Rapper Lynches a White Child In Front of a Black Child

Summaries and links to news items
Benjamin Bice

Rapper Lynches a White Child In Front of a Black Child

Post by Benjamin Bice » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:52 am

Rapper Lynches a White Child In Front of a Black Child In New Viral Music Video

Stay away from bath salts, folks.

Resident crazy person/rapper “XXXTentacion” released a new music video on Tuesday in which he hangs a young white child with rope while he, a black child and an audience look on.

I wish that was the only disturbing thing in this video.

I’m just going to leave this list of the atrocities in the video here. During the explicit and highly disturbing race-baiting display, XXXTentacion (whose real name is Jahseh Onfroy by the way) also:

Beat a high school teacher with a sex toy
Rapped about “putting a hole in your parents”
Bragged about having an Uzi sub-machine gun
Rapped while depicting himself being lynched
Reenacted the 1955 murder of Emmett Till
Showed Philando Castille dash cam footage
Showed footage from 1991 Rodney King incident
Reenacted Charlottesville incident involving the late Heather Heyer
Reenacted the Ferguson, Mo. riots
Staged hanging a white child while a black child and audience looked on
Oh, and he apparently did all of this in an attempt to unify people of all colors.

Onfroy said toward the end of the video:

I could go on forever about the fact that murder is murder whether you’re black or white. You should always feel free to voice your opinion, but to act out on these irrational thoughts in every shape or form is disgusting. You cannot, as black or white, call yourself the supreme race when moved out of your comfort by the opposition’s color. Their skin color. That is no form of being or demonstrating being a supreme being.

If you are a “supremist,” be unmoved by the opposition. Remain unscathed in the comfort of your own home, in your own realm. Demonstrate care for the youths future, white or black, black or white. Are you willing to risk your child’s future due to your own bigotry? The choice is yours, but your child will not stand for the hate. This generation will loved, nurtured, heard and understood.
Thank you, oh wise one, for your words of unity through division.

XXXTentacion speaks a decent game at first, but then completely nullifies his own words with the visions he “creatively” put together for the video.

The video is called "Look At Me!" However, Onfroy apparently has another music video of the same name, but commenters on the newer video say he used the name of the old video in order to draw attention to the new one.

Shockingly, the video had been viewed nearly 4.8 million times as of Wednesday morning, receiving around 365,000 "likes" and only 33,000 "dislikes." Sad commentary on our society, to be sure.
Onfroy is a 19-year-old high school dropout from Florida who's currently facing charges of aggravated battery of a pregnant woman, domestic battery by strangulation, false imprisonment and witness tampering.
The details of the case against Onfroy are Disturbing with a capital “D.” If you have the stomach for it, you can view the details of the alleged abuse here.
According to SPIN, Onfroy responded to the charges he’s facing with some of the most vile speech I’ve ever heard, and I’ve heard some stuff.
Now, the Floridian rapper born Jahseh Onfrey—who’s been charged with aggravated battery of a pregnant woman, domestic battery by strangulation, false imprisonment, and witness-tampering—has addressed the the allegations in a series of profane Instagram stories. In the clips, Onfrey denied the charges, accused critics of plotting against his success, and threatened to “f*** ya’ll little sisters in their throats … Anybody that called me a domestic abuser, I’m finna domestically abuse ya’ll little sisters’ p***y from the back.”
Well, gosh, now I’m convinced that Onfroy is a stand-up guy.
If all of the allegations against Onfroy are true, this person, if you can even call him that, deserves to be institutionalized, preferably in jail.

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/alleged-dome ... Vaa1gxZSJ9#