Jewtropolis

Summaries and links to news items
Jim Mathias

Jewtropolis

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:27 am

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-08- ... ewtropolis
Shares of Snap are tumbling today after reports that Snapchat suffered "an act of vandalism" temporarily relabeled New York City as “Jewtropolis” on several popular apps and services.

<photo showing map can be seen at link provided above>

As The New York Times reports, users of a variety of popular apps and services, including Snapchat, awoke Thursday morning to find that New York City had been relabeled “Jewtropolis” on maps displayed in the apps. People on Twitter quickly posted screen shots of the maps, calling them racist and anti-Semitic.

Maps on Snapchat, Citi Bike, StreetEasy and even The New York Times all appeared to be affected.

All of those affected appeared to use embeddable maps from a third-party company called Mapbox. The company did not immediately respond to requests for comment, but in an interview with TechCrunch, Eric Gundersen, the chief executive, said the problems were “100 percent fixed and should have never happened.”

Shares are down almost 3%...

<chart showing drop in share price also seen at aforementioned link>

Snap, the parent company of Snapchat, said that the third-party data it uses for its maps tool, Snap Map, had been “subject to vandalism.”

“This defacement is deeply offensive and entirely contrary to our values, and we want to apologize to any members of our community who saw it,” a Snap spokeswoman said in an email.

Social media is aghast...
And in other news, a small child blurted out that the Emperor is naked in front of a crowd. Similar reactions were noted on social media as well, with the usual toadies and sycophants to the Jews bending backwards as far as possible to signal their virtue. The absurdity of this non-event provided me with a good laugh.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

C.E. Whiteoak

Re: Jewtropolis

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:43 am

Jewtropolis, eh? I prefer to call it Swindlestein City myself, but then I am just one of those darned old ant-eye-see-mites. :lol:

Jim Mathias

Re: Jewtropolis

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:16 am

C.E. Whiteoak wrote:Jewtropolis, eh? I prefer to call it Swindlestein City myself, but then I am just one of those darned old ant-eye-see-mites. :lol:
I knew I should've posted this in the "humor" section of this forum! :D
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.