Stormfront gone

Summaries and links to news items
RockofAges

Stormfront gone

Post by RockofAges » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:53 am

Looks like Stormfront is gone. Not sure if it is on account of not paying bills or Jew related attack.

David Pringle

Re: Stormfront gone

Post by David Pringle » Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:08 am

You can bet it was Shoahed by the Jewish censors.

At this point we should assume and all WN sites on the net are at risk and it will only be a matter of time before our network is attacked knocking our sites offline.

Have a contingency plan. Seize the moment.

As members we need to plan for this and make sure we have phone numbers and email addresses for other members/comrades in our area or around the country. Download all NA fliers and save them to your computer now, don't wait. This is an opportunity for us to show THEM that we do control a platform, our printed material, and we can still spread our message.

Our future?

A byproduct of this will be a shift to the dark net, which will make mass name gathering and tracking of "hate groups" a major chore for the security companies.

If Stormfront can be Shoahed - any WN site can be.

David Pringle

Post by David Pringle » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:09 am

David Duke just verified that the stormfront.org domain name has been stolen from Don Black. He's owned the domain for over 20 years - way before google, godaddy and all the other tech companies even existed.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:40 pm

David Pringle wrote:You can bet it was Shoahed by the Jewish censors.

At this point we should assume and all WN sites on the net are at risk and it will only be a matter of time before our network is attacked knocking our sites offline. Have a contingency plan. Seize the moment.
What would be the issues...if any...in migration to what is known as "Dark Web?" I understand that is where
DAILY STORMER is...I would think it would be little more than knowing the right keystrokes...no specific
hardware required....

David Pringle

Post by David Pringle » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:38 pm

Wade Hampton III wrote:
David Pringle wrote:You can bet it was Shoahed by the Jewish censors.

At this point we should assume and all WN sites on the net are at risk and it will only be a matter of time before our network is attacked knocking our sites offline. Have a contingency plan. Seize the moment.
What would be the issues...if any...in migration to what is known as "Dark Web?" I understand that is where
DAILY STORMER is...I would think it would be little more than knowing the right keystrokes...no specific
hardware required....
I already run a TOR, you can download the browser for free, everyone should. The way I understand it the domain company, Network Solutions LLC, has the entire site on "lock down" so it can't be rerouted easily. You can bet DB will be lawyering up and there will be plenty of donors to the fund.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:36 pm

I gave Don a call earlier - went to voicemail.
Being a moderator on the site since 1999 I asked a few people on Facebook (one another senior moderator) and no one really knows what the hell is happening - other than what David posted.
I did a search and our good friends in Birmingham at the SPLC have this little tid bit.

https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... stormfront

I know I'll catch some heat but I do believe Dr. Pierce and Jared Taylor have/had the correct idea ···· dress as intelligent, respectable white people and ditch the "shock factors" like swazi flags and parade dress up stuff.
Now that "Unite the Right" event could have actually awakened and possibly brought many to either off the fence or onto it from the other side but now is being used by our enemies portraying us as a bunch of neo-Nazi thugs (when the anarchists were the violent thugs) and White Supremacist crack pots with the MSM, Jews, lefties and their politicians all wanting to shut us down.
As my son would say, "Poop is starting to turn brown."
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:58 pm

This just in....

Stormfront, an international supremacist web forum, appears to have been
seized by its website host, Network Solutions, LLC. The forum disappeared
Friday. WhoIs, a web service that tracks site ownership, reported the
Stormfront domain's status as "under hold."

http://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/2017 ... 604902001/

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:38 am

Wade Hampton III wrote:This just in....

Stormfront, an international supremacist web forum, appears to have been
seized by its website host, Network Solutions, LLC. The forum disappeared
Friday. WhoIs, a web service that tracks site ownership, reported the
Stormfront domain's status as "under hold."

http://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/2017 ... 604902001/
Thanks for the update Wade.
This is sure a knee to the groin.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:21 pm

This sure is a shot in the gut. Now is the time when a precedent is set on 'net neutrality.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:21 pm

David Pringle wrote:I already run a TOR, you can download the browser for free, everyone should. The way I understand it the domain company, Network Solutions LLC, has the entire site on "lock down" so it can't be rerouted easily. You can bet DB will be lawyering up and there will be plenty of donors to the fund.
I don't know what TOR is.

Network Solutions owns the domain name Stormfront.org and was pressured to block/hold it. But they have no ownership or authority over Stormfront's content, which could certainly be reinstated at a new domain name -- provided that Don has the requisite backup data and provided he can find someone willing to host him.

More here: http://www.knoxnews.com/story/news/2017 ... 604902001/

This new outfit of "hate" legal beagles, The Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, has claimed responsibility for the site's removal. Executive Director Kristen Clarke said in an email that the nonprofit group has "taken action against Stormfront." "Their website is a vehicle used to promote racially-motivated violence and hate," Clarke wrote. "Following our efforts, Network Solutions has pulled the site. We are working across the country to combat the spread of hate crimes."'

Biography: Kristen Clarke

Kristen Clarke, president and executive director of the national Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, leads one of the country’s most important national civil rights organizations in the pursuit of equal justice for all.

Clarke formerly served as the head of the Civil Rights Bureau for New York State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, where she led broad civil rights enforcement on matters including criminal justice issues, education and housing discrimination, fair lending, barriers to reentry, voting rights, immigrants’ rights, gender inequality, disability rights, reproductive access and LGBT issues.

Clarke spent several years at the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, Inc. (LDF) and she worked at the U.S. Department of Justice in the Civil Rights Division.

She has written numerous articles and books including Barack Obama and African American Empowerment: The Rise of Black America’s New Leadership (co-edited with Dr. Manning Marable). She received her A.B. from Harvard University and her J.D. from Columbia Law School.

Clarke is the recipient of the New York Law Journal’s 2015 Rising Stars; the 2012 Best Brief Award for the 2012 Supreme Court term from the National Association of Attorneys General; the 2012 Network Journal’s Top 40 Under 40; the 2011 National Bar Association’s Top 40 Under 40; and the 2010 Paul Robeson Distinguished Alumni Award from Columbia Law School.

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