Stormfront gone

Summaries and links to news items
White Advancement

Re: Stormfront gone

Post by White Advancement » Thu Aug 31, 2017 11:57 am

White Man 1 wrote:There is a way to get into Stormfront. PM me for information.
Thank you it worked perfectly! :D I'm running windows 10

And it only required doing it the one time only, and then the site appears to be running as per normal, just with only a dozen or so members logged on.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:16 am

Google To Shut Down NTS

I am informing my readers that I have received several "warnings" from
the criminals behind "Google" that I have been in "violation" of their
"set standards" for some of the articles at this blog...They have also
given me warning that if I continue with some of the material here, I
will be shut down....

John Doe said...

Instead of waiting to be shut down, make the damn back-up of your blogger
and have a mirroring platform or a paid domain in another country like
Iceland. Then include the link to it in your every post, so readers can
find you right away when the lights go out here. I asked you few months
ago if you had a back-up plan. What are you still waiting for?

August 31, 2017 at 6:02 PM

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com ... -have.html

permela

How Jews Make Most Americans Feel Like Idiots

Post by permela » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:32 am

Jewish media owners convey the impression that some politicians, TV personalities, and mulattoes like Kristen Clarke, are brilliant geniuses simply by giving them a degree from a Jewish run University, a list of the questions that they will be asked, and a few weeks to think their answers over before their interview occurs. Unfortunately most Aryans are to dumb to figure this out, and have been brainwashed into believing everything that Jews allow them to hear.

All a Jewish puppet has to do to make most Americans feel like imbeciles is to read from a teleprompter (watch their eyes moving back and forth).
Biography: Kristen Clarke

Kristen Clarke, president and executive director of the national Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law, leads one of the country’s most important national civil rights organizations in the pursuit of equal justice for all.

Clarke formerly served as the head of the Civil Rights Bureau for New York State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, where she led broad civil rights enforcement on matters including criminal justice issues, education and housing discrimination, fair lending, barriers to reentry, voting rights, immigrants’ rights, gender inequality, disability rights, reproductive access and LGBT issues.

Clarke spent several years at the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund, Inc. (LDF) and she worked at the U.S. Department of Justice in the Civil Rights Division.

She has written numerous articles and books including Barack Obama and African American Empowerment: The Rise of Black America’s New Leadership (co-edited with Dr. Manning Marable). She received her A.B. from Harvard University and her J.D. from Columbia Law School.

Clarke is the recipient of the New York Law Journal’s 2015 Rising Stars; the 2012 Best Brief Award for the 2012 Supreme Court term from the National Association of Attorneys General; the 2012 Network Journal’s Top 40 Under 40; the 2011 National Bar Association’s Top 40 Under 40; and the 2010 Paul Robeson Distinguished Alumni Award from Columbia Law School.
Image :lol: :lol: :lol:

permela

Re: Permela's warnings about web site vulnerabilities

Post by permela » Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:01 am

Will Williams wrote:Some courageous, enterprising provider should see all of this as an opportunity to provide service to a lot of groups in the name of First Amendment rights. . . . Until we can eventually arrange for our own service providers -- who will step up, defy the Jew, and provide secure services for White America's strongest advocates?
ISP's are just one cog of the Internet. They can not provide service unless they have access to the Internet trunk. They know what will happen to them unless they they do whatever the Jews tell them to do.

I do not believe in double standards. Aryans should treat their enemies at least as savagely as their enemies have treated Aryans.
Will Williams wrote:
You take away our rights, we take away yours!!
Have you any hacker friends?

w41n4m01n3n

Post by w41n4m01n3n » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:58 am

Anyone here still having problems accessing Stormfront?

I am also back on Stormfront. I have been since 27 August. I'm happy to help if someone needs assistance. :)

RockofAges

Post by RockofAges » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:10 am

That is messed up but totally predictable. We are at war...like it or not. The enemy wants to destroy of bodies, make mush of our minds and corrupt our souls. These are the same enemy we been fighting, time and time again, since the beginning of time...

We need to destroy our enemies and make Kali Yuga all more so real...

In the mean time I suggest we ALL need to leave these jew controlled and globalist run platforms and go off grid or change over to other platforms like BitChute:

http://www.renegadetribune.com/tired-ad ... -bitchute/

By the way I totally agree with the dangers of cellphones...on NTS. Our technology will be our downfall...mark my words.

