US Senate Unanimously Condemns White Nationalists

Summaries and links to news items
Will Williams

Re: US Senate Unanimously Condemns White Nationalists

Post by Will Williams » Fri Sep 22, 2017 6:21 pm

TaylorPeiper wrote:I work as a writer and researcher. I don't need the mainstream media. I speak to eye witnesses. I look at sources and their backgrounds. I deal in facts, whether those facts or ugly or I don't like them doesn't matter. The MSM buys what they want. They even manufacture it...
Good attitude, TP. I hate to say, but you won't make it far working for MSM. Here, Dr. William Pierce identified MSM practice of "mainstreaming" the news to suit the anti-White agenda. I'll bump another piece that Dr. Pierce wrote in which he exposed incredible anti-White journalistic practices in Canada (See: viewtopic.php?f=25&t=946&p=11279#p11279)

"...Now the rules finally are coming out of the closet -- at least, where newspapers are concerned. Socially conscious editors and publishers are doing their bit for diversity and affirmative action and equality by spelling out the rules for those benighted journalists who aren't bright enough to figure it out for themselves. The old rule that racial minorities, homosexuals, et cetera always must be portrayed positively is on paper now and is being elaborated on in detail. The Los Angeles Times has been a pioneer in this regard, but the rules are being enforced at many other newspapers as well.

"Among other things, reporters are required to "mainstream" their stories, both in content and in their use of sources. To "mainstream" a story means to make it "fit" the ideological paradigm of the multiculturalists. If you're doing a story on global warming, say, you don't focus on the climatic changes in North America or Europe: instead you tell readers how global warming will affect the lives of people in Bangladesh or Zambia. And you don't go to a White male meteorologist at an American university for your information: instead you get a quote from someone at the University of Kenya, preferably a Black lesbian meteorologist with AIDS. You score extra points if you can figure a way to let the readers understand that your source is not only Black and female but also is a lesbian with AIDS without being too obvious about it.

"One trendy aspect of reporting the news these days, both in print and electronic media, is to poll people: a television crew stops people on the street and asks, "Do you believe Bill Clinton should go to jail for lying to the grand jury?" This is supposed to tell viewers what the average person is thinking. Now, if you want your career to go places, you don't bother to ask White males what they're thinking. You go for "diversity" in choosing the people whose opinions you ask.

"The problem with that is that some people will give answers that make them look stupid. So reporters are asked to complete a checklist which includes the two questions: "Am I furthering stereotypes as I seek diversity?" and "Am I battling stereotypes?" And of course, what that means in plain English is that the reporter had better be sure that all of the Blacks he polls come across as brain surgeons or rocket scientists. They'd better not look like or sound like typical Blacks, because that would be "furthering stereotypes." If you're a television reporter, when you do your editing you weed out the Black interviewees who fit the stereotype and keep the ones who don't. If you're a newspaper reporter it's easier: you just clean up the grammar of your Black interviewees. The rules also apply to the selection of illustrations for newspaper stories. You get the most points if you can use a photograph of a racially mixed couple.

"And as I said, this is no longer just an unwritten rule that the media must make Blacks and other minorities look good. More and more it's in print, and reporters and editors know they are being graded on the degree to which they distort reality to make it "fit" the crazed vision of the egalitarians, a vision of a just and peaceful society dominated by wise and benevolent Blacks, homosexuals, and feminists and in which White males are kept in their place. Media people actually are given questionnaires to fill out which remind them that their responsibility is not to report the world as it really is but rather as the nutcase egalitarians see it and as they want it to be.

"So now we can understand the situation I have pointed out in several recent broadcasts: the refusal of the media to report news of racial crimes against Whites, except locally, and their frenzied enthusiasm in reporting racial crimes by Whites. It's not inadvertent at all. It's not even an unconscious bias. It is a deliberate effort to present the public with a distorted view of the world, a deliberate effort to make the public see the world the way the lunatic egalitarians see it, and that is a world in which Blacks and other non-Whites are the peaceful and inoffensive victims of vicious, oppressive, racist, heterosexual White males. That's their view of the world. It's completely unreal, but it's the view they want the general public to accept.

"These people used to be sneakier about their motives, but in the Clinton era they seem to believe that they can let it all hang out. One of them is Mark Willes, the publisher of the Los Angeles Times. Earlier this year -- in May -- Willes boasted to the Wall Street Journal about having written rules at the Los Angeles Times for "mainstreaming" all of the news printed by his paper. He insisted, he told the Wall Street Journal, that all of his reporters meet strict quotas for non-Whites and women in quoting people in news stories.

