It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:48 pm


Derek Black writes a book. Guess what it's about.

Summaries and links to news items
  • Author
  • Message
Offline

Jim Mathias

  • Posts: 693
  • Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: Derek Black writes a book. Guess what it's about.

PostWed Sep 19, 2018 1:39 am

PhuBai68 wrote:How can such an intelligent person actually believe there is no biological difference between Serena Williams and Melania Trump?[/i]


Derek Black is the one who has to look in the mirror and live with himself. If he is as intelligent as is believed and knows the facts about the biological basis of race, then isn't he who will pay the price within the confines of his own conscience?

Now I understand that some can sell their conscience for however many pieces of silver they can get for it and yet still function, but that isn't life as a noble Aryan would define it. Not all Whites are of the select kind that can take the hard path of Cosmotheism, many of us will not or can not live up to such a standard. It is my belief we will suffer even more traitors in the future as well; the Jew, his money and his media power will see to that. Let us plan accordingly.
Offline
User avatar

Will Williams

  • Posts: 1856
  • Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Re: Derek Black writes a book. Guess what it's about.

PostWed Sep 19, 2018 12:32 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:
Will Williams wrote:I believe it was reported that DB got away with $125,000 that some fellow had put in DB's name, intending for it to go to help fund the cause. I wonder, does his book address that accusation? Does anybody, anywhere address that serious accusation?


I was perusing the SPLC account of this obviously knowing it would be a very slanted account.
Regardless, it looks like it took just five days for Derek Black to completely escape the racist movement later that summer. On Friday, July 12, 2013, Derek applied to have his name legally changed. The following Monday, July 15, Derek emailed his denunciation of the racist movement to the SPLC. The next day, Tuesday, July 16, 2013, Derek withdrew $125,000 from the Charles Schwab IRA account of Stanley Paul Ratliff, a retired banker and major Stormfront donor who had died six weeks earlier at the age of 75.

How I got there was by googling "Derek Black's girlfriend" because I heard gossip that what turned Derek was a brown skinned Hispanic girlfriend, whether that is true or not IDK.
We all know that little patch of hair has been the cause of crazier things than this to happen across the ages.
Anyway, just a sad story and really feel for Don.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... e-was-born

Thanks for that SPLC link about Derek, PB. Even considering the source for those details I believe now that Mr. Ratliff left that $$ to Derek in his will. What a waste! That puts a lot of rumors to rest.

Ratliff at least supported the National Alliance for a while after WLP's death. I like that he cut his family out of his will because they opposed his responsible, sound, pro-White beliefs.

He didn't remember the Alliance in his will because he had lost confidene in its leadership and the direction those NA leaders had been taking the organization. He was supporting KAS, however, until 2006 when Kevin's freedom was taken from him in a politically driven prosecution by the feds! It's too bad that Ratliff died in 2013, before he could witness Kevin and I take back the Alliance and put it back on it's previous Piercean Path.

I wonder sometimes how many perceptive people see through the SPLC's anti-White propaganda about "haters" (read: we good guys) and respond favorably to someting they read from them like what's highlighted below in this excerpt from the linked SPLC piece:
---

On August 5, 2012, Wade Michael Page, a Stormfront member, went on a shooting rampage in the middle of Sunday services at a Sikh temple in Oak Creek, Wis., killing six people before turning the gun on himself. President Obama denounced the attack and lamented Americans would recoil at the idea that the victims were targeted because of their race. But the horrific killings actually earned praise on Stormfront, with one influential donor claiming “It's almost a misstatement to call it ‘domestic’ terrorism when the people he killed do not belong here in the first place…A native son shot some aliens who are destroying something precious and irreplaceable. Well, it seems more like an act of homeland defense in that light.”

---

What an excellent point that influential Stormfront donor makes. What self-respecting, racially conscious White person can disagree with his point about the "domestic (read: White man)," defending his people's living space, and ultimately his people's unique gene pool, from the invasive sub-species? 1:6; not too bad, though Mr. Page was striking at the symptoms rather than the cause. I don't know anything about Page, but his deed strikes me as being another waste. Had his passion been redirected toward more productive work for the cause he might have become of value to it.
Offline

Volker Zorn

  • Posts: 40
  • Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:36 pm

Re: Derek Black writes a book. Guess what it's about.

PostThu Sep 20, 2018 1:37 am

I knew Derek Black slightly, in days gone by. I found him to be a pleasant and intelligent young man, but someone who took himself way too seriously.

Derek is the perfect example of someone with intelligence who lacks character. He could have easily gone on to have a life independent of the movement, without throwing his father under the bus.

