Thought crime in UK reported to police

Summaries and links to news items
Jim Mathias

Thought crime in UK reported to police

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:46 am

https://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/stam ... t-1.450861
'Hitler was a great man' shouts Stamford Hill van driver in antisemitic incident
Police launch investigation over comments in video widely circulated online

Police are investigating after mobile phone footage of a man in Stamford Hill praising Hitler was widely circulated online.

The video shows the man, seated in the driver’s seat of a red van, repeating the phrase “Hitler was a great man” in what appears to be a road rage argument.

When the Jewish motorist filming the footage asks him to “say it again”, the man repeats: “I said Hitler was a great man. He knew what he was doing, okay?”

He continues: "You think you own the world? You don't own the world.”

“This ain’t Israel.”

Stamford Hill Shomrim has reported the incident, which took place hours before Shabbat, to the police.

No arrests have yet been made.

“#Shomrim have reported a sickening antisemitic incident to police, where the suspect told a Jewish man that ‘Hitler was a great man, he knew what he was doing’ and ‘this is Stamford Hill, this ain't Israel’,” the organisation tweeted.

A Metropolitan Police spokesman told the JC: "Police in Hackney have received an allegation of anti-Semitic abuse against an individual in Lynmouth Road, N16 at 1830hrs on Friday, 23 December.

"An appointment has been made to speak with the complainant. No arrests have been made. Enquiries continue."

Anyone who believes they may know the man or witnessed the incident is asked to contact the Metropolitan Police on 101, citing reference CAD6289/23/12/17.
No arrests have been made YET, that is. I'm wondering if the police will invite the Jews in to crush the guy's testicles once he's in custody just like the glorious "allies" did in 1945 with respect to German prisoners of war----err...I'm sorry! 'Unarmed enemy combatants.' as Ike designated them to deprive them of Geneva Convention protections.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.