VERY Expensive!
Jews To Hide From Dolphin Missiles?
Jews To Hide From Dolphin Missiles?
53790.JPG (73.86 KiB) Viewed 1369 times
https://terravivos.com/secure/vivoseuropaone.htm

Jim Mathias

Re: Interesting But Expensive

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:36 am

While I don't have the source handy, I recall a story of a man who had been through world war one and wanted to find a place far, far away from where wars took place. After searching the world over, he decided on that island in the Marianas called Guam since no one had ever really fought over it before and moved there at great expense.

Then came world war two. In 1941 and 1944, the Japanese and the Americans took their turns fighting over this island. Best laid plans....
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Wade Hampton III

Re: Interesting But Expensive

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:10 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Then came world war two. In 1941 and 1944, the Japanese and the Americans took their turns fighting over this island. Best laid plans....
Same thing happened to some bird in Florida who wanted to find peace and tranquility in the Falkland
Islands. Then he had to get on the down-lo and watch the Brits and Argentinians fight over them.