What do Esoteric Hitlerist say about thses times

Summaries and links to news items
RockofAges

What do Esoteric Hitlerist say about thses times

Post by RockofAges » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:42 am

Miguel Serrano and Savitri Devi:

Basically they say that the west will fall in order for it to rebuild again. My guess is that if their predictions are correct we are all living in the end days... Kali Yugo.

What's your thoughts? Do you agree with these modern prophets in that we are living within the ruins of a greater civilization and that in order for things to become better they most continue to get worse...total collapse.

"Contrarily to Adolf Hitler, he will spare not a single one of the enemies of the divine cause: not a single one of its outspoken opponents but also not a single one of the lukewarm, of the opportunists, of the ideological heretical, of the racially bastardized, of the unhealthy, of the hesitating, of the all-too-human; not a single one of those who, in body or character or mind, bear the stamp of the fallen ages.

"Kalki will lead them, through the flames of the great end, into the sunshine of the new Golden Age. "

"They live and wait. Knowingly or unknowingly, they are waiting for Kalki; Kalki the last Man Against Time; the one whom Adolf Hitler foresaw in 1928; the Avenger who will give them– or their children– the world.

“I worship impersonal Nature, which is neither "good" or "bad", and who knows neither love nor hatred. I worship Life; the Sun, Sustainer of life. I believe in the Law of everlasting struggle, which is the law of life, and in the duty of the best specimens of our race — the natural élite of mankind — to rule the earth, and evolve out of themselves a caste of supermen, a people 'like unto the Gods'.”
― Savitri Devi, Pilgrimage

RockofAges

Re: What do Esoteric Hitlerist say about thses times

Post by RockofAges » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:43 am

"We live in the most dysfunctional and unhealthy era in our people's long history. Never before have we been so cut off and removed from even the most basic truths of nature, and it is not surprising that those of us still in touch with this truth are gripped by a rage having been forced to live in this nightmare of a world. Our rhetoric and discussions mostly speak to smashing the current way of things, of revenge against those who have wronged us and of spilling the blood of traitors. For a moment here, I would like to talk about the other side of the coin, to talk about the world that we will craft after the great tribulation of Kalki's coming, of the deep love for our people and the beautiful life that we wish for them to have.
We will create a world that stands in stark contrast with this modern one, and a total flip from the feelings and emotions of the destruction that will birth it. Where it's downfall will be a time of hatred, destruction and energy, what will come after it will be a time of calm, peace and true happiness a degree that we cannot yet understand. 
It will be a world of great natural beauty, of clean bright rivers and sweeping colourful forests, of vast untamed wilds that we will be left in awe of, of a return of the populations of wild animals that have been pushed aside to make way for industrialization. Nature will return to it's proper place of being all around us, and will no longer be a sight that we must plan and take time away to visit and enjoy. In addition, we will endeavor to make our own constructions of towns and cities equal to the beauty we find in nature, architecture will once again be one of the greatest disciplines of art. Modern architecture is designed for efficiency, cheapness and speedy construction, we would see this cast away in the name of creating wonders that will last for generations and leave men breathless with their beauty and craftsmanship.
And in these cities and rural areas, we shall find true meaning in work once more. No more jobs or careers, but professions and crafts, no more focuses on money and capital as the true measures of a man's success, but how he comes to master the skills of his chosen vocation. The farmer will once more till the earth and tend to his livestock in the way his forefathers did, with genuine care in contrast to the factory farming of today, with an emphasis placed on quality rather than quantity. Likewise with the industrial worker, no longer a cog in the factory's machine, but a respected craftsman who pours his heart and soul into each creation, to make something that people would be proud of to pass down to their children and grandchildren. And the professional trades will again find the respect and and status their work deserves after having been watered down after so many generations, becoming true gentlemen of higher learning and embracing it as a way of life rather than as a means of making greater money.
Socially, much will change as well. True communities will come to life once more where neighborhoods and towns are like great families rather than a cluster of individuals living there, funerals and weddings will see everyone in attendance than just personal friends and family. The arts shall have a complete overhaul, degenerate forms of music, television and literature will disappear to make way for a new golden era of accomplishment in these fields as the creative impulse of the European people is harnessed and given focus like never before. Families shall again find deep roots, with trades and professions being carried on from generation to generation, and the youth being able to remain where they grew up rather than forced to move away for employment or better opportunities, so that their own children might know the same streets and fields as they did growing up.
And scientifically, we shall reach heights that we cannot yet understand. With our dead weight shed and the best of us remaining from the great turmoil of Kalki's coming, we will make the science-fiction writers of the past seem incredibly short sighted by comparison. Our technology will not be to simply expand and develop present trends, but designed to reduce our dependency on it and it's domination in so many aspects of our lives, so that it might be in harmony with traditional ways of life rather than in opposition to it. There will still be computers, phones, television etc, but it will not be as all-encompassing in our lives as they are now. We shall strive for totally clean energy, new space programs, vast leaps in medical science and so much more.
To make it personal and more real now, what I dream of and what I fight for is for a moment when I am an old man, sitting in my living room after a dinner with my family. Listening to my now adult children talking of their personal lives, telling tales to my grandchildren of the war and my youth, gazing out into the fields that I have tilled for knowing that they will be in good hands once I pass on. To relax by a fire with my wife of many years as the sun sets, thinking that if I died in my sleep that night, I would be content with it knowing that I had helped achieve a true future for my people that so many millions have given their lives for, and that my descendants would never know the filth and vileness the twilight that I grew up in, but the dawn that I helped bring forth. That, is happiness.
… and the world I want is one that provides the maximum scope for the spirit of my people to soar; a world that matches their inner nature; a world in which they are at home, and can roll up their sleeves and go to work as if they remodeling their own castles; a world in which they can unleash the full power of their imagination  and their creative spirit; a world in which the Faustian spirit of my people can exalt in its striving to find and conquer new worlds, to perform noble deeds, and, in the words of Tennyson’s Ulysses, ‘to follow knowledge like a sinking star, beyond the utmost bound of human thought."

RockofAges

Re: What do Esoteric Hitlerist say about thses times

Post by RockofAges » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:57 am

Our 'movement' is a spiritual one. We been fighting the same enemy since time began...