"And Willes, so far as I have been able to determine, isn't a Jew. He was, however, a professor at the University of Pennsylvania during the 1960s, when there was a great deal of turmoil on American university campuses. Jews were organizing pro-Viet Cong demonstrations, Blacks were occupying deans' offices and making all sorts of demands, and most university administrators didn't have the guts or the will to deal firmly with the disruptions. I was a professor too at the time, and I remember the reactions of my colleagues. Some, like William Shockley and Arthur Jensen, stuck to their guns and had their classes disrupted and their tires slashed. I left the university, so that I could begin writing about what was happening. But most, including Willes, just went with the flow. They were intimidated, and they adapted. They surrendered morally. And now our whole society is paying the price for this moral failure.

"From my point of view, there are no more despicable criminals in our society than these people like Willes, who went with the flow. These people who suppress and distort the news today because of their own moral failure back in the 1960s are more deserving of punishment even than the Black criminals they cover for..." -WLP, 1998, "Mainstreaming the News"
---
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

David Pringle

Post by David Pringle » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:57 pm

TaylorPeiper wrote:A young white woman dies and this is the reaction? She died from being struck by a car driven by someone that lacks the values that most of us have.
I'm not sure how being involved in a traffic accident, then fleeing for your life after a crowd of angry people with baseball bats and pipes means James Fields lacks the values most of us have. Flight was a reasonable reaction to being attacked by a mob.
TaylorPeiper wrote:That said the events during the Unite the Right march were not handled properly by the city or by police. I am a writer and I have been digging to see if I could find out what really happened.

It concerned me to see those guys beating Deandre Harris. I have dated guys that looked like many of those white guys. I had never seen them look that way.

I am normally a left leaner, a progressive . Now I don't know. I saw how two groups, the left and the right, were pitted against each other with conflicting opinions and false statements by the media. Each group had no true idea about what the other believed.

The right , not including Identity Europa, were open and from what I could tell honest when I interviewed them. They treated me with respect and told me not to get into those types of activism because they would not be safe for me. They regretted that the events and atmosphere lead to the death of Heather Heyer.

I questioned the left and showed them some photographs and videos others had sent me links to. I was told by a black male that looked at the 8 plus minute video that by viewing the video I was not respecting his history or heritage. The video which showed Deandre Harris and a gang of thugs with bats and pipes stalking a group of white guys. Deandre then tried to take one man's flag. Deandre then assaulted the same man and both men tumbled to the groud hitting their heads on the concrete. This is where Deandre suffered a terrible head injury. I have only been told that the white guy is alive. I hope he is well.
Deandre learned what "play stupid games; win stupid prizes" means.
TaylorPeiper wrote:A second far lefty told me that it didn't matter if you were hitting Nazis. In her mind one may beat anyone they considered a Nazi. She described the event like it was theatre and not living breathing human beings with rights.

I can't help but, think that someone much higher in power that you or I pitted these groups together hoping for absolute chaos.
I don't think the Police did a poor job, I think they did exactly what they were told, because that's what they are trained to do. Antifa's violent Neo-Bolshevist ideology is well known. BLM's violence is well know too. The VA governor knew this which is why they were released, like pit bulls.
TaylorPeiper wrote:I want to honor Heather Heyer's life and see that justice is done for the white guys involved in the incident. These men have been slandered and the reputation of all white people has been smeared due to 20 seconds of an 8 plus minute video being used to discredit us and endanger all our lives.
Poor Heather. What happened to her was completely avoidable and shouldn't have happened. Wearing all black on a hot sunny day isn't a wise fashion decision. Weighing 300 plus pounds is very hard on a body. She needed an appointment with Dr. "Now" from My 600 Pound Life, not a hot day running around town screaming and getting her blood pressure spiked. Heather had been traveling all day -- from hot spot to hot spot. In all the videos Heather was seen in (including RT) I never once saw her drink any water. She also was a smoker, Newport menthol's. Heather went to the UTR looking for a fight. I felt bad for her Mother who was used as a political prop by the left and the MSM.

James Fields was overcharged, just like George Zimmerman. And, just like Zimmerman he will be acquitted of the Murder 2 charge. Unfortunately, Chris Cantwell is in trouble.

David Pringle

Post by David Pringle » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:26 pm

TaylorPeiper wrote: White women, young white women, see what you are saying about Heather. Heather is barely older than I am. She was single and had not had a child. She was a typical American girl. She was close to her father and had values.

Women of my generation came of age at a time when most of the men with values, intelligence, were healthy and attractive were in Iraq and Afghanistan. We did our best to make sure they had a country to come home to. We educated ourselves, worked and waited. We also keep with our religious teachings that shun children born to an unwed mother. My bf died from complications in 2011 after serving his country for 8 years.These attitudes about Heather, these cruel attacks on a young American white woman are heinous.
I'm sorry to read about your boyfriend. Heather was not a typical American girl. Typical American girls don't run around chasing down people of other political beliefs trying to get roving crowds of left wing thugs to engage in violence against them. Heather helped trap a group of 3 percenter's in a parking lot about 15 minutes before her unhealthy lifestyle caught up with her. At one point she screamed "this is fu#$ing revolutionary!" That is not typical.
TaylorPeiper wrote:I see these attacks about her not having a child. I see men trying to find something wrong with her and the only thing they find is something about her appearance wasn't perfect.

