Missing Iowa girl slain by Illegal Mexican immigrant

Summaries and links to news items
White Man 1

Missing Iowa girl slain by Illegal Mexican immigrant

Post by White Man 1 » Thu Aug 23, 2018 6:37 am

https://www.npr.org/2018/08/22/64082445 ... iowa-woman
Iowa law enforcement officers have charged a man believed to be in the country illegally with first-degree murder in the case of Mollie Tibbetts, who had been missing for more than a month.

On Tuesday morning, 24-year-old Cristhian Bahena Rivera of rural Poweshiek County led investigators to a body covered in cornstalks in a field southeast of Brooklyn, Iowa. The city of 1,400 is Tibbetts' hometown and the last place where she was seen while jogging on the evening of July 18.

Investigators have not yet confirmed the identity of the remains, but they believe them to be those of Tibbetts.

Investigators say their search led to Rivera after they acquired surveillance camera footage that showed Mollie running, as well as the travel patterns of a vehicle believed to belong to Rivera. After reviewing the video, they determined that Rivera was one of the last people to see her running. In a press conference Tuesday afternoon, Iowa Division of Criminal Investigation Special Agent in Charge Rick Rahn said officers conducted a "lengthy interview" with Rivera, who then showed them where the body was.
Tibbets was found to have posted on her Twitter feed things such as "I hate white people", "Diversity is necessary for growth", and "A changing culture isn't bad". Being that she was a 20 year old girl entrenched in the rotten system, can we expect any differently? I just hope this serves as a wake up call for other young ladies surrounded in White Guilt about the reality of our situation.

Jim Mathias

Re: Missing Iowa girl slain by Illegal Mexican immigrant

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:12 am

Clearly Tibbetts had been exposed to anti-White propaganda first created by Jews since she was born to regurgitate the things she said on social media. Brooklyn, Iowa is a small town and nearly all White, so she couldn't see what hordes of non-Whites are actually like. Put the two together it is clear she was mentally disarmed to the realities of non-Whites and subsequently cost her a future.

Tibbetts isn't the only White female afflicted with Jewish instigated White self-hatred, there are millions who swallow their poison wholesale and I can foresee many more heinous crimes being committed against our people. I believe "White guilt" will continue to cause millions more to enter into relationships with non-Whites and commit White genocide via the bedroom as well. Ultimately it is our responsibility as Whites to contribute what we can towards an organized effort to reach out to our people in an expanding fashion while continuing to alert us to our peril. If any of us sits on our thumbs, then it will be our own fault if our fate becomes as the Jews wish.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Rev.Cambeul

Post by Rev.Cambeul » Fri Aug 24, 2018 2:02 pm

Beware of the Jigaboo ...
Reverend Cailen Cambeul
Creativity Alliance | Church of Creativity South Australia
Creativity Website: https://creativityalliance.com | Short Link W23.link
Delenda est Judaica - Aut Vincere Aut Mori!

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:19 pm

Good post Jim.
Over on the Stormfront board there were some very nasty posts made which made White Nationalists look like a bunch of knuckle dragging cretins.

I've noticed people who haven't really been around blacks or Hispanics tend to think of them as "just like us" not realizing that actually they're not.
That's why those living in majority white areas tend to be clueless on racial matters as this young woman.

I received my first education doing four years in the Marine Corps - luckily only one ever in my MOS - in the mid-60's when all those marches and city riots were happening.
The military had problems, too.
At Quang Tri base military police actually came and took our weapons away - yeah! In a war zone and disarmed - because of a rumor of the blacks rioting.
The story was a black Marine was wounded and a white southern Navy corpsman refused to give him mouth to mouth, he died and the jigs were going to get "some pay back" - whether story was true or not IDK but the threat was taken seriously enough to disarm us.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.