Derek Black writes a book. Guess what it's about.

Summaries and links to news items
PhuBai68

Re: Derek Black writes a book. Guess what it's about.

Post by PhuBai68 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 7:59 pm

Well,
I finished the book.
The Jew author definitely did a "hit piece" on White Nationalists and right thinking whites in general.
It was a chick that turned him, Allison, and also being "who" he was at one of the most liberal colleges in Florida.

I feel for Chloe, Don, D.D. and the Black family.
Has to be a rough blow to not only denounce WNism but actively work now against it.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Sep 24, 2018 2:18 am

PhuBai68 wrote:Well,
I finished the book.
The Jew author definitely did a "hit piece" on White Nationalists and right thinking whites in general.
It was a chick that turned him, Allison, and also being "who" he was at one of the most liberal colleges in Florida.

I feel for Chloe, Don, D.D. and the Black family.
Has to be a rough blow to not only denounce WNism but actively work now against it.
Many White families these days have race traitors within them, it's best to retain with discipline the moral high ground of White destiny when it comes to family relations. Derek's young brain may still be in formation and in time could realize his error! Then again, there are those who, artificially induced (by the you-know-Jews,) act as they do against Nature and are of a weak-minded, perhaps character-defective sort for a lifetime. Hopefully his genes will not be passed on through a White woman until the truth of his character is established beyond doubt.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:50 pm

It's a damned shame, really!
I have met the man as a kid years ago, at Am Ren conferences in 2002 and 2006.

Between some students working to turn him AND Allison constantly at him, he was raw meat in the lion pit.

Okay, he did denounce White Nationalism BUT that wasn't enough for Allison, now he must actively work against it to undo all the harm he had caused to minorities over the years with his Stormfront Kids' site and radio show.

Another thing that has me wondering, egh, maybe not.
That $125K was mentioned in the SPLC piece PLUS he has been doing these interviews --- I was going to wonder "where" he was getting the buck$ to tour Europe and take Allison to the Caribbean but answered my own thoughts.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Sep 30, 2018 11:22 am

Yesterday I caught a few minutes of the interview on C-SPAN's Book TV with the Jew author of the book about Derek Black. He was facing an audience of what looked to be made up almost entirely of Jews and interviewed by some Jewess from the Anti-Defamation League of B'ad B'reath.

According to this Jew author Derek had already been attending weekly Shabbats with several of his Jew college buddies for a year when I saw him at the Stormfront East Tennessee seminar, introduced as "keynote speaker," and the "future leader of White Nationalism." Pfft. :lol: What a weak, pathetic excuse for a White man! He had been shunned by his liberal classmates for his racist background. He wanted to fit in with them so he now denies his race.
https://www.rawstory.com/2018/09/startl ... te-groups/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:02 pm

This whole sorry business reminds me of a silly and gullible college girl who gets knocked up by a buck negro just to prove she is not a racist. That bridge is crossed and burnt, and there is no going back. :x

RetiredAndLivingOnAltairIV

Post by RetiredAndLivingOnAltairIV » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:00 pm

I always suspected Derek Black of not being on board with white nationalism, despite the environment he grew up in.

Why?

Maybe it was the "hippie hair" he sported. Something about it said, "I'm soft. I'm just going along to get along. Although my dad's America's #1 racist, I'm going to make a few "counter-signals" to show I'm not really cut from the same cloth, like growing my hair below my shoulders and wearing a pretentious leather hat. Hope you guys pick up on my real "vibes"."

Yet so many on Stormfront slathered over this pencil-necked poseur, and sickeningly so. But I never did. Something about Derek Black always shouted: "Yeah, I'm a fake. But if I can grab some limelight while doing so, hey, who could blame me?"

Who?

I can.

But nobody but nobody at the time could call into question "Don Black's son" and his WN commitment. Had anyone done so on Stormfront - instant "account inactive" would have resulted, but not before a shrieking blizzard of "jew!" from the drone-like peanut gallery.

And that's a big problem with WN. People like Derek Black (as well as Matt Heimbach and others) get too many free passes when it comes to their questionable behavior. And because of that, fakes and frauds like Derek Black end up being ticking time bombs, ready to explode in our (and the public's) faces. In a sense, we should've seen this coming. And also, that maybe our too easy acceptance of "WN celebrities" is a serious flaw that we have thus far failed to overcome.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 3:13 pm

RetiredAndLivingOnAltairIV wrote: And that's a big problem with WN. People like Derek Black (as well as Matt Heimbach and others) get too many free passes when it comes to their questionable behavior. And because of that, fakes and frauds
I'm not trying to derail the Derek thread but "what" you wrote reminded me of Hal Turner.
I thought to myself, "He lives in North Bergen so high cost of living, he's driving all over the country giving speeches at rallies and claims to be a realtor of commercial property. When is he showing this property? When is he selling?"
BUT I wanted to believe.
He had a great message, he made speeches at our unit meetings, he held rallies, I wanted to believe in the man.
Sent donations to support his radio show.
Perusing the web last week I see he's still at it although much calmer now.

http://halturnerradioshow.com/
Attachments
rally against illegal aliens Liberty State Park
rally against illegal aliens Liberty State Park
Liberty SP-001.jpg (448.6 KiB) Viewed 5405 times

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Oct 03, 2018 2:59 pm

C.E. Whiteoak wrote:This whole sorry business reminds me of a silly and gullible college girl who gets knocked up by a buck negro just to prove she is not a racist. That bridge is crossed and burnt, and there is no going back. :x
We know a carnivorous bug has crept into her brain. :(
---
The Saddest Story Ever Told
by Oliver Allstrom
When a white girl marries a negro, her sun of life goes down.
And glaring spots of sin appear on her white wedding gown.
And white and black men stand aghast, while viewing this strange role;
And mutter, “they will wreck themselves, and damn each other’s soul.”

