Hosing Poop-Covered Sidewalks is "Racially Insensitive"

Summaries and links to news items
Patricia

Hosing Poop-Covered Sidewalks is "Racially Insensitive"

Post by Patricia » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:46 am

Seattle-Area Councilman: Hosing Poop-Covered Sidewalks Might Be Racially Insensitive

A BLACK COUNCILMAN in Seattle is reportedly opposed to hosing sidewalks that reek of excrement near a local courthouse because he fears that it might be "racially insensitive."

No, this is not a joke. The area surrounding King County Superior Court includes a homeless shelter and other social-services organizations catering largely to non-Whites and it has become an “unsanitary and potentially frightening” scene — one “that reeks of urine and excrement” — according to an article in the _Seattle Times_. Desperate for help with the disgusting environment, two of the court’s judges have asked the city to please power-wash the poop-covered sidewalks.

That seems like a pretty reasonable request, but apparently, one councilman is worried that doing so might be a form of microaggression. According to the _Times_, "Councilmember" Larry Gossett “said he didn’t like the idea of power-washing the sidewalks because it brought back images of the use of hoses against civil-rights activists.”

Gossett’s concern here is hilarious and approaches the insane. I mean, seriously — who even thinks of such a thing? I see people power-washing bodily fluids off of the streets of New York City (including streets outside of courthouses) all the time, and I have not once seen any of them being called "racist." To be fair, this city does still smell terrible, so the power-washing plan might not be the perfect solution on practical grounds, but at least it’s a start. What else are you going to do — not wash them?

Because I really, really reject the idea that leaving sidewalks covered with human bodily waste is the less offensive move in this (or any) situation. Anyone over the age of three knows that if you see excrement somewhere, it’s supposed to be cleaned up. What’s more, most little kids could probably also tell you that said clean-up is supposed to involve water. In fact, before this, I would have told you that this is probably the least controversial opinion in human history.

But a pathetic creature schooled in the "evils of White America" can do a great job of turning the clearly uncontroversial into an "outrage," and often at the expense of basic standards of decency. I’ve ever seen a better example of that than this.

Jim Mathias

Re: Hosing Poop-Covered Sidewalks is "Racially Insensitive"

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:09 am

Hosing excrement and urine off sidewalks is more about public health and welfare than just decency---in my opinion. That some ill-bred Third-world type wants to make a racial/social issue about this is to me more evidence of a case where "if you feed them, they will breed" human-formed nuisances and are thus a danger to higher-evolved hominids. Feces are the evidence, non-Whites present to defend health-destroying unsanitized fecal matter the nuisance perpetrator.

And nuisances should be abated without further delay. Stop feeding them! Deport! For our public health (including racial health) and welfare, of course. Now about the homeless....
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

FrauWolf1933

Re: Hosing Poop-Covered Sidewalks is "Racially Insensitive"

Post by FrauWolf1933 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:36 am

apparently, it is common for these lesser evolved "creatures" to poop all over the streets because you can't go anywhere in Europe without the same problem being present. It is odd because toilets have been around since ancient Rome but of course it wasn't known in Africa (the land of make believe kings). There is always some kind of epidemic of diseases such as, cholera, dysentery etc. in that confounded lump of nothing land and thanks to our eternal enemy the jew they expect us to "tolerate" primates defecating and urinating on our streets.

Let's power wash our sidewalks, lets power wash our nation of any and all filth.