks, sacrificing 11 of their own for the "good of Israel" is a small
price to pay.... And voila, we now have supposedly 11 dead Jews to garner sympathy
for the Jews over all! AND.... This false flag could not have happened at a
better time, as the sickos in Israel are now massing their army and weaponry to
slaughter the Palestinians in the Gaza Strip in an all out attack.... SOOOOOO...
As the Israelis begin that slaughter of the Palestinians in Gaza, they will have
their Jew spew media in America now spewing propaganda about the "poor Jews" that
were 'murdered by a Jew hater' in Pennsylvania and avoiding the Israeli slaughter
of Palestinians by the thousands in the Gaza Strip..... Yes, the timing is too
perfect...

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com ... ay_28.html

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Oct 28, 2018 10:00 pm

All the noisy Jewish media attention on this topic contrasts sharply with the US-born and indoctrinated and terrorist Jewish Defense League member Baruch Goldstein's mass murder of Palestinian worshippers at a mosque in 1994. He was subsequently beaten to death in self-defense by survivors. But no references to this are being made anywhere that I'm aware of. On the other hand, references to Dylann Roof are being made in some stories in relation to the current event in Pittsburgh.

At that time there was a little bit of coverage then the news just disappeared into a few online entries. After all, who in the Jewed media reminds us when Jews kill? https://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Baruch_Goldstein

Jews had made a shrine of his gravesite:
Goldstein is buried at the Meir Kahane Memorial Park in Kiryat Arba, a Jewish community adjacent to Hebron. The park is named in memory of Rabbi Meir Kahane, founder of the Israeli far-right political party Kach, a group classified by the United States and Israeli governments as a terrorist organization. Goldstein was a long-time devotee of Kahane.[20]

The gravesite has become a pilgrimage site for those with extreme right-wing political views; a plaque near the grave reads "To the holy Baruch Goldstein, who gave his life for the Jewish people, the Torah and the nation of Israel." In 1996, members of the Labor Party called for the shrine-like landscaped prayer area near the grave to be removed, and Israeli security officials expressed concern that the grave would encourage extremists. In 1999, following passage of a law designed to prohibit monuments to terrorists, and an associated Supreme Court ruling, the Israeli Army bulldozed the shrine and prayer area set up near Goldstein's grave.
The Israeli army, therefore, pulled down the shrine built on the Goldstein burial site, but his tombstone, which had the inscription referring him as a martyr was left untouched and still serves as a shrine for Jews to pay homage at.

The difference between when Jews murder at a religious place and when a White man does is that in the former the Jewed media will conveniently "forget" what their "martyr" did. In the latter, we'll be reminded every time, all the time of how evil we Whites are.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 6:25 am

The difference between when Jews murder at a religious place and when a White man does is that in the former the Jewed media will conveniently "forget" what their "martyr" did. In the latter, we'll be reminded every time, all the time of how evil we Whites are.
That's right. The rest of us haven't forgotten the Baptist Church that was shot up in Texas last year, or the congregation in Tennessee that came under fire. But that's because none of them are martyrs. They were all victims of the same sickness plaguing our society that, unless forcibly removed, will continue eating away at us.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:36 am

Wade Hampton III wrote:NTS posted...

OK, onto some of my own takes on this latest 'mass shooting' at this Synagogue of
Satan..... There have been reports coming out over the last while where Americans
are now stating that the United States should end its "relationship" with the
criminal and very psychotic state of Israel... This has been primarily due to
the fact that the psychos in Israel have been outright murdering the Palestinians
in both the West Bank and of course the largest open air concentration camp on
planet Earth called the Gaza Strip... The news reports have no longer been
"favorable" for the criminal Jews in America, and they most probably realized
that they needed something new in the form of a new 'false flag' to once again
galvanize American "public opinion" in 'favor' of the psycho Jews and of course
Israel... So they have now concocted this Pittsburgh false flag at just the nick
of time!
57652.JPG
I would say that we are definitely looking at a false flag, and yes in this case
as with so many before it, there may indeed have been deaths... The reasoning to
have people die is nothing new to these Jewish sick bastards.. We can recall in
history, especially with the murders at the Munich Olympics in 1972 where 11
Israelis were killed, about how these sickos will absolutely use some of their
fellow "tribe members" as cannon fodder for their criminal cause... To
the sick freaks, sacrificing 11 of their own for the "good of Israel" is a small
price to pay.... And voila, we now have supposedly 11 dead Jews to garner sympathy
for the Jews over all! AND.... This false flag could not have happened at a
better time, as the sickos in Israel are now massing their army and weaponry to
slaughter the Palestinians in the Gaza Strip in an all out attack.... SOOOOOO...
As the Israelis begin that slaughter of the Palestinians in Gaza, they will have
their Jew spew media in America now spewing propaganda about the "poor Jews" that
were 'murdered by a Jew hater' in Pennsylvania and avoiding the Israeli slaughter
of Palestinians by the thousands in the Gaza Strip..... Yes, the timing is too
perfect...

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com ... ay_28.html
Every act against Jews is not a false flag. This deed by Mr. Bowers is more likely a matter of cause and effect. He'd had enough and wasn't going to take it anymore. I like that he doesn't care for Donald Trump while the Democrats and their collaborators, including Jews, say Trump is to blame for this man's deed. :lol:

Jim, my first thought when I heard of this latest mass shoting was the same as yours: Israeli hero Dr. Baruch Goldstein's deed.