Wade Hampton III wrote:Google To Shut Down NTS

I am informing my readers that I have received several "warnings" from
the criminals behind "Google" that I have been in "violation" of their
"set standards" for some of the articles at this blog...They have also
given me warning that if I continue with some of the material here, I
will be shut down....

John Doe said...

Instead of waiting to be shut down, make the damn back-up of your blogger
and have a mirroring platform or a paid domain in another country like
Iceland. Then include the link to it in your every post, so readers can
find you right away when the lights go out here. I asked you few months
ago if you had a back-up plan. What are you still waiting for?

August 31, 2017 at 6:02 PM

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.com ... -have.html

RockofAges

Post by RockofAges » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:14 am

w41n4m01n3n wrote:Anyone here still having problems accessing Stormfront?

I am also back on Stormfront. I have been since 27 August. I'm happy to help if someone needs assistance. :)
Tell me how?

David Pringle

Post by David Pringle » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:50 pm

I am runnning windows 10, followed all the instructions, signed on as admin to make changes, made them but now I get an error 1003 form cloudfare. What did I do wrong?
--------------------------
Cell Phones

Cellphone/Smartphone dependency is a weakness.

When I was at LaVoy Finicum's funeral it seemed like every person there had a smart phone, some kind of "radio show or youtube channel" and was either filming or yacking and texting on their phones -- most likely posting to FB and tweeting how cool they were because the were at the funeral of a man murdered by the System. Or snapping pictures of each other like a bunch of gear queers at a tactical fashion show.

I began to ask these phoners if they knew what a Stingray was and if they didn't I explained it. None of them had considered that the Feds would run their fancy, high powered, cell phone tower spoofing toy which was weird since they had an unmarked Cessna 209 circling the entire time. Slurping up everyone's data, texts, phone usage etc wasn't a heavy lift for them at all. In fact, you can bet they were counting on massive smart phone usage.

Everyone uses their smart phones to find their way, schedule everything in their lives, post nonsense to the internet and yack about stupidity with a powerful electronic device pressed to their heads.

I gave up the cell phone habit 4 years ago and have never turned back. Yes, it can be a total pain in the ass sometimes. Yes, I have to figure out where I am going from a "gasp" map, or I have to remember phone numbers, or I've had to wait a bit to make a call until I am by a hard line. I don't have to worry about phoning and driving or texting and driving -- both activities are dangerous and stupid. Don't ever call me while you are driving, I'll hang up. Why? Because even if you don't care about your safety or the safety of others, I do.

One of the things I love about life on the mountain is no cell service. There are a few spots to pick up a signal but I stopped letting folks know where they were.

I hate it when someone gets a call, stops talking to you and answers their phone. First and foremost, its rude. Second, all you do is prove the Pavlovian theory...ring, ring...drool. Once someone prioritizes the phone over our conversation, I never pick up where we left off. I have better things to do than waste your time and mine with further yacking.

No cell phones keep us in the moment, it lets people focus on the job at hand or on the other person speaking or deep thought and consideration without the stress of waiting for the next call or checking to see of anyone liked your irrelevant Tweet from earlier.

Smart phone dependency is like xianity, its for the weak minded. It is a crutch.

X-Punk

Post by X-Punk » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:57 pm

From my understanding, one private entity (so called civil rights organization) got another private entity (the domain registration company) to withhold the name. This cannot be legal so if he takes this to court I cannot imagine a loss since he has held that domain since the 90s.

The main problem will be finding a place that will host, as has been proven tough with Daily Stormer.

For those that say this is a small bump I disagree. SF was a major force in bringing WN to the mainstream in the USA and in office in Europe. To say this isn't a major blow is being in denial.

I truly hope they can get back online.

That being said, I would love the info on how to access it.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 1:51 pm

David Pringle wrote:I am runnning windows 10, followed all the instructions, signed on as admin to make changes, made them but now I get an error 1003 form cloudfare. What did I do wrong?
--------------------------
Same thing here Dave -Windows 10, same error.
My wife worked for Bell Labs and later Lucent Technologies so even though not as computer savvy as my son (who literally grew up with them) she's still pretty damned good, a bunch better than me.
My desktop downstairs in basement is Windows 7.
Thinking I might try the instructions on it.

Side note:
you okay?
We had one hell of a thunderstorm pass about 7 AM this morning with a strike seemingly right outside blowing out DirecTV receiver and tripping a GFI breaker.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.