The New order...gone?

Summaries and links to news items
RockofAges

The New order...gone?

Post by RockofAges » Wed Aug 30, 2017 1:00 am

I been trying to view The New Order website and it has been gone for over a day. Nothing been said about why it disappeared. Any news from you guys concerning The New Order?

White Man 1

Re: The New order...gone?

Post by White Man 1 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:17 am

The site is down for me as well. Perhaps it was seized.

RockofAges

Post by RockofAges » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:05 am

White Man 1 wrote:The site is down for me as well. Perhaps it was seized.
Been down for three days now(

Volker Zorn

Post by Volker Zorn » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:18 pm

The NEW ORDER website is currently down. Still trying to find out why. No telling at this point when it will be up again.

However, the NEW ORDER Twitter account is still being updated multiple times daily:
Of course, that may disappear at any moment without warning.

There is also a Gab account, which looks more secure at this point:

Volker Zorn

Post by Volker Zorn » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:20 pm

Just a quick note to let everyone know that the NEW ORDER website is back up (at least for now).

Our new address is: https://neworderorg.wordpress.com

WNNana

Post by WNNana » Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:57 pm

The New Order is there, but when I try to get to the NA home natall.com, it shows "stream error". I was only able to get back here because I have the forum paged book marked. Also, in addition to Stormfront,all of the Klan sites seem to have been hijacked as well.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:37 pm

WNNana wrote:The New Order is there, but when I try to get to the NA home natall.com, it shows "stream error". I was only able to get back here because I have the forum paged book marked. Also, in addition to Stormfront,all of the Klan sites seem to have been hijacked as well.
Yes, natall.com is being worked on now. We should have it back up soon. www.nationalvanguard.org is up however, and becoming more and more popular as a default home page for folks who like their news coming from us rather than through a Jewish filter. :)
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