US Senate Unanimously Condemns White Nationalists

Summaries and links to news items
White Man 1

US Senate Unanimously Condemns White Nationalists

Post by White Man 1 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:01 pm

"So far, the Republicans have successfully condemned White Nationalists, raised the debt ceiling and imposed new sanctions on Iran and Russia in 2017.

In Charlottesville, we’re being blamed for a helicopter that crashed due to mechanical failure and a morbidly obese woman who died from a heart attack. James Fields Jr. is being called a “domestic terrorist” even though he wasn’t charged with first degree murder."

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2017/0 ... ionalists/

Will Williams

Re: US Senate Unanimously Condemns White Nationalists

Post by Will Williams » Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:42 am

White Man 1 wrote:"So far, the Republicans have successfully condemned White Nationalists, raised the debt ceiling and imposed new sanctions on Iran and Russia in 2017.

In Charlottesville, we’re being blamed for a helicopter that crashed due to mechanical failure and a morbidly obese woman who died from a heart attack. James Fields Jr. is being called a “domestic terrorist” even though he wasn’t charged with first degree murder."

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2017/0 ... ionalists/
I've come to dislike the term "White nationalist" since it seems lately to have been co-opted by our racial enemies, interchangeable with "domestic terrorist," "Nazi," "neo-Naz," and "white supremacist" or "supremist," depending on the ignorance of the smear artists. The National Alliance is separatist: racial separatism, not segregationist, which would be a return to White supremacy. Racial nationalism is the Alliance's political stance: White Racial Nationalist is an acceptable descriptor.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

WNNana

Post by WNNana » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:44 pm

It's more than just words- branding everybody on the right of the political spectrum as a "White nationalist" is a dog whistle to the Jews. First it was Steve Bannon, then the President, and now it's the slur of the moment. My theory is that the left resorted to the WN label to obscure the fact that President Trumps daughter and son in law are Jewish. More than just yelling "racist", yelling WN puts the jews on notice that this person is an enemy. The left needed something to counter Trumps anti mulim terrorists views- something jews would welcome, so they started yelling WN. They were terrified that the current right wing platform of fiscal responsibility, strong pro life stance, and reducing muslim immigration would cost the left the jewish vote and donations.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:13 am

This is not a group photo of the current batch of spineless Judeophiles, but close enough:

Pat Buchanan nailed the U.S. Senate for what it is 27 years ago: the Jew's "amen corner."
---

ON MY MIND; Forgive Them Not
By A.M. Rosenthal
Published: September 14, 1990

''There are only two groups that are beating the drums for war in the Middle East - the Israeli Defense Ministry and its amen corner in the United States.''

Patrick Buchanan delivered that message on TV. Later in the program he said: ''The Israelis want this war desperately because they want the United States to destroy the Iraqi war machine. They want us to finish them off. They don't care about our relations with the Arab world.''

In case an interpretation is needed for those whose ears are not attuned to anti-Semitism or do not want to understand what this man is saying, here is mine:

''The Jews are trying to drag us into war. Only Jews want war. Israeli Jews want war to save Israel's hide. American Jews who talk of military action against Iraq want war because it would suit Israeli interests. They are willing to spill American blood for Israeli interests.''...
---
http://www.nytimes.com/1990/09/14/opini ... ml?mcubz=0
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

TaylorPeiper

Post by TaylorPeiper » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:09 pm

A young white woman dies and this is the reaction? She died from being struck by a car driven by someone that lacks the values that most of us have.

That said the events during the Unite the Right march were not handled properly by the city or by police. I am a writer and I have been digging to see if I could find out what really happened.

It concerned me to see those guys beating Deandre Harris. I have dated guys that looked like many of those white guys. I had never seen them look that way.

I am normally a left leaner, a progressive . Now I don't know. I saw how two groups, the left and the right, were pitted against each other with conflicting opinions and false statements by the media. Each group had no true idea about what the other believed.

The right , not including Identity Europa, were open and from what I could tell honest when I interviewed them. They treated me with respect and told me not to get into those types of activism because they would not be safe for me. They regretted that the events and atmosphere lead to the death of Heather Heyer.

