Summaries and links to news items
PhuBai68

Charlottesville Arrests

Post by PhuBai68 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 4:42 pm

It's not diversity, it's displacement.

White Man 1

Re: Charlottesville Arrests

Post by White Man 1 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:16 pm

No surprise here. These guys allegedly were photographed instigating in Berkeley earlier in the year as well. Be prepared to see more arrests, since conspiracy to riot has a pretty good statute of limitations.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:29 pm

I put it out there on my Facebook page •••
I happened to see on the (so called "news") banner ribbon scrolling bottom of screen that our "Federales" arrested four white men a year after the Charlottesville "Unite The Right" protest over the removal of historic monuments across the nation.
Mentioned was they could get up to TEN YEARS for "inciting a riot".
Why hasn't the federales arrested ANY of these scummy anarchist ANTIFA bastards?
yeah, scratch your head

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/mor ... 78136b910e
Yeah,
"arrested" for inciting a riot?
The city mayor, the governor and the police that herded the two groups together should be up for TEN YEARS for inciting a riot.

http://time.com/5412999/charlottesville ... y-arrests/
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:58 am

This is only the natural state of affairs. The Whites at Charlottesville (who had a permit to be there for a demonstration) have the hatred by the Jewish-propagandized and bought "authorities" aimed at them and not at the favored "antifa" terrorists (who did not have a permit to demonstrate and showed up ready to riot) is the real cause of the arrests.

The lesson: Whites don't own the streets until Whites occupy the Citadel (positions of governmental, educational, media, and other institutional powers such as the police power to name one other) in present-day America. To gain the Citadel, we must build a sufficiently effective revolutionary infrastructure of new institutions staffed only by Cosmotheists, then move on to the next stage. And the next after that. And so on until the Citadel is secured.

Our friends at Charlottesville tried to get ahead of themselves there with street action without having friends in higher places to cover their flanks. If they can stay out of prison, that would be very good fortune...but I'm thinking they're going to have a tough time staying out.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.