Synagogue Shooting

Summaries and links to news items
Wade Hampton III

Re: Synagogue Shooting

Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:55 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:This question is simply to satisfy my own curiosity...is there anyone on this site
still subscribed to the "official" story that an Arab caveman in Afghanistan with a
laptop computer was somehow able to bring down three NYC skyscrapers with two
airplanes?

:?:
Er...um...anyone wanna chat about this???
I hope there are no "caveman theories" out there on WB...?
Osama Did It
Osama Did It
58114.JPG (73.87 KiB) Viewed 2032 times
http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com ... ng-60.html

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:57 am

[quote="Wade Hampton III"

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com ... ng-60.html[/quote]

Blogger Unknown said...

I am also with you on this one, NTS.
The "faked moon landing" is a bit
over the top for me and my associates.
However, as I informed them, "Do not
throw out the baby with the bathwater."
Everyone can't be 20/20 on everything,
and you are fine with me for daring
to expose the Jew infestation,
especially from Canada and its
"Human Rights Commission." I am
depending on you for the truth. I
admire your courage in the face of
insurmountable odds! Stay strong!

November 10, 2018 at 1:01 AM

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogI ... 2208643329

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:40 am

Wade Hampton III wrote:[quote="Wade Hampton III"

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com ... ng-60.html
Blogger Unknown said...

I am also with you on this one, NTS.
The "faked moon landing" is a bit
over the top for me and my associates.
However, as I informed them, "Do not
throw out the baby with the bathwater."
Everyone can't be 20/20 on everything,
and you are fine with me for daring
to expose the Jew infestation,
especially from Canada and its
"Human Rights Commission." I am
depending on you for the truth. I
admire your courage in the face of
insurmountable odds! Stay strong!

November 10, 2018 at 1:01 AM

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogI ... 2208643329[/quote]
---

You do a good job of promoting anonymous Jew-hater NTS on this National Alliance-sponsored forum, Wade, er, uh, I mean "anonymous blogger." You depend on NTS for the truth? Really? I wonder, do you promote the National Alliance and nationalvanguard.org as aggressively at the Canadian, NTS's blog?

I believe you can tend to confuse new visitors to WB who expect to learn about the National Alliance, but get the nonsense about moon landings, Sandy Hook, etc. They see a steady stream from you with NTS's false flag theories and other stuff, and could assume NA must be associated with this anonymous Canadian Jew-hater.

We are not associated with NTS, whoever he is, and won't be, though we agree with much that he says. And we do not want to confuse newcomers to WB with an inconsistent message and conspiracy theories. WWWLPD? I know what Dr. Pierce would do: he'd put the quietus on contradictory, confusing messages that could give the appearance of association with those of the NA, and disavow, if need be.

I know your intentions are good, Wade, but your promotion of NTS's material here is borderline "unintentionally disruptive," as described in WB Rules of Conduct: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3

As for 9/11, my dream is that that date will one day no longer be celebrated as the anniversary of the Jew-spawned WTC crash-bombers, but instead the celebration of William Pierce's birthday. He believed Osama's reasons for attacking the U.S, mostly for its support of Israel, and having bases at Medina and Mecca. After all, soon after the 1993 WTC bombing, Dr. P. did warn everyone that they should wear hard hats when entering tall buildings.

Where was NTS when Dr. Pierce was commenting contemporaneously about the WTC crashbombers?
[T]his rapidly growing militancy among young Arab intellectuals and artists is very significant. In the past the suicide bombers have been mostly young religious fanatics, poor and uneducated, and they weren't much better at building an effective bomb than the average Ku Kluxer in this country. The new generation of bomb-makers will be brighter, better educated, wealthier, and better connected. Some of them, like Osama bin Laden of the older generation, also may be religious, but the important thing is that the affluent sons and daughters of the corrupt Arab leadership are finding it fashionable now to be nationally conscious, to support the oppressed Palestinians and Iraqis, and to take action against the newly perceived enemies of their people.

