Therese Dreaming

Summaries and links to news items
Wade Hampton III

Re: Therese Dreaming

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:23 pm

Will Williams wrote: BTW, Pablo Picasso was not Jewish, though he might as well have been. He was an open, active communist. He was also a talented artist, early on, however, but then he took to giving the world the schlock that the (((Modern))) art industry promoted and paid him well to produce. See Tom Wolf's The Painted Word.
I am compelled to agree. See early Picasso..
51988.jpg
51988.jpg (95.68 KiB) Viewed 1397 times

...as to later Picasso...although I still see no issue with the work of Balthus, Jew though he may be.
I wonder how The Reich would have dealt with his work?
Attachments
51982.jpg
51982.jpg (235.38 KiB) Viewed 1403 times

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:10 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:
Will Williams wrote: BTW, Pablo Picasso was not Jewish, though he might as well have been. He was an open, active communist. He was also a talented artist, early on, however, but then he took to giving the world the schlock that the (((Modern))) art industry promoted and paid him well to produce. See Tom Wolf's The Painted Word.
I am compelled to agree. See early Picasso..
I was thinking more of his early paintings, like this painterly portrait from life:
The Old Fisherman (1895)
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:06 pm

Will Williams wrote: I was thinking more of his early paintings, like this painterly portrait from life:
Likewise. However somewhere in his long life, he went off on a tangent. I did some 'Net research on
his life, and from that I garnered that at the time of his death in 1973, he was worth over $500M. In
the image below, you will see to the right of Debbie Harry, his sole benefactor daughter spending
some of that cash at NYC's Studio 54 in 1975:
Money To Burn
Money To Burn
52043.jpg (30.82 KiB) Viewed 1377 times