more TNB ~ looting

Summaries and links to news items
PhuBai68

more TNB ~ looting

Post by PhuBai68 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:40 am

No big surprise here.
It shows their mentality, risk becoming a convicted felon for stealing sneakers.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/201 ... 651680001/
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

David Pringle

Re: more TNB ~ looting

Post by David Pringle » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:55 pm

Undocumented Shoppers.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:58 am

What's worse are Whites who will turn a blind eye to the reality of the feral negro. We must break their Jewish conditioning.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

David Pringle

Post by David Pringle » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:30 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:What's worse are Whites who will turn a blind eye to the reality of the feral negro. We must break their Jewish conditioning.
It really is amazing. I was reading the list of businesses being looted. Loads of sporting goods stores. Many might think this means basketball shoes and flat-brimmed hats only -- sorry -- it means guns and lots of them. Ammo too. How many White gun store owners do you think will guard their stores with rifles? I predict very few. You can bet it's much cheaper and easier to simply make an insurance claim than a stand.

I have a Surefire 60 round magazine for my AR. Expensive, but it works. I mention it because that was the first thing I thought of when I watched video of a store being looted in Ft. Lauderdale yesterday.

After that EoTech, Barnes TSX ... in that order. Recoil management and follow through after that.

An M-249 SAW would work even better.

In reality ... A donation to Ft. Lauderdale Planned Parenthood would be more deadly. And totally legal.

Heck. You could write the donation off on your taxes and buy a new rifle.

David Pringle

Post by David Pringle » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:37 pm

I like the sound of these numbers. The 35% yearly number is right. And if the 15.5 million black abortions number is right Margret Sanger did us all a huge service. Can you imagine 31 more Detroits? (over 500,000 negro)

"Planned Parenthood is the largest abortion provider in America. 78% of their clinics are in minority communities. Blacks make up 12% of the population, but 35% of the abortions in America. Are we being targeted? Isn't that genocide? We are the only minority in America that is on the decline in population. If the current trend continues, by 2038 the black vote will be insignificant."

http://www.blackgenocide.org/planned.html

"The most dangerous place for an African-American is in the womb."

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:53 am

David Pringle wrote:
Jim Mathias wrote:What's worse are Whites who will turn a blind eye to the reality of the feral negro. We must break their Jewish conditioning.
I have a Surefire 60 round magazine for my AR. Expensive, but it works. I mention it because that was the first thing I thought of when I watched video of a store being looted in Ft. Lauderdale yesterday.
Ah, but in WV you're far far away from those monkeyshines going on way on over there. I'd say having the brains to be located well away from where they're not is more important than having the most useful arms for dealing with felonies in progress hands down! It is realized, of course, that sooner or later even Pocahontas county is going to get stuffed with "refugees" or other dregs of the third world.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.