I have no specific knowledge of what those actions will be, of course, but I suspect that they will be more sophisticated and more carefully planned and executed than the suicide bombings of the past -- or even the World Trade Center bombing in New York in 1993.
-WLP April 2001 prediction, in "As Ye Sow"

For those interested in what Dr. Pierce had to say, here is a list of his ADVs and articles on the subject back then:

September 11, 2001 attacks (source: metapedia)
Stay out of Tall Buildings [648] circa February 1994
As Ye Sow... [649][650] [651] In this article Dr. Pierce predicts the upcoming 9/11 attacks April 7, 2001
Provocation and Response [652][653] [654] Audio [655] September 15, 2001
Who Is Guilty? [656][657] [658] Audio [659] September 22, 2001
Regaining Control [660][661] [662] Audio [663] September 29, 2001
America's Real Enemies [664][665] [666] Audio [667] October 6, 2001
Face Crime and Anthrax [668] [669] [670] Audio [671] October 13, 2001
Send Them All Back [672][673] [674] Audio [675] October 27, 2001
Great Masters of the Lie [676][677] [678] Audio [679] December 8, 2001
The Greatest Betrayal [680] [681] [682] Audio [683] December 29, 2001
Espionage and Anthrax [684][685] [686] Audio [687] March 16, 2002
Bad News and Good News [688][689] [690] Audio [691] March 30, 2002
The Beginning of the End? [692][693] [694] Audio [695] April 20, 2002
The Big Lie [696] [697] [698] Audio [699] May 25, 2002

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Nov 10, 2018 12:05 pm

Hadding Scott has an article here: https://nationalvanguard.org/2018/11/di ... -shooting/

Some comments under Hadding's article:

I say, Rommel 41 and Johnny Walker Read belong over at NTS's blog to help reinforce his Pittsburgh false flag theory. Hadding's right to call their nonsense "flakery."

ROMMEL 41
NOVEMBER 8, 2018
Please don’t treat this as a real event. No one was shot. No one died.
No one was hurt. As usual. It’s been de-constructed sufficiently to
satisfy a rational or logical mind. The jews lie to us ALL the time.
How is this one any different ?! It’s not. So many other shootings
have been disproven, pretty much every one, so why is this one
now real. It’s not. Even if it were, (it isn’t) grieve not for the jew.

HADDING
NOVEMBER 8, 2018
I think that it would be very difficult to hoax an incident on this scale within the boundaries of the United States, especially in a major city.

Lying about events in faraway lands is much, much easier.

JOHNNY WALKER READ
NOVEMBER 8, 2018 AT 10:08 AM — REPLY
psyop
Intelligence agency term for “psychological operation”. A government or corporate-sponsored operation, usually taking the form of a “terrorist attack” or “crazed gunman on a spree”, with the intent of panicking the public into demanding more police and laws inhibiting freedom.

@ROMMEL 41 – You are absolutely correct

SETHMOTO101
NOVEMBER 9, 2018 AT 12:21 PM — REPLY
For clarity, I’m calling the 11, “victims” of the “shooting”. It’d be hard for the victims’ relatives to hide all of them, to keep them from visiting their doctors or pharmacists (likely a common occurrence based on their ages). MSM and social media have aired the victims’ photos from before the shooting. Should they appear in public after the shooting, with the existence of smart phones and video surveillance, one or more of the 11 would be recorded, with the video posted on social media or live broadcast on FB or TMZ, as well as submitted to the police and FBI due to the possibility of fraud. The Squirrel Hill neighborhood is not exclusively jewish, e.g. media-aware students at CMU .

HADDING
NOVEMBER 9, 2018 AT 1:51 PM — REPLY
Yeah it’s too bad that this kind of flakery has risen to the level of needing to be addressed.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:18 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Some comments under Hadding's article:

I say, Rommel 41 and Johnny Walker Read belong over at NTS's blog to help reinforce his Pittsburgh false flag theory. Hadding's right to call their nonsense "flakery."
Very well then. I have my answer now. I will leave the breaking news to someone else.