Why would men do this? Mostly men our father's age. Because a man doesn't want to accept that some men destroy instead of protect? Maybe Breitbart or Alex Jones decided to talk poorly about young women? What about someone in the propaganda machine wants you to see that even good girls are bad?
I haven't seen any attacks on her for not having a child. The reality is she probably couldn't have a child due to her morbid obesity. Unfortunately, many women of child bearing age who are morbidly overweight cannot conceive due to their unhealthy life style choices. Heather died from making a series of poor choices. Obesity, smoking, being out of shape and suddenly exercising vigorously and over an extended period. Seeking out the trouble areas is dangerous. She's said as much in one of her friend's live stream videos.

In the end -- Heather was a victim, of Heather. Parents should honor her memory by cautioning their children against smoking and allowing their body to deteriorate to the point that what would be normal activity ends in a heart attack. You'll notice nobody else died of a heart attack at the scene of the accident.
TaylorPeiper wrote:how does it help Jews if white women are destroyed? if this is how you feel about white women enjoy a fruitful relationship with a Latina, an African, an Asian, a Middle Eastern woman perhaps? There are many men in Europe that love American women, honor us and would take care of us just to come tot he US or Canada. It's your choice.
White women are our mothers, sisters, daughters and wives. They are Our race's most precious gift and resource. Destroying them by turning them against the Life Force is the master stroke of the enemy. Heather is symbolic of this.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:06 am

I started experiencing Heather-fatigue a month ago. Who is Deandre?

It's not just the Legislative branch of JOG that loves the Jew.
---

WH: Trump 'looks forward' to signing resolution condemning white supremacists
By Daniella Diaz, Deirdre Walsh and David Wright, CNN
Updated 3:00 PM ET, Wed September 13, 201

Washington (CNN)The White House announced Wednesday that President Donald Trump will "absolutely" sign a resolution condemning the Charlottesville violence and white supremacy.

Congress passed the bipartisan joint resolution condemning the Charlottesville violence -- as well as "white nationalists, white supremacists, the Ku Klux Klan, neo-Nazis, and other hate groups"...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/09/13/politics/ ... index.html
---

"And other hate groups?" They must be referring to those problematic anti-Semitic groups. :roll:
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

TaylorPeiper

Post by TaylorPeiper » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:47 pm

I don't plan to work in MSM. I have a moral compass. I wouldn't be here if I didn't want to change the narrative, public relations nightmare and prevent the men of my race from experiencing a terrible fate.

I just hate to see someone criticized after they are dead. I'm a bleeding heart. I don't want Fields to get the death penalty either. I feel that white men have been pushed beyond their ability to be polite and non-violent. They have been pushed to the brink with affirmative action, an inability to even say fried chicken was not invented by black people :D , and told the only heritage that matters is those of Africans and Jews. This is among other infringements on the prospering of white culture.

As far as Antifa and Black Block ( whatever they are called), they are threatening the left and trying to force progressives into their bag of hate and lies.

In my hometown the KKK marched at least a dozen times. Not one death, not one fight, Dr. Duke spoke his ideas and message to a group of people and they passed out resources. They then boarded their charter bus and went to cracker barrel.

Last Thursday I went to my Ob-gyn for my yearly cancer screening. They cancelled my appointment without telling me. They gave it to an illegal Mexican teen that is expecting a baby. Now I have to wait months to see the doctor.

Things are a mess. Maybe we can work together and change the narrative. If we don't there won't be any of us left.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 5:51 pm

Things are a mess. Maybe we can work together and change the narrative. If we don't there won't be any of us left.
You're right about that. We need to start by changing the narrative; putting out the truth to expose the lies bombarding our people. We'll fight as long as we have a voice, and when we lose that, we will use other means.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:57 pm

White Man 1 wrote:
You're right about that. We need to start by changing the narrative; putting out the truth to expose the lies bombarding our people. We'll fight as long as we have a voice, and when we lose that, we will use other means.
It's my belief we have already got our narrative going, where we need the most help at this time is in growing our exposure, recruiting more of those who can amplify our messages, creating new messages, and expanding/creating more and new distribution networks.

And all of the above must be unified by the single strong message of Cosmotheism: we are on a path to godhood, and each of us individually are a part of this greater whole and add our strengths to that of that whole.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.