NTS On Trump Sellout!

Summaries and links to news items
Wade Hampton III

NTS On Trump Sellout!

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:29 am

I have been as stunned as everyone else has been over the last few days by the pure
arrogance and stupidity of the criminal US President, Donald Drumpf, and his biggest
bone headed stupid move as President since he was put into that office back in January
of this year.... I am of course talking about his handing over of the city of Jerusalem
to the Jewish scumbags that have illegally been occupying that region and have absolutely
NO rights to ever make the city of Jerusalem their "capital"....

Well, just today, another great writer, John Kaminski, sent out an email to myself and
many others that contains a most fabulous link to an article written by an Egyptian writer,
Dr. Ashraf Ezzat, that shows clear evidence that these Jewish pricks have absolutely NO
rights to Jerusalem at all, and shows the evidence in the article at this link that the
present city of Jerusalem is NOT the "Jerusalem" of biblical times and therefore these
fraud Jews have NO rights to claim that city as their own according to their fraud
religion of Judaism... Here is that link here for all to read for themselves:

https://ashraf62.wordpress.com/2017/12/ ... al-israel/

NTS Notes: Lets be perfectly clear here... These frauds that have illegally invaded the
region of Palestine for over a century now have absolutely NO historical rights to that
region or to the city of Jerusalem since most of them are ASIATIC KHAZARS that have not
one drop of "Semitic" blood in the whole lot and are not even from that region to begin with....

And do not get me started about the fraud of Judaism itself... That phoney religion is
such a bunch of hogwash and has been lying about its historical links to Palestine for
many millennia.... There has been in fact more and more evidence that the supposed
"ancient lands of Abraham" are actually located further south in the Arabian peninsula
in and around the southern parts of Medina along the Red Sea and even as far south as Yemen....

Therefore what Drumpf did was not only illegal and brazen, but for him and that criminal
Khazar Lithuanian Jew Miliewkosky "Netanyahu" to claim that it was to give these fraud
"Jews" the city of their "ancient history" is a travesty and based on lies and disgusting
falsehoods.... And of course it will only lead to even more bloodshed in that region
and right across the Middle East....
Jewed
Jewed
51981.jpg (48.84 KiB) Viewed 861 times