Therese Dreaming

Summaries and links to news items
Wade Hampton III

Therese Dreaming

Post by Wade Hampton III » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:37 am

New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art has refused to remove a 1938 painting by the
artist known as Balthus that depicts a young girl in what some are saying is a
sexually suggestive pose. The painting , entitled "Therese Dreaming," shows the
girl leaning back with her underwear visible. The late Polish-French artist,
born Balthasar Klossowski, is known for his erotically-charged images of pubescent
girls.
Bibles Are Thumping
Bibles Are Thumping
51792.JPG (29.58 KiB) Viewed 4536 times
https://www.yahoo.com/news/nyc-museum-r ... 17969.html

White Man 1

Re: Therese Dreaming

Post by White Man 1 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 8:09 am

Balthus's mother Elisabeth Dorothée Klossowska (known as Baladine Klossowska) was descended from Russian Jews who had emigrated to East Prussia.[3] In the catalogue of the Metropolitan Museum of Art's 1984 Balthus exhibition, she was described as the daughter of a cantor from Kovelitz in Novgorod in the Russian Empire.[4] However, Balthus told his biographer Nicholas Fox Weber that this was erroneous, and that his mother came "apparently from a Protestant family in the south of France".[5] But according to Weber, this was a confabulation on Balthus's part. In fact, Balthus would often embroider upon his story of his mother's ancestry, saying that she was also related to the Romanovs and the Narischkins, powerful aristocratic families of Russia. In another confabulatory twist, Weber reports that Baladine's lover, the poet Rainer Maria Rilke, had said that the Spiros were descended from one of the richest families of Sephardic Jews, i.e. that they were of Spanish, not East-European origin. Weber doubted this story too, since Balthus's son Fumio, born in the late 1960s, had Tay-Sachs disease, a genetic disorder commonly associated with East-European Jews.[6]
A jew painter with an obsession for little girls. Who would have thought?

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:55 am

White Man 1 wrote:
Balthus's mother Elisabeth Dorothée Klossowska (known as Baladine Klossowska) was descended from Russian Jews who had emigrated to East Prussia.[3] In the catalogue of the Metropolitan Museum of Art's 1984 Balthus exhibition, she was described as the daughter of a cantor from Kovelitz in Novgorod in the Russian Empire.[4] However, Balthus told his biographer Nicholas Fox Weber that this was erroneous, and that his mother came "apparently from a Protestant family in the south of France".[5] But according to Weber, this was a confabulation on Balthus's part. In fact, Balthus would often embroider upon his story of his mother's ancestry, saying that she was also related to the Romanovs and the Narischkins, powerful aristocratic families of Russia. In another confabulatory twist, Weber reports that Baladine's lover, the poet Rainer Maria Rilke, had said that the Spiros were descended from one of the richest families of Sephardic Jews, i.e. that they were of Spanish, not East-European origin. Weber doubted this story too, since Balthus's son Fumio, born in the late 1960s, had Tay-Sachs disease, a genetic disorder commonly associated with East-European Jews.[6]
A jew painter with an obsession for little girls. Who would have thought?
And now, art patrons... you know the rest of the story. This zhid poseur "confabulates (read: lies)," pretending to be a gentile. :lol: Who would have ever thought that, either?
How 'bout "Dress British,
Daub Yiddish" for Balthus?
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Wed Dec 06, 2017 6:55 pm

Hmmm....what to do about the Bibles? I dislike very much the idea to be in their camp by default.

:o

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:04 pm

MOMA sure isn't what it used to be.

I don't recall ever hearing of this forgettable Jew, which is understandable seeing as how his execution as a "modern realist" painter is not in the least impressive. His claim to fame is nothing more than the way he posed his pubescent girl models for prurient, third-rate paintings. Googling 'Balthasar Klossowski', I see he liked to return to his unimaginative Girl with Pussy theme like a dog to his vomit.

"Here, kitty!"
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Thu Dec 07, 2017 6:49 pm

Will Williams wrote:MOMA sure isn't what it used to be.

I don't recall ever hearing of this forgettable Jew, which is understandable seeing as how his execution as a "modern realist" painter is not in the least impressive. His claim to fame is nothing more than the way he posed his pubescent girl models for prurient, third-rate paintings. Googling 'Balthasar Klossowski', I see he liked to return to his unimaginative theme like a dog to his vomit.
I did not know at the time that this person was a Jew, but be that as it may, I find no offense
with the work. Who doesn't like to look at young girls....I know I do....does that make me a
pedophile? Also, I have seen artwork from the Third Reich featuring females without benefit
of underwear and pasties, and was endorsed by none other than the Chancellor himself.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 7:52 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote: Also, I have seen artwork from the Third Reich featuring females without benefit
of underwear and pasties, and was endorsed by none other than the Chancellor himself.
There is a distinct difference between a celebration of the female body in art and an obsession with prepubescent girls in modern art. I wouldn't even mind so much if it wasn't a pervasive theme in the man's work.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:12 am

Wade Hampton III wrote:... Who doesn't like to look at young girls....I know I do....does that make me a
pedophile?...

I don't believe it does, Wade, but judging from the flurry of accusations of pedophilia in the news these days against men for workplace flirting, or even looking at females sideways, you'd be advised to take care how you express your admiration of beautiful girls, especially young ones.

I told Mrs. Williams that if people start accusing me of pursuing beautiful teenaged girls when I was in my 30s to just tell them, "Yes, he's guilty of that. It's all true. So what?" :lol: "I wasn't even born when Will was discharged from the the military in 1970, so he had to wait a few years for it to be considered appropriate to pursue me. Meanwhile, until then, he pursued as many beautiful young girls as would have him."

In a healthy White society admiration of
perfection of the human form is not prurient.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:38 pm

Will Williams wrote: I don't believe it does, Wade, but judging from the flurry of accusations of pedophilia in the news these days against men for workplace flirting, or even looking at females sideways, you'd be advised to take care how you express your admiration of beautiful girls, especially young ones.
Well, I must say this is beginning to become one of the most interesting conversations
I have ever had on this site in quite a while! Let us suppose that these three items
were done by a White artist and not a Jew:
51949.JPG
51949.JPG (264.44 KiB) Viewed 4326 times
51958.jpg
51958.jpg (306.92 KiB) Viewed 4326 times
51943.jpg
51943.jpg (159.4 KiB) Viewed 4326 times
Where is the problem here? I am familiar with the concept of "degenerate art," and I
am in total agreement with it. Picasso comes to mind with his disembodied caricatures
of the human form...and yes...I do not know if he was or was not a Jew. I know
degenerate art when I see it, and Chancellor Hitler successfully resolved it. However,
along with WLP, he is no longer with us. Again, let us suppose that these three items
were painted by a Caucasian. Where is the problem?

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Dec 09, 2017 12:05 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:
Will Williams wrote: I don't believe it does, Wade, but judging from the flurry of accusations of pedophilia in the news these days against men for workplace flirting, or even looking at females sideways, you'd be advised to take care how you express your admiration of beautiful girls, especially young ones.
Well, I must say this is beginning to become one of the most interesting conversations
I have ever had on this site in quite a while!...
[...]
Where is the problem here?... I Where is the problem?
Problem? Maybe this conversation should be over in a different section, like Art, or Jew Perverts, instead of in News Items.

BTW, Pablo Picasso was not Jewish, though he might as well have been. He was an open, active communist. He was also a talented artist, early on, however, but then he took to giving the world the schlock that the (((Modern))) art industry promoted and paid him well to produce. See Tom Wolf's The Painted Word.

There's no accounting for taste in art these days. My tastes run mostly to representational art by Whites, for Whites.