Students bussed to Tallahassee

Summaries and links to news items
PhuBai68

Students bussed to Tallahassee

Post by PhuBai68 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:13 pm

This has been all over the news lately.
What I'm wondering is just "who" is funding the rental of the buses, most likely hotel arrangements?
Is it the Brady bunch, is it Giffords Responsible Solutions, Bloomberg's Every Town or Soros?
Who?
Someone surly is kicking in the big buck$.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/c ... 31794.html
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Wade Hampton III

Re: Students bussed to Tallahassee

Post by Wade Hampton III » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:42 pm

PhuBai68 wrote: Soros?
Your spelling is excellent!

:!:

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:12 am

It wouldn't surprise me if the parents of these kids fronted the cost. I've read that the community is of the well off Jewish variety...

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:17 am

My favorite line from this article,
To sportsmen and those who say they need the weapons for self defense, Corin says: “There’s so many other guns they could use. We don’t need guns in our community that can fire off 100 bullets in a matter of 10 minutes.”
Hey PhuBai, what was the cycle time of your M1 back in 'Nam? These punks think 6 seconds per round makes an assault rifle!

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:08 pm

White Man 1 wrote:My favorite line from this article,
To sportsmen and those who say they need the weapons for self defense, Corin says: “There’s so many other guns they could use. We don’t need guns in our community that can fire off 100 bullets in a matter of 10 minutes.”
Hey PhuBai, what was the cycle time of your M1 back in 'Nam? These punks think 6 seconds per round makes an assault rifle!
I really don't know.
I did bring my M14 out to the Phu Bai dump and blazed through a 20 round magazine full auto "John Wayne style" holding it just above my belt line against my right side - that hinged metal buttplate chewed chop meat out of my side.
I have a Springfield M1A (civilian M14) and with aimed fire (7.62 NATO ammo isn't cheap) you have to figure that steel buttplate is hammering you each time you squeeze that trigger firing a true battle cartridge.
I sure feel my neck being jarred a whole bunch more shooting it than 15 years back.

I posted this same thread over on the SF board and someone replied with this link •••

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2018/0 ... -seizures/
It's not diversity, it's displacement.