Stormfront gone

Summaries and links to news items
White Advancement

Re: Stormfront gone

Post by White Advancement » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:17 am

Stormfront, one of the internet’s oldest and most popular white supremacist sites, has been booted off its web address of more than two decades amid a crackdown against hate sites...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... e-suprema/

One of the most prominent white supremacist and Nazi destinations online, Stormfront.org, went dark Friday, likely at the behest of its domain host, Network Solutions...
http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense ... fline.html

Network Solutions has also prohibited Stormfront from updating, transferring or deleting its web forum on its own. That means Stormfront's web masters cannot re-introduce the site on another domain.

Should Network Solutions go through with deleting the website itself, any re-emerging version would have to start from scratch...
http://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/2017 ... 604902001/

(I sure hope the part displayed in red bold print is not true? I would hope that DB must have an accessible back up copy of Sf's millions of posts?)

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:08 am

White Advancement wrote:Stormfront, one of the internet’s oldest and most popular white supremacist sites, has been booted off its web address of more than two decades amid a crackdown against hate sites...
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... e-suprema/

One of the most prominent white supremacist and Nazi destinations online, Stormfront.org, went dark Friday, likely at the behest of its domain host, Network Solutions...
http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense ... fline.html

Network Solutions has also prohibited Stormfront from updating, transferring or deleting its web forum on its own. That means Stormfront's web masters cannot re-introduce the site on another domain.

Should Network Solutions go through with deleting the website itself, any re-emerging version would have to start from scratch...
http://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/2017 ... 604902001/

(I sure hope the part displayed in red bold print is not true? I would hope that DB must have an accessible back up copy of Sf's millions of posts?)
The video in that linked Knoxville Sun Sentinel propaganda says it all: a bunch of old, fat whites, sitting around in church pews with a couple of old fat Negroes, celebrating their diversity, praying together against "hate," led by a glib white preacher, reading from the Big Book of Jewish Fables. :roll:
---

Don Black certainly has to be demoralized to see his life's work confiscated by Network Solutions under pressure from (((you know who))). But what must hurt him more is what his son Derek wrote for the New York Times a week ago, leading up to the assault on Stormfront by those we have revealed here and elsewhere.
---

What White Nationalism Gets Right
About American History

By R. DEREK BLACK
AUG. 19, 2017

Smug Derek Black, posing for his new friends

My dad often gave me the advice that white nationalists are not looking to recruit people on the fringes of American culture, but rather the people who start a sentence by saying, “I’m not racist, but …”

The most effective tactics for white nationalists are to associate American history with themselves and to suggest that the collective efforts to turn away from our white supremacist past are the same as abandoning American culture. My father, the founder of the white nationalist website Stormfront, knew this well. It’s a message that erases people of color and their essential role in American life, but one that also appeals to large numbers of white people who would agree with the statement, “I’m not racist, but I don’t want American history dishonored, and this statue of Robert E. Lee shouldn’t be removed.”

I was raised by the leaders of the white nationalist movement with a model of American history that described a vigorous white supremacist past and once again I find myself observing events in which I once might have participated before I rejected the white nationalist cause several years ago. After the dramatic, horrible and rightly unnerving events in Charlottesville, Va., this past weekend, I had to make separate calls: one to make sure no one in my family who might have attended the rally got hurt, and a second to see if any friends at the University of Virginia had been injured in the crowd of counterprotesters.

On Tuesday afternoon the president defended the actions of those at the rally, stating, “You also had people that were very fine people, on both sides.” His words marked possibly the most important moment in the history of the modern white nationalist movement. These statements described the marchers as they see themselves — nobly driven by a good cause, even if they are plagued by a few bad apples. He said: “I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and the white nationalists, because they should be condemned totally. But you had many people in that group other than neo-Nazis and white nationalists.”

But this protest, contrary to his defense, was advertised unambiguously as a white nationalist rally. The marchers chanted, “Jews will not replace us”; in the days leading up to the event, its organizers called it “a pro-white demonstration”; my godfather, David Duke, attended and said it was meant to “fulfill the promises of Donald Trump”; and many attendees flew swastika flags. Whatever else you might say about the rally, they were not trying to deceive anyone.

Almost by definition, the white nationalist movement over the past 40 years has worked against the political establishment. It was too easy for politicians to condemn the movement — even when there was overlap on policy issues — because it was a liability without enough political force to make the huge cost of associating with it worthwhile. Until Tuesday, I didn’t believe that had changed.

We have all observed the administration’s decisions over the past several months that aligned with the white nationalist agenda, such as limiting or completely cutting off legal and illegal immigration, especially of Hispanics and Muslims; denigrating black communities as criminal and poor, threatening to unleash an even greater police force on them; and going after affirmative action as antiwhite discrimination. But I had never believed Trump’s administration would have trouble distancing itself from the actual white nationalist movement.

