[ Should a 9/11 Forum Category be on the front page ? ]

Summaries and links to news items

Poll: Should a 9/11 Forum Category be on the front page ? (review the links below before voting)

YES
No votes
NO
No votes

Total votes: 0

PhuBai68

Re: [ Should a 9/11 Forum Category be on the front page ? ]

Post by PhuBai68 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:10 pm

Only if those in charge want visitors to think this is another kook tin foil hat site like some of those videos.

The Israeli mossad were tracking the hijackers, they (& Israel) knew what was going to happen (whether they warned us and our alphabet agencies dropped the ball like in Boston OR they figured, "Let it happen." we'll never know) and within days/weeks right after it happened Israel started hammering the living bejesus out of the Palestinians KNOWING after what Muslims just did to us there wouldn't be any backlash.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

FRIEND OF GOD

Post by FRIEND OF GOD » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:34 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:Only if those in charge want visitors to think this is another kook tin foil hat site like some of those videos.

The Israeli mossad were tracking the hijackers, they (& Israel) knew what was going to happen (whether they warned us and our alphabet agencies dropped the ball like in Boston OR they figured, "Let it happen." we'll never know) and within days/weeks right after it happened Israel started hammering the living bejesus out of the Palestinians KNOWING after what Muslims just did to us there wouldn't be any backlash.
@PhuBai68 -

you sound just like the jewish shrills, with their misinformation and deceptions, calling 9/11 anything but an ongoing 9/11 jewish crime spree.

And there are so many refuting questions that can be asked to support that assertion that you sound like a jewish shrill, such as how did the detonated/undetonated military-grade nano-thermite get into the wtc dust ?

- ANOTHER GOOD DAY WITH GOD

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:04 pm

Only if those in charge want visitors to think this is another kook tin foil hat site like some of those videos.
Spot on, PhuBai. There are plenty of websites that go deep into the rabbit hole of what "really" happened on 9/11, but this isn't one. We're here to talk about things pertinent to the program of the National Alliance.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:30 am

White Man 1 wrote:
Spot on, PhuBai. There are plenty of websites that go deep into the rabbit hole of what "really" happened on 9/11, but this isn't one. We're here to talk about things pertinent to the program of the National Alliance.
I disagree. Every Caucasian of any significance should at least be aware of the Larry Silverstein
"inside job."

:!:

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:36 am

Wade Hampton III wrote:
White Man 1 wrote:
I disagree. Every Caucasian of any significance should at least be aware of the Larry Silverstein
"inside job."

:!:
Sure, Wade, being aware when something isn't right is important. That doesn't mean we should entertain dozens of theories or have a subsection devoted to it. There are other sites that do just that already.

How about one thread going into detail on your Silverstein theory? I'm sure we have one on here to be bumped.

FRIEND OF GOD

Post by FRIEND OF GOD » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:05 pm

White Man 1 wrote:

@white man 1 -

the ONGOING jewish 9/11 crime spree directly and indirectly affects the White Colonies.

You spout about wanting to talk about only those issues pertinent to the White Colonies, and then you deceptively suggest that a 9/11 Forum Category on the front page that properly informs the White Colonies about the ONGOING jewish 9/11 crime spree is not pertinent to the White Colonies.

You deceptively suggest that a majority of White Persons are already familiar with all the 9/11 evidence, yet not very many persons have heard of wtc building 7 for example.

( 11 ) WTC 7 – Side by Side Comparison to Controlled Demolition
LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Rm6ZFROmc

You sound like a jewish shrill, a jewish spy, or a perhaps one of those fag puppet collaborators with the jews.

Else, your low rank in the White Colony calvary/militia is evident.

FRIEND OF GOD

Post by FRIEND OF GOD » Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:14 pm

White Man 1 wrote:Sure, Wade, being aware when something isn't right is important. That doesn't mean we should entertain dozens of theories or have a subsection devoted to it. There are other sites that do just that already.

How about one thread going into detail on your Silverstein theory? I'm sure we have one on here to be bumped.
@white man 1 -

the National Alliance White Colony has dozens of theories about dozens of other issues, yet you suggest avoiding a Forum Category that specifically discusses criminal theories about the ONGOING jewish 9/11 crime spree.

You then toss a quick statement out to the forum readers about jew larry silverstein, as if that was the only piece of 9/11 evidence available.