I questioned the left and showed them some photographs and videos others had sent me links to. I was told by a black male that looked at the 8 plus minute video that by viewing the video I was not respecting his history or heritage. The video which showed Deandre Harris and a gang of thugs with bats and pipes stalking a group of white guys. Deandre then tried to take one man's flag. Deandre then assaulted the same man and both men tumbled to the groud hitting their heads on the concrete. This is where Deandre suffered a terrible head injury. I have only been told that the white guy is alive. I hope he is well.

A second far lefty told me that it didn't matter if you were hitting Nazis. In her mind one may beat anyone they considered a Nazi. She described the event like it was theatre and not living breathing human beings with rights.

I can't help but, think that someone much higher in power that you or I pitted these groups together hoping for absolute chaos.

I want to honor Heather Heyer's life and see that justice is done for the white guys involved in the incident. These men have been slandered and the reputation of all white people has been smeared due to 20 seconds of an 8 plus minute video being used to discredit us and endanger all our lives.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:19 pm

To be clear, Heather Heyer wasn't stuck by the Dodge challenger. She was standing near where it happened and had a heart attack, no doubt associated with both her smoking habit and obesity.

WNNana

Post by WNNana » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:09 pm

Taylor- you can not believe ANYTHING the main stream media tells you. It will always be twisted to fit their preferred narrative. Know what progressiveness has gotten us? State Universities holding workshops that teach that only whites can be racists. Demands for ever more concessions to anyone who is offended by anything. Kindergarten classrooms where children are told its not just OK to dress like the opposite gender, but actually encouraged. Erasing of history via removal of statues and banning of symbols. Every vile, illegal, and evil thing minorities do is excused because they are minorities.

There are VERY few sites I actually believe when it comes to news- Breitbart, Townhall, The conservative treehouse, and One America News. The rest of the media is nothing more than a propaganda arm of the DNC- which has itself been taken over by the globalists intent on destroying America from within.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:49 am

As the US Senate is securely in the pockets of Jewish interests, this doesn't surprise me. That Jews use their shabbos goy mouthpieces to tell the world Whites are their enemies is not new news; just a reaffirmation of how it really is.

But the problem for Jews is this: they haven't changed over the centuries and millennia and have been kicked out of state after state, country after country and so on for their hostile, predatory behavior towards non-Jews and are heading for the same thing to happen again. It may get ugly, who knows. It would be best for Jews if Jews left and dwelt alone in another place before something terrible happens at their own instigation.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

TaylorPeiper

Post by TaylorPeiper » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:30 am

I work as a writer and researcher. I don't need the mainstream media. I speak to eye witnesses. I look at sources and their backgrounds. I deal in facts, whether those facts or ugly or I don't like them doesn't matter. The MSM buys what they want. They even manufacture it.

Everyone has an opinion but, at some point an uneducated public is in danger. In that incident those fact checking entities and other moral journalist, writers and story experts become vital. So, believing false information is dangerous and reporting false information is immoral and dangerous as well.

White women, young white women, see what you are saying about Heather. Heather is barely older than I am. She was single and had not had a child. She was a typical American girl. She was close to her father and had values.

Women of my generation came of age at a time when most of the men with values, intelligence, were healthy and attractive were in Iraq and Afghanistan. We did our best to make sure they had a country to come home to. We educated ourselves, worked and waited. We also keep with our religious teachings that shun children born to an unwed mother. My bf died from complications in 2011 after serving his country for 8 years.These attitudes about Heather, these cruel attacks on a young American white woman are heinous.

I see these attacks about her not having a child. I see men trying to find something wrong with her and the only thing they find is something about her appearance wasn't perfect.

Why would men do this? Mostly men our father's age. Because a man doesn't want to accept that some men destroy instead of protect? Maybe Breitbart or Alex Jones decided to talk poorly about young women? What about someone in the propaganda machine wants you to see that even good girls are bad?

how does it help Jews if white women are destroyed? if this is how you feel about white women enjoy a fruitful relationship with a Latina, an African, an Asian, a Middle Eastern woman perhaps? There are many men in Europe that love American women, honor us and would take care of us just to come tot he US or Canada. It's your choice.

WNNana

Post by WNNana » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:40 am

I think the "attacks" as you call them on Heather Meyer stem from the fact that the left is hailing her as some kind of martyred victim of whites, when in fact she died of a heart attack. It is known that she was there not to support her own race, but to support antifa and the alt left.