We know a carnivorous bug has crept into her brain
And gnawed away her self-respect, which left her half insane.
Now all her racial pride has flown beyond redemption’s fold
And she begin’s life’s saddest tale that ever yet was told.

Three days and nights she felt black lips press smug against her own,
And on the fourth, her troubled soul, let out a frightful groan.
And so the weeks and months flew by, and then a baby came;
She looked at it with tear filled eyes, and hung her head with shame.

And then she dreamed of other days, sweet, girlhood days gone by,
And of the white friends left behind, and so we hear her cry;
“O, could I turn life’s pendulum backwards a few short years
I would not bear this cross today, nor shed these bitter tears.”

“My baby would be white as snow, and sleep upon my breast
Like a fledgling robin that slumbers in its nest.
While now, O God, my mongrel child just whimpers through the night
Till in my sleepless dreams I scream, not white, O God, not white!”

And so I stagger through my days far from God’s love and grace,
Till now, I know, no black man lives, can take a white man’s place.
My offsprings shall be mongrel bred, their hue-skin shall remain,
For even God with all His power, cannot remove the stain.

I sold my birthright for a mess, I mixed my white-born blood
With black blood, so I languish here like one bogged down in mud.
Though God may grant a pardon, I never can retrace
My footsteps down life’s narrow road, back to the white man’s race.

So now I groan, “It might have been,” had racial pride been mine.
Today I’d hug a pure white child, and call him half divine,
I’d lift him up before the world, and praise his father’s name,
While now, my baby’s mongrel face, reminds me of my shame.

All other crimes may be forgiven when prayer its power fulfills;
The scheming crook may find new hope, and even the man that kills,
But all my prayers can never clear my baby’s mongrel skin,
Nor make him white as driven snow, nor cleanse my soul of sin.

I was my father’s future hope, my mother’s joy and pride,
But I got lost on life’s dark road, and there my spirit died.
I smeared my all-white heritage and left the white man’s track,
Now my descendants for all time shall be forever black.

I try to hide from all the stars, the moon and setting sun;
For all mankind of my white race, condemn what I have done;
I tremble and my teardrops flow, I pray, but pray in vain;
For nevermore shall I be one with my white race again.

And so dark clouds above me roll, deep waters crash below,
I sink, and reap what I have sown, and drink my cup of woe.
My mother sleeps deep in her grave, my dad lies at her side,
For both were crushed when I became a negro’s common bride.

Now, should I decide to leave him, where could I choose to go?
My misspent life will follow me like footprints in the snow.
Before me lie dark jungles where paramours seek a prey;
Behind me death keeps whispering, “I am the only way.”

This black and white, prenuptial mess, this racial suicide;
Must be forbidden by the law, men must find racial pride!
Then, never again, forever, shall tales like mine unfold.
With all its shame and sadness, that ever yet was told.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Tue Oct 27, 2020 5:45 pm

Derek back in the news.

(hmmm, wondering
IF "converted", denouncing White Nationalism traitors are paid well?)

Anyway I posted that yesterday Derek made the Stormfront Newslinks forum yet again.
I removed it.
I mentioned it yesterday last post in this here thread

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4663
Jesus, WTF is wrong with some of our SF "members"?
It has to rough, hell! Damned painful every time he thinks of his boy for Don, why pull off the scab and rub salt into the wound?
One thing though, RetiredAndLivingOnAltairIV referred to Derek as "pencil necked" and IDK, I remember way back when that Don and Derek used to go work out and take Tae Kwon Do or karate lessons every week - knowing while Don was in prison he really worked out wanting to be the strongest man on the yard (a very smart move for a White man in prison) - and I'm thinking he figured if Derek was to follow him in the White Nationalist movement the lad needed to learn to defend himself.

It's just one big sad, depressing happening.

https://www.clevelandjewishnews.com/new ... 2845c.html

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Tue Oct 27, 2020 7:35 pm

It's not really fair to Don to post these stories about Derek, it's not anything we didn't already know either. I would be heartbroken if I were his father. About the pencil neck business.. some men don't get large, but they are still strong. I don't know about Derek, but not everyone can be Hulk Hogan, that doesn't mean he can't defend himself.

It's an awful story and like Kelvin its shameful. It would be one thing to go your own way, but they're deliberately staying in the spotlight coming against their own family for filthy shekels. What else could've happened at a liberal arts college? We know kids are malleable, and he was in a hotbed of liberalism, it's a recipe for disaster. Forget saving money for university, I think we should get our kids into a useful trade, maybe an apprenticeship.