He simply does not understand that everything is not all about him all of the time.

All my sympathies go out to his parents and his sisters; they did not deserve the despicable treatment his has accorded them.
Offline
User avatar

RetiredAndLivingOnAltairIV

  • Posts: 46
  • Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 5:39 pm

Re: Derek Black writes a book. Guess what it's about.

PostThu Sep 20, 2018 12:04 pm

VZ: "All my sympathies go out to his parents and his sisters; they did not deserve the despicable treatment his has accorded them."

Could be your "sympathies" are grossly misplaced, at least as far as one of Derek Black's parents are concerned - Chloe Black. Here is a snippet taken from the SPLC site, but is no doubt true:

"In 2008, Black made the news when the Intelligence Report reported that his wife Chloe worked for Emilia Fanjul, wife of sugar baron Jose "Pepe" Fanjul, as an executive assistant. Part of Chloe's duties involved serving as a publicist for Glades Academy, a charter school created by Emilia Fanjul to help poor minority children. Despite having attended an event put on by the white supremacist Council of Conservative Citizens a month earlier, Chloe Black told the Palm Beach Post, "I am not involved with the website [Stormfront] and do not agree with extremist or racially prejudiced views."


So there it is: the smoking gun by which Derek Black's mind was poisoned behind Don Black's back by his own wife - an acknowledged race traitor. And yet, the gullible fools of Stormfront Forum keep supporting it with cash donations and their unwavering allegiance, despite the fact that Black's wife looks down her nose at them as "racists" and "haters". Frankly, it was when I first learned of this "Fifth Column" within Black's own ranks that I felt his supporters had the right to call for him to either immediately divorce Chloe Black or shut down Stormfront. Don Black, as we know, did neither. And what did WE get?

Derek Black.


Image

Multicultural supporter Chloe Black clutching Don Black from behind. She was David Duke's "starter wife", which
he eventually kicked to the curb, with Don Black scrambling to pick up his leavings
.
Offline
User avatar

PhuBai68

  • Posts: 267
  • Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:23 pm
  • Location: Pickens County, SC

Re: Derek Black writes a book. Guess what it's about.

PostThu Sep 20, 2018 3:26 pm

Will Williams wrote:Thanks for that SPLC link about Derek, PB. Even considering the source for those details I believe now that Mr. Ratliff left that $$ to Derek in his will. What a waste! That puts a lot of rumors to rest.

Ratliff at least supported the National Alliance for a while after WLP's death. I like that he cut his family out of his will because they opposed his responsible, sound, pro-White beliefs.


No problem, Chairman.
Don posted a PDF of the book, pre-release, for us moderators to download and read if we so chose.
I will PM you my new email and if you want I can send you the PDF file back to your email IF any members would want to read it and NOT spend the money.

So far I read the introduction plus the first two chapters and it's a PDG read.
Derek was turned by Rose, a reformed Jewish girl from Arkansas - not a brown skinned Hispanic - (Arkansas of all places) and Matthew Stevenson who was a Christian convert to orthodox Judaism - just like alcoholics and speed freaks who "found Jesus" he obviously went over the top.
Chairman look for my PM.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.
Offline
User avatar

PhuBai68

  • Posts: 267
  • Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:23 pm
  • Location: Pickens County, SC

Re: Derek Black writes a book. Guess what it's about.

PostThu Sep 20, 2018 3:42 pm

RetiredAndLivingOnAltairIV wrote:And yet, the gullible fools of Stormfront Forum keep supporting it with cash donations and their unwavering allegiance, despite the fact that Black's wife looks down her nose at them as "racists" and "haters".
I felt his supporters had the right to call for him to either immediately divorce Chloe Black or shut down Stormfront. Don Black, as we know, did neither. And what did WE get?

Derek Black.


I guess I'm a fool then since I've been a member of Stormfront since 1997, a moderator since 1999, was recruited to the National Alliance by another member (who happened to be the leader of the North Jersey Unit and later became an administrator on the Stormfront board) and I think that without Stormfront there wouldn't be any kind of "movement" other than members of a few and far between little splinter groups plastering stickers on lampposts here and there AND OF COURSE "the fringe" (with their swastika armbands and dress-up) doing an occasional march and speeches outnumbered 350 to 1 by "counterprotesters".
Stormfront serves a purpose, without it there's just "the fringe" sites filled with wackos IMO and a few sites like this.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.
Offline

Volker Zorn

  • Posts: 40
  • Joined: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:36 pm

Re: Derek Black writes a book. Guess what it's about.

