Hoax Of The 20th Century Out Of Time
Hoax Of The 20th Century Out Of Time
53961.JPG (26.5 KiB) Viewed 3508 times
http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/26/europe/ho ... CNN+-+Most
+Recent%29

Will Williams

Re: Jews Call For 'Elimination' Of 'Holocaust-Deniers!'

Post by Will Williams » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:41 am

Wade Hampton III wrote:Freda Wineman: ... "We have to be aware there are some right-wing movements [read: racially loyal Whites] that have to be stopped and eliminated," she says.
53961.JPG
What a great political cartoon! The wimpy, guilt-ridden "West" [euphemism for the greater European race], bowing down, cowering before the gaseous BG LIE of Freda Wineman's "chosen by god" [ :lol: ]tribe.

Let us put a face with this ol' Jewess who tells the world that she wants to eliminate the White race, First to be eliminated: the <ahem!> "right-wing" truth-seekers, unswayed by superstition, that expose not only the Jew's "hoax of the 20th century," but his biggest lie in recorded history: Christianity! Once Whites discard their gullible worship of their racial enemy's otherworldly tribal god, and replace that belief system with the superior Cosmotheistic world view, the war is half won.

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:17 pm

Gaud what an ugly bitch(es)!
Attachments
Expletive Deleted!
Expletive Deleted!
53110.jpg (85.98 KiB) Viewed 3354 times

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:39 am

Since this Jewess wishes the elimination (murder?) of those who disagree with her version of the "facts", perhaps she needs much more media exposure so the White public knows what's going on.

Good job, Wade, for doing your part to bring this Jew to our attention.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:48 pm

It's no surprise what this Jewess wants for us. It seems the older they get, the bolder they become in decrying the "goyim" for their alleged misdeeds.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:19 pm

Anti-Semitism & Holocaust Denial Rise!

Walt on 02/16/2018 - 9:34 posted...

What?? This is supposed to be a SURPRISE?? LOL! Welcome to reality, Jews! It’s all your
own fault, as usual! As a dedicated “Holocaust Denier” I mouth off constantly, in a
matter-of-fact tone, about the absurdity of the “Holocaust” Lie. It’s so easily discredited,
and that’s the kicker! Third grade arithmetic alone largely disproves it. I’ve read the 500
page-+ academic masterpiece “Hoax of the 20th Century” by Prof. Arthur Butz 3 times and use
it for constant reference. It is the Bible for “Holocaust” denial. The Jews NEVER DARE debate
the legitimacy of Prof. Butz’s many points, supported by a ton of references of the “Holocaust”.
It covers every aspect & facet of the alleged “Holocaust”, the biggest lie the Jews ever told.
That the “Holocaust” still has a lick of credibility shows just how powerful world Jewry is!
After all, what does anyone really KNOW about the “Holocaust”?? The answer is, nothing but
what Jewry has asserted.
Pay Up Now!
Pay Up Now!
53323.JPG (40.39 KiB) Viewed 3103 times
Nobody, even a Jew, will continue to believe the lie of the “Holocaust” after reading Dr. Butz’s
book. Published in 1976 and revised in 2003, it is the Gentile Defense Force’s atomic bomb, wiping
out all Jew lies regarding this event that never happened. Jews can never debate it; they can only
resort to ad hominem attacks and call you a “Holocaust Denier.” I extol the views of a dedicated
“Holocaust” denier daily, and no one EVER debates it. I’m the “Johnny Appleseed” of “Holocaust”
Denial. I plant the seed and lay on the dirt. It always takes, even if the target has a reactionary
knee-jerk. Once they get past that, as I did, there’s nothing but open highway ahead. Where would
Jewry be today without the “Holocaust”?

https://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2018 ... l-rise-30/

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:05 am

Free download available for Dr. Butz' book found here: https://archive.org/details/HoaxOfTheTwentiethCentury
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.