White Construction Workers Fired for Carrying Firearms

Summaries and links to news items
Benjamin Bice

White Construction Workers Fired for Carrying Firearms

Post by Benjamin Bice » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:53 pm

White Construction Workers Fired/Suspended for Carrying Firearms to Protect Themselves from Black Crime in Milwaukee

Somehow, white people fearing being the victim of black crime [black gun crime] makes white people the criminal. [Milwaukee alderman will draft a resolution to keep guns out of subcontractors' hands on work sites, Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, 12-6-17]:

In the aftermath of a controversial photo posted on social media, Milwaukee Ald. Russell Stamper II said Wednesday he will offer a resolution that will ensure that subcontractors will not carry guns on work sites.

He said the resolution would also make it easier for the city to terminate contracts with companies who violate that policy; ensure that subcontractors wear their own clearly identifiable uniforms; and give aldermen the right to refuse to do business with subcontractors who they have an issue with.
Stamper’s resolution comes after three white, city-hired subcontractors with American Sewer Services out of Hartford were shown in a photo brandishing guns while on a work site near N. 19th St. and W. Meinecke Ave. The photo was shared on Facebook over the weekend.
The incident occurred within a block of Phyllis Wheatley Elementary School, Stamper said.

https://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogsp ... s.html?m=1

Jim Mathias

Re: White Construction Workers Fired for Carrying Firearms

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:41 am

If I were one of the contractors, I'd take my business elsewhere if some monkeys in man-suits wanted to disarm my boys. Our people's lives are more important than those corrupt Congoid 'public officials' providing cover for thugs.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.