You sound like a jewish shrill, a jewish spy, or a perhaps one of those fag puppet collaborators with the jews.

Else, your low rank in the White Colony calvary/militia is evident.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:41 pm

Calling respected members of our forum fags and jews as a stranger will not stand. Any further nonsense like that and you will not be welcome here.

FRIEND OF GOD

Post by FRIEND OF GOD » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:42 pm

White Man 1 wrote:Calling respected members of our forum fags and jews as a stranger will not stand. Any further nonsense like that and you will not be welcome here.
@white man 1 -

I wasn't necessarily calling you a jew, or a fag puppet collaborator to the jews, I was just saying that you sound just like a jewish shrill or one of those fag puppet collaborators to the jews, who are all ACTIVELY doing the ongoing jewish 9/11 crime spree and trying to dissuade the "gentiles" from properly reviewing the 9/11 evidence.

Similar to yourself, the degenerate jews and their fag puppet collaborators oppose and downplay any discussion and conclusions about the 9/11 evidence if it differs from the official "government" version coming out of the infiltrated usa freak government.

Similarly, if you started supporting the official "government" version about the holocaust, I would probably say that you sound like a jewish shrill, imposing a white man, and then, I suppose you would complain.

According to you, anyone on the forum who suggests that someone else is saying something that a jewish shrill would say, should be banned from the forum ?

p.s. If I do get banned from the forum because of your vote, then I hope that My Forum Posts remain as a legacy, because some places such as youtube will remove all the videos after banning someone for hate speech for example; I am not claiming copyright to My Forum Posts, and they can remain.

Thanks for posting this message.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:20 pm

FRIEND OF GOD wrote:
White Man 1 wrote:Calling respected members of our forum fags and jews as a stranger will not stand. Any further nonsense like that and you will not be welcome here.
@white man 1 -

I wasn't necessarily calling you a jew, or a fag puppet collaborator to the jews, I was just saying that you sound just like a jewish shrill or one of those fag puppet collaborators to the jews, who are all ACTIVELY doing the ongoing jewish 9/11 crime spree and trying to dissuade the "gentiles" from properly reviewing the 9/11 evidence.

Similar to yourself, the degenerate jews and their fag puppet collaborators oppose and downplay any discussion and conclusions about the 9/11 evidence if it differs from the official "government" version coming out of the infiltrated usa freak government.

Similarly, if you started supporting the official "government" version about the holocaust, I would probably say that you sound like a jewish shrill, imposing a white man, and then, I suppose you would complain.

According to you, anyone on the forum who suggests that someone else is saying something that a jewish shrill would say, should be banned from the forum ?

p.s. If I do get banned from the forum because of your vote, then I hope that My Forum Posts remain as a legacy, because some places such as youtube will remove all the videos after banning someone for hate speech for example; I am not claiming copyright to My Forum Posts, and they can remain.

Thanks for posting this message.

How can we ban someone who has an inside line to GOD himself? Tell us, what's He -- I presume Yahweh -- going to do about the nigger problem? Why did He create niggers in the first place? Who needs 'em? Isn't it time He quits testing Aryans' tolerance?

Why did all-powerful GOD allow the crashbombers to take out the twin towers? I believe Osama bin Laden was right about their motives: mostly the U.S.'s one-sided Mid-East policies in favor of the Jew, against Palestinians, and our having a presence in the Muslim holy sites. I don't blame them.

WB isn't a democracy, FOG. We don't vote on what will be listed here. We've planned for a long time to expand the sections at WB and are open to suggestions, especially from National Alliance members, but haven't gotten around to it. WB won't headline 9/11 unless it's to honor Dr. William Pierce's birthday. That's not to say we haven't touched on the event of 9/11/2001, like here 5 years ago when we published articles by Christopher Bollyn and Paul Craig Roberts: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=350&hilit=September+11

---
If 60 years is the time that must pass before Washington’s crimes can be acknowledged, the US government will admit the truth about September 11, 2001 on September 11, 2061. In 2013, on this 12th anniversary of 9/11, we only have 48 years to go before Washington admits the truth. Alas, the members of the 9/11 truth movement will not still be alive to receive their vindication. -Paul Craig Roberts
---

We will leave all you wrote here up but lock this thread. Your comparisons of active forum members with shrill Jews doesn't exactly endear you to White biocentrists, FOG.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