PostThu Sep 20, 2018 5:39 pm

RetiredAndLivingOnAltairIV wrote:Could be your "sympathies" are grossly misplaced, at least as far as one of Derek Black's parents are concerned - Chloe Black. Here is a snippet taken from the SPLC site...

I have known Don Black personally since we shared a room in the NSWPP barracks back in the summer of 1972. I have spoken with him a bit about Derek's defection.

Chloe (whom I have only met in passing at a movement gathering) had nothing to do with it.

The SPLC is a nest of vipers and liars. Why would you believe ANYTHING they say? Of course they are going to put their own spin on such a situation, to maximize the damage. Do not cooperate with them by spreading their message.
Offline
User avatar

RetiredAndLivingOnAltairIV

  • Posts: 46
  • Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 5:39 pm

Re: Derek Black writes a book. Guess what it's about.

PostFri Sep 21, 2018 10:24 am

Chloe (whom I have only met in passing at a movement gathering) had nothing to do with it.


If, as you say, Chloe Black "had nothing to do" with her son Derek's outcome, then that draws into question whether or not any given mother has any substantial influence on how their children turn out. It's a supposition that is, at best, unfounded by empirical evidence, and at worst an attempt to excuse the fact that she was (and is) a race-traitor who had daily contact with Derek as he grew up - and that her husband, despite his racial awareness and long years of experience as a well-known racial activist, could not convince this woman that her views were erroneous and provably false, and yet he chose to remain married to her anyway, which, in itself, is a form of betrayal.

But if you don't choose to believe the SPLC, even when they say "two plus two equals four", then what about these mainstream news articles:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/07/30/woman-with-ties-to-white-supremacists-represents-school-for-blacks-and.html

https://pagesix.com/2010/10/09/billionaire-wont-fire-assisant-for-kkk-link/

https://www.google.com/search?newwindow=1&rlz=1C1SQJL_enUS761US761&ei=UPekW9q1LcrIsQWo-7LYCg&q=Palm+Beach+Post+chloe+black+fanjul+glades+academy&oq=Palm+Beach+Post+chloe+black+fanjul+glades+academy&gs_l=psy-ab.3..33i299.1059886.1067059..1067367...0.0..1.403.3087.0j21j4-1......0....1..gws-wiz.......33i160.WQkkq7_7_PI

Finally, you state: "Chloe (whom I have only met in passing at a movement gathering) had nothing to do with it."

You admit you met Chloe Black "only in passing" yet conclude that she had no significant influence on her son Derek. Well, if SHE didn't, then there are only two other conclusions to be drawn: 1 - that Don Black had the most influence, and, if so, we see how catastrophically that worked out, or 2 - Neither Don Black or Chloe Black had any substantial influence on Derek Black's becoming a race-traitor. Neither of these possibilities reflect well on Don Black, since he both married a race-traitor and that he is heavily complicit in how his son turned out.

I may be in the minority here, but my conclusion is that Derek Black is symptomatic of white nationalism in general and how we tend to elevate people into positions of authority in our Movement (or whatever you wish to call it) when they shouldn't be there, such as Matt Heimbach, Richard Spencer, et al. In other words, Derek Black should never have been elevated (as he was) to be god's gift to the white race - which he never was. In the end, we are simply too forgiving of those that are clearly guilty of failure.

Image
Offline
User avatar

White Man 1

  • Posts: 414
  • Joined: Wed May 25, 2016 2:35 pm
  • Location: Knoxville

Re: Derek Black writes a book. Guess what it's about.

PostFri Sep 21, 2018 12:09 pm

RetiredAndLivingOnAltairIV wrote:I may be in the minority here, but my conclusion is that Derek Black is symptomatic of white nationalism in general and how we tend to elevate people into positions of authority in our Movement (or whatever you wish to call it) when they shouldn't be there, such as Matt Heimbach, Richard Spencer, et al. In other words, Derek Black should never have been elevated (as he was) to be god's gift to the white race - which he never was. In the end, we are simply too forgiving of those that are clearly guilty of failure.


Your issues with Don and his family notwithstanding, You're right about this point. This is why the program of the National Alliance is essential to the continued existence of our people. Have you joined the National Alliance, RaLoAIV? Your enthusiasm on the internet could be directed in a more productive direction if you do.
Offline
User avatar

PhuBai68

  • Posts: 267
  • Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:23 pm
  • Location: Pickens County, SC

Re: Derek Black writes a book. Guess what it's about.

PostSat Sep 22, 2018 6:11 pm

I'm well into chapter 8 right now.
You can tell the author doesn't like "white" too much.
Very interesting read.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.
PreviousNext

Return to News Items

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests