Post by Benjamin Bice » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:06 pm

A Majority of White Americans Believe Whites Are Discriminated Against

Logo

A Majority of White Americans Believe Whites Are Discriminated Against

Ashley Rae Goldenberg, @communism_kills
October. 25. 2017
3.6k views
88 shares

Contrary to the popular narratives of “white privilege” and “racism=privilege+power” pushed in academia and the media, a new poll reveals a majority of white people actually believe there is discrimination against them because of their race.

NPR reports the NPR/Robert Wood Johnson Foundation/T.H. Chan School of Public Health survey of white Americans revealed that a majority -- 55 percent -- believe that there is discrimination against white people in the United States.

As far as whether they feel they have personally experienced discrimination because of their race, 19 percent of white respondents claimed they have been discriminated against for their race when applying for jobs, 13 percent said they were discriminated against in terms of pay equality and promotions, and 11 percent said they were discriminated against when it comes to college admissions or college classes.

According to NPR's analysis, the result of this poll explains the Trump victory, as "Donald Trump catered to white grievance during the 2016 presidential campaign and has done so as president as well."

NPR notes that every single racial group (blacks, Hispanics, Native Americans, and Asian Americans) all responded that their group faced discrimination because of their race. The poll shows 92 percent of blacks, 78 percent of Latinos, 75 percent of Native Americans, and 61 percent of Asians claim their race is discriminated against. While it is not a race, 90 percent of people in the "LGBTQ" community claim they're discriminated against for their sexuality.

The poll was conducted from Jan. 26-April 9 and includes 902 white respondents out of 3,453 U.S. adults.
https://www.mrctv.org/blog/poll-shows-5 ... 0.facebook

PhuBai68

Re: A Majority of White Americans Believe Whites Are Discrim

Post by PhuBai68 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:54 pm

There hasn't been so called "white privilege" since at least the mid 1970's.
Never mind "if" all things are equal, they don't even have to be close when applying for a government job, large corporation with the quotas and "set asides" for so called minorities.
Most of us wouldn't have a well digger's chance in hell of getting hired by the USPS or even FedEx or UPS "if" there was an "almost as qualified" black applying for the same position.
TRUE STORY: My friend took the test (IQ - common sense - mechanical aptitude) for employment with New Jersey Bell Telephone Company sometime around 1973-75.
He was told outright that he was put on "the list of white males" and that the company had almost reached it's quota of Hispanic surname males but had a ways to go (big surprise huh?) of black males.
He got a job in a machine shop.
Did his time, became a well paid union member and NJ Bell called that they now had an opening if he was still interested.
He would have had to take a major pay cut, lord only knows what cesspit city he might have to work in so he told them to stick it.
He ended up leaving NJ, going to Dallas/Fort Worth area and becoming a free lance installer for cable TV companies.
Did that and prewiring new housing complexes being built for cable/telephone plus later alarm and stereo systems in the Mc-mansions down there.
Ended up (still doing it) doing those super market scales.
He's probably no longer much of a friend - he sort of got a case of the red ass I believe because of myself and a few others being able to retire fairly early (me, did my 30 years & with the downsizing was ending up back in the "not so nice" areas again but instead of a young ex-Marine, a late middle age White male) so bailed ASAP) and at 63 he's still out there every day doing the grind.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Jim Mathias

Re: A Majority of White Americans Believe Whites Are Discrim

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:47 am

Mulatto Don Lemon of CNN was seen laughing about Whites being discriminated against. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41WL9EG01mg

I have to admit, Don Lemon is doing us a favor by going on air in front of milions and pissing off Whites who are sitting on the fence about us.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.