Race traitor kills at least 50 in LV

Summaries and links to news items
Will Williams

Re: Race traitor kills at least 50 in LV

Post by Will Williams » Tue Oct 03, 2017 3:23 pm

WNNana wrote:... I know LOTS of Republicans, most of which are definitely NOT White Nationlists.
I call 'em WHINOs (WHite In Name Only). Some call the GOP the Stupid Party: viewtopic.php?f=60&t=1137&p=6883&hilit= ... hite#p6883

The National Alliance is neither liberal nor conservative; neither Democrat nor Republican. We are White Racial Loyalists (WRLs). No apologies.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Zack S

Post by Zack S » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:06 pm

I have to be honest and say the whole event looks like a staged hoax with some sound effects and a handful of crisis actors. Every single interview of "witnesses" I've watched is completely non-credible.

Las Vegas Survivor Shares Her Story
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBrC-H8S7v0
(Yeah, "Story" is right!)

Las Vegas shooting | Survivor describes attack: "My mom just laid on top of me, shielding my body"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlgnKoKd_Eo
(She tries to act upset, yet not one tear comes from her eyes)

"'It just didn't stop' witnesses describe Vegas shooting
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hy-Cc9-S9o
(She can't stop smiling [duping delight?] when she says she hid in a Budweiser truck. Tries to sound choked up when talking about seeing victims, but once again, no tears at all. 2nd witness also gets a kick out of telling the reporter they hid between beer trucks)

Las Vegas bartender holds shooting victim in his final minutes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on93IHOIkdw
(Voice cracks, but no tears)

Anyway, how could the shooter break out those windows in the hotel room? Hotel windows don't open and they have alarms to alert staff if a window is broken out. And then there's the details like the "snipers nest" hotel room having cameras so (((whoever))) could see when SWAT was about to break into the room. I mean, how is the shooter going to be watching the TV feed from the camera if he's spending all the time aiming down the sight of the multitude of riffles? It makes more sense that the cameras were there to alert some off-site persons when the show needed to end.

The whole thing stinks to high heaven.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:41 pm

[quote="Zack S"
The whole thing stinks to high heaven.[/quote]

Maybe enough of this and the clowns will figure out 9/11 was an inside job....

TaylorPeiper

Post by TaylorPeiper » Tue Oct 03, 2017 8:31 pm

if this pig really killed his own kind and injured more of his own kind may he burn in hell.

the jews, blacks and POCs are upset that they can't cry about this one. white people are angry at the killer. "they" still want this to be about them.

btw my men and women

lefties are using food to hide messages

for instance tweets about gluten free recipes, ancient grains, veganism. I am telling you this because Antifa participates in these conversation. I may not agree with everything that all of you believe but, I want you to live and thrive.

Zack S

Post by Zack S » Tue Oct 03, 2017 11:09 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote: Maybe enough of this and the clowns will figure out 9/11 was an inside job....
Or a "Mossad job".

WNNana

Post by WNNana » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:38 am

https://bwi.forums.rivals.com/threads/e ... ad.186358/

WARNING- graphic. And from another forum but it's what I could find. So why are there TWO different blood stains/pools- one of the right of the pic that looks dry, overlaid with a much fresher looking one? Why use a handgun (pictured at top) to shoot yourself in the mouth (i see no other wounds on him, so im assuming it was through the mouth and out the back of the head) when you have 23 "assault" rifles available? A handgun carries a small chance you would survive and be a vegetable. A large caliber to the temple is pretty definitive. There are other pics showing him with his legs straight- who dies suddenly and falls straight backwards?

Camaras on the service cart? REALLY??? Whats to say somebody wouldn't come along and take that cart away?

Now there's reports that the female who they finally tracked down used 2 different birth dates and SSN in the US, he wired 100 Grand to her a few days ago.

The explanation for him having dozens of high dollar firearms, 2 houses, and 2 planes was that he was a wealth real estate investor and high stakes gambler- not the exact profile of a liberal distribute the wealth anti Trumper other reports are saying.

There are simply too many inconsistencies and lack of a clear motive:
muslim shoots gay nightclub- clear motive
white shoots black church- clear motive
black shoots white church-clear mmotive
crazy man shoots school- he's crazy
rich whute guy shoots random people at country music concert- ????

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:57 am

No offense folks, but I'm locking this topic. Non-Alliance members are getting into all sorts of conspiratorial speculation about this, that, and the other, that don't serve the purpose of WhiteBiocentrism.com.

Yes, the shooter in Las Vegas was White, but, thank goodness, was not a "White Nationalist" out to slaughter non-Whites. It's good for White Loyalists that the fellow had a non-White girlfriend. That's where we will leave it until much more is revealed about the shooter and his motives.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