Yet President Trump stepped in to salvage the message that the rally organizers had originally hoped to project: “George Washington was a slave owner,” he said, and asked, “So will George Washington now lose his status?” Then: “How about Thomas Jefferson?” he asked. “Because he was a major slave owner. Now are we going to take down his statue?” He added: “You’re changing history. You’re changing culture.”

Until Trump’s comments, few critics seemed to identify the larger relationship the alt-right sees between its beliefs and the ideals of the American founders. Charlottesville is synonymous with Jefferson. The city lies at the foot of Monticello and is the home of the University of Virginia, the school he founded. Over the years I’ve made several pilgrimages to Charlottesville, both when I was a white nationalist and since I renounced the ideology. While we all know that Jefferson was the author of the Declaration of Independence, which declared that “all men are created equal,” his writings also offer room for explicitly white nationalist interpretation.

My father observed many times that the quotation from Jefferson’s autobiography embedded on the Jefferson Memorial is deceptive because it reads, “Nothing is more certainly written in the book of fate than that these [the Negro] people are to be free.” It does not include the second half of the sentence: “Nor is it less certain that the two races, equally free, cannot live in the same government. Nature, habit, opinion has drawn indelible lines of distinction between them.”

Jefferson’s writings partly inspired the American colonization movement, which encouraged the return of free black people to Africa — a goal that was pursued even by Abraham Lincoln during the first years of the Civil War.

The most fundamental legislative goal of the white nationalist movement is to limit nonwhite immigration. It is important to remember that such limits were in place during the lifetimes of many current white nationalists; it was the default status until the 1960s. In the 1790s, the first naturalization laws of the United States Congress limited citizenship to a “free white person.”

Legislation in the 1920s created quotas for immigration based on national origin, which placed severe restrictions on the total number of immigrants and favored northern and western European immigration. It was only with the civil rights movement of the 1960s that the national origin quota system was abolished and Congress fully removed the restriction favoring white immigrants.

I’m not offering these historical anecdotes to defame the history of the country. I’m not calling for Jefferson’s statue to be removed along with the Confederate memorials. I do, however, think it is essential that we recognize that the white nationalist history embedded in American culture lends itself to white nationalist rallies like the one in Charlottesville. If you want to preserve Confederate memorials, but you don’t work to build monuments to historical black leaders, you share the same cause as the marchers.

Until Tuesday I believed the organizers of the rally had failed in their goal to make their movement more appealing to average white Americans. The rally superimposed Jefferson’s image on that of a pseudo K.K.K. rally and brought the overlap between Jefferson and white nationalist ideas to mind for anyone looking to find them. But the horrific violence that followed seemed to hurt their cause.

And then President Trump intervened. His comments supporting the rally gave new purpose to the white nationalist movement, unlike any endorsement it has ever received. Among its followers, being at that rally will become something to brag about, and some people who didn’t want to be associated with extremism will now see the cause as more mainstream. When the president doesn’t provide condemnation that he has been pressed to give, what message does that send but encouragement?

The United States was founded as a white nationalist country, and that legacy remains today. Things have improved from the radical promotion of white people at the expense of all others, which has persisted for most of our history, yet most of us have not accepted the extent to which white identity guides so much of what we still do. Sometimes it seems that the white nationalists are most honest about the very real foundation of white supremacy upon which our nation was built.

The president’s words legitimized the worst of our country, and now the white nationalist movement could be poised to grow. To challenge these messages, we need to acknowledge the continuity of white nationalist thought in American history, and the appeal it still holds.

It is a fringe movement not because its ideas are completely alien to our culture, but because we work constantly to argue against it, expose its inconsistencies and persuade our citizens to counter it. We can no longer count on the country’s leader to do this, so it’s now incumbent upon all of us.
---
R. Derek Black is a graduate student in history, focusing on the early Middle Ages.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/19/opin ... atues.html

More about Derek Black from his new allies at the SPLC: https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... e-was-born
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:45 am

That little punk really likes to twist the knife in his own father's back. There are traitors, and there are those far worse than traitors. Benedict Arnold was a prince on a white horse by comparison.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:21 am

C.E. Whiteoak wrote:That little punk really likes to twist the knife in his own father's back. There are traitors, and there are those far worse than traitors. Benedict Arnold was a prince on a white horse by comparison.
I couldn't have said it better.
My son revolted in what I refer to as "those assholely years" but now has his head screwed on fairly straight, in fact he's actually to the right of Martin Bormann and makes my views seem tame - but he's still living in urban New Jersey and is subjected to visual aggravation multiple times daily.

