TAIYESHA!

Summaries and links to news items
Will Williams

TAIYESHA!

Post by Will Williams » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:57 pm

Nurse removed from hospital after saying white
boys ‘should be sacrificed to the wolves’

By Lindsey Bever November 27

An Indiana hospital system says a nurse is no longer an employee after she was tied to a message on Twitter claiming white women are raising sons “with the HIGHEST propensity to be a terrorist, rapist, racist, killer, and domestic violence all star.”

Imagine drawing this sheboon for your nurse when hospitalized

Officials at Indiana University Health said over the weekend they were investigating “several troubling posts on social media” that appeared to be made by a recently hired employee identified in news reports as Taiyesha Baker. IU Health spokesman Jason Fechner confirmed Monday that the nurse no longer works at Indiana University Health Methodist Hospital in Indianapolis but he would not say whether she was fired, citing company policies.

The controversial tweet, which the Indianapolis Star reported was posted on an account named “Night Nurse,” said: “Every white woman raises a detriment to society when they raise a son. Someone with the HIGHEST propensity to be a terrorist, rapist, racist, killer, and domestic violence all star. Historically every son you had should be sacrificed to the wolves B‑‑‑‑.”
---
More here:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to- ... he-wolves/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Benjamin Bice

Nurse Tweets That Sons of White Women 'Should Be Sacrificed'

Post by Benjamin Bice » Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:24 am

Indiana Nurse Tweets That Sons of White Women 'Should Be Sacrificed'

Isn’t racism wonderful? It provides us with an example of the worst that society has to offer. The problem is that some of these bigots hold positions in which they are tasked to help the same people they hate.

Case in point is a nurse in Indiana who posted, on a now-deleted Twitter account, that she believes that “Every white woman raises a detriment to society when they raise a son.”

Let’s see, racism and sexism from a person who supposedly opposes racism and sexism. Check and check. Has anyone else had just about enough of this modern feminist B.S.?

Why is it that every time a racial equality-supporting modern feminist preaches to the rest of us, it’s full of racist and sexist language? That’s because they’re too ignorant to realize that they are the main perpetrators of the very things they claim to hate.

The Indiana University Health nurse, Taiyesha Baker, reportedly doesn’t have a job anymore, but IU health isn’t saying why. They also do not use her actual name in any of their statements, citing company policy.

It certainly seems like Baker has a high “propensity” for being racist, and don’t forget sexist too.

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/indiana-nurs ... g.facebook

Will Williams

Re: Nurse Tweets That Sons of White Women 'Should Be Sacrifi

Post by Will Williams » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:18 pm

Will a moderator please move this duplicate news item to here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3409&p=11741#p11741 Thanks. I'd move it if I knew how. :|
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Benjamin Bice

Re: Nurse Tweets That Sons of White Women 'Should Be Sacrifi

Post by Benjamin Bice » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:12 pm

Will Williams wrote:Will a moderator please move this duplicate news item to here: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3409&p=11741#p11741 Thanks. I'd move it if I knew how. :|
My bad, Mr. Williams. I haven't been checking what others have been posting lately.