"I just want to kill Jews...They are genociding my people!" -Mr. Bowers
... Bowers claimed Jews were helping transport members of the migrant caravans. He believed that those in the migrant caravans were violent because they were attempting to leave countries that had high levels of violence. And Bowers repeatedly called them “invaders.”

“I have noticed a change in people saying ‘illegals’ that now say ‘invaders’,” read one post six days before the shooting. “I like this.”

Among the vitriolic statements is also criticism of President Donald Trump, who Bowers suggested was surrounded by too many Jewish people.

“Trump is surrounded by kikes”, “things will stay the course,” read one post on Gab, using a derogatory term for Jews.

Roughly four hours before the shooting, Bowers commented in a post that he did not vote for Trump...
---
Source: https://wtvr.com/2018/10/27/robert-bowe ... -shooting/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Tue Oct 30, 2018 3:00 am

Jews - The Beginning Of The End?

Small Numbers of Jews - Could this mean the beginning of the end of Jew rule over
North America? I was filled with inspiration at the heroic Mr. Bowers who said,
"I'm Going In," on behalf of his race and nation! True, there were only a small
number of Jews, and these particular Jews were mostly useless in the Zionist efforts
to subject the planet and the elimination of Caucasian people. Is it possible
Mr. Bowers could be the small step that ultimately leads to the racial cleansing
of North America and once again redeems it fit for Caucasian habitation? I cannot
help but be inspired! The closest I can come to revealing my feeling about the
event is hereby presented by the great Tchaikovsky in his Third Movement of
Symphony #6. This classical piece is a dedication of victory! Hail victory!
Hail Valkerie
Hail Valkerie
58019.jpg (86.93 KiB) Viewed 3765 times
Symphony No. 6 (Tchaikovsky)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Tcha ... vivace.ogg

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Tue Oct 30, 2018 6:17 am

I was filled with inspiration at the heroic Mr. Bowers
The misguided fellow was like a dog trained to attack but without a proper handler. I would NOT go as far as calling him heroic for gunning down unarmed Jews when they least expected it. In fact, I would call that cowardly. He had hit his mental breaking point after the rest of the reasonable white nationalists had (rightfully) distanced themselves from him. He was sick, just as sick as Dylann Roof. Neither contributed anything to our cause aside from drawing a harsh light on us like a beam to the eye of a tortured prisoner.

Will Williams

"We need to vaccinate ourselves against hate.”

Post by Will Williams » Tue Oct 30, 2018 11:51 am

White Man 1 wrote:
I was filled with inspiration at the heroic Mr. Bowers
The misguided fellow was like a dog trained to attack but without a proper handler. I would NOT go as far as calling him heroic for gunning down unarmed Jews when they least expected it. In fact, I would call that cowardly. He had hit his mental breaking point after the rest of the reasonable white nationalists had (rightfully) distanced themselves from him. He was sick, just as sick as Dylann Roof. Neither contributed anything to our cause aside from drawing a harsh light on us like a beam to the eye of a tortured prisoner.
I agree with you, WM1, as does National Alliance policy when it comes to illegality. We're not "inspired" by Mr. Bowers' act. I believe he was doing the suicide by cop thing -- failed --and am pleased that SPLC or ADL goons can't link him to NA any more than they could link Mr. Roof to us after he shot up the Black church.

Don't fret, though! The Jews and their controlled media have attempted to link the National Alliance to Bowers' Pittsburgh synagogue shoot-up anyway: https://www.ourquadcities.com/news/root ... redirect=1
The video there shows the NA's Love Your Race ("hate" leaflet :lol: ), including our Natall.com Web address.

Davenport, Iowa - The heartbreak in Pittsburgh has come to show attacks on members of the Jewish community aren’t isolated.

It’s as reports of anti-Semitic incidents more than double last year in the United States.

That has some in the Quad Cities working to stop hate of any kind.

Since March 2017, One Human Family of the Q-C-A has helped victims connect with resources and tracked incidents of harassment and intimidation based on someone’s faith, gender, race and other characteristics.

The term hate incidents can mean something beyond just a crime.

A founder of One Human Family told Local Four News, it helps them see a bigger picture of the issue that spans name-calling, vandalism and assault.

Rabbi Henry Karp said, “I just took the flu vaccine to avoid getting sick. We need to vaccinate ourselves against hate.”

Hate is an infection Rabbi Henry Karp told Local Four News is small in the Quad Cities community.

Rabbi Karp said, “Even though they exist in this community, the overwhelming majority of Quad Citians embraces diversity.”

But to show it’s not welcomed at all.

Rabbi Karp said, “We are all lessened by discrimination, hate, bigotry directed against anyone.”

One Human Family of the QCA started about a year and a half taking a closer look at the issue.

Rabbi Karp said, “We have had very few major hate incidents that have been reported to us.”

But Rabbi Karp said they know not all incidents hate are reported to them.

Rabbi Karp said, “They don’t immediately report it because they feel diminished by it. They feel vulnerable by it because they’re traumatized by it.”

He said the most pronounced incident in the Quad Cities had been the distribution of white supremacist flyers by the group National Alliance...
---

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Re: "We need to vaccinate ourselves against hate.”

Post by Wade Hampton III » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:17 pm

Will Williams wrote: Don't fret, though! The Jews and their controlled media have attempted to link the National Alliance to Bowers' Pittsburgh synagogue shoot-up anyway
NA may not be interested in "them," but "they" are definitely interested in NA.

:x