I'm wondering "how" this is going to affect the Annual Tennessee Summit?
I myself really wasn't planning to attend BUT was still mulling it over - I've gotten to a point in my life where I absolutely hate driving hours and hours - and just might have went.
I didn't mind the first one I went to in the Pigeon Forge area, the ones afterwards somewhere between Knoxville and Nashville were stretching my hours behind the wheel.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

David Pringle

Post by David Pringle » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:10 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:
C.E. Whiteoak wrote:That little punk really likes to twist the knife in his own father's back. There are traitors, and there are those far worse than traitors. Benedict Arnold was a prince on a white horse by comparison.
I couldn't have said it better.
My son revolted in what I refer to as "those assholely years" but now has his head screwed on fairly straight, in fact he's actually to the right of Martin Bormann and makes my views seem tame - but he's still living in urban New Jersey and is subjected to visual aggravation multiple times daily.

I'm wondering "how" this is going to affect the Annual Tennessee Summit?
I myself really wasn't planning to attend BUT was still mulling it over - I've gotten to a point in my life where I absolutely hate driving hours and hours - and just might have went.
I didn't mind the first one I went to in the Pigeon Forge area, the ones afterwards somewhere between Knoxville and Nashville were stretching my hours behind the wheel.
I agree. Derek is a real piece of work. I wonder how much he was paid to write that article?

The SF Summit is the next logical target. If I was a POS scumbag leftie, that's what I would do - focus on shutting down the meeting. ANTI-FA (Anti-First Amendment) and their supporters in the media and government will work together to create a security situation (nightmare) for the park, TNSP, local law enforcement and other park visitors.

Hopefully the above or some other variation of it doesn't happen.

Don sounded as upbeat and fighting mad as he's ever been this morning.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:48 pm

AC posted on AUGUST 26, 2017 AT 5:42 AM...

Look at Tor, the Tor browser (it’s on the Tor project site), and
(for site operators) how to run a site on Tor’s .onion concealed
service. Get familiar with this stuff before you are forced to.
Weev could probably help, if asked. If things get worse, look at
Tails – it’s a Tor-centric Linux distribution. Just search for
it. Learn now. If everyone goes dark, all at once, expect the
worst.

http://www.occidentaldissent.com/2017/0 ... olsheviks/

David Pringle

Post by David Pringle » Mon Aug 28, 2017 7:15 pm

I was watching FOX News just now and the news crawler at the bottom had a short mention of the SF shut down with a quote form Don Black. Let's see if Tucker covers it.

White Advancement

Post by White Advancement » Tue Aug 29, 2017 1:33 am

Stormfront Radio with Don Black (28th of August 2017)
(Don discusses the illegal shut down of Stormfront.org. With guests Father (Frank?) Francis, Patrick Slattery, Don Advo & David Duke.)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vccHXocU8us

permela

Permela's warnings about pro-white web site vulnerabilities.

Post by permela » Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:40 am

Would pro-white websites be able to find ISPs in China? The Jewsmedia harps about Chinese censorship of the Internet. Would the Chinese be willing to host pro white websites in order to show how hypocritical the Jewish slave masters of the "free world" are?

I suspect that Jews know how to intimidate China into submission too.

Why have I never heard of anti-White web sites being attacked by hackers[/b]? Are there no pro-white hackers?

Mossad is very good at Internet terrorism and even sets up pro-white web sites in order to collect information about people whose opinions Mossad does not want the world to hear.

On Fri Aug 18, 2017 at 3:53 pm Permela watched the video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK_aNl0ZN6s
called "Anonymous - WE ARE ANGRY... (Message to the Citizens of the World), and then posted the following message at viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3247:
Anonymous plans to destroy this web site. Please back up your servers.
Those who replied to this message wrote things like:
"their empty threats don't shake any of us" . . . . "Anonymous" can blow up websites all they want, it doesn't change a thing".
I for one am concerned about the survival of pro-White Internet forums and web sites. I can remember when Internet censorship was far worse than it has been during recent years.

On Sun Aug 20, 2017 at 7:13 pm Permela posted the following message at viewtopic.php?f=60&t=3252 :
How much longer will organizations like the NA be able to find Internet Service Providers? The more pro-white rallies there are, the less being deprived of free speech via the Internet will hurt us. Could the US government make censorship of political speech via the Internet and airwaves as illegal as discrimination base on race?

David Pringle

Post by David Pringle » Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:02 am

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/ ... 8-11-30-53

I got this article from Drudge Report. This has the potential to become a national news story. I also saw mention of this on FOX News' crawler last night while I was watching Tucker. (Streaming HD, just like real TV)

Oh, and there's a glaring typo at the end of the AP article:

Black has been involved in the white supremacy movement since the 1970s and was convicted in 1981 for his role in a right-wing plot to overthrow the overthrow the government of Caribbean island nation of Dominica.