Stormfront gone

Summaries and links to news items
Jim Mathias

Re: Permela's warnings about pro-white web site vulnerabilit

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:19 pm

permela wrote:Would pro-white websites be able to find ISPs in China? The Jewsmedia harps about Chinese censorship of the Internet. Would the Chinese be willing to host pro white websites in order to show how hypocritical the Jewish slave masters of the "free world" are?

I suspect that Jews know how to intimidate China into submission too.

Why have I never heard of anti-White web sites being attacked by hackers[/b]? Are there no pro-white hackers?

Mossad is very good at Internet terrorism and even sets up pro-white web sites in order to collect information about people whose opinions Mossad does not want the world to hear.

On Fri Aug 18, 2017 at 3:53 pm Permela watched the video at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tK_aNl0ZN6s
called "Anonymous - WE ARE ANGRY... (Message to the Citizens of the World), and then posted the following message at viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3247:
Anonymous plans to destroy this web site. Please back up your servers.
Those who replied to this message wrote things like:
"their empty threats don't shake any of us" . . . . "Anonymous" can blow up websites all they want, it doesn't change a thing".
I for one am concerned about the survival of pro-White Internet forums and web sites. I can remember when Internet censorship was far worse than it has been during recent years.

On Sun Aug 20, 2017 at 7:13 pm Permela posted the following message at viewtopic.php?f=60&t=3252 :
How much longer will organizations like the NA be able to find Internet Service Providers? The more pro-white rallies there are, the less being deprived of free speech via the Internet will hurt us. Could the US government make censorship of political speech via the Internet and airwaves as illegal as discrimination base on race?
Permela, I recall writing "Anonymous" can blow up websites all they want, it doesn't change a thing" and stand by this. Let me elaborate.

What's in the hearts of White men and women don't change with the addition or the subtraction of a website. If we Whites are all hell-bent on racial suicide, then so shall it be. If a sufficient number of Whites who feel we are in the "To Be" category (of To Be or Not To Be) are in existence, then we'll find each other and do what needs doing or be a failed race. We can do this with or without websites. Oh sure, the websites help (and hurt as it causes way too many of us to sit on our asses) but we who do wish to bring about the Creator's self-realization are going to work around these minor problems. I believe we should think along these lines and act upon the best available solution(s).
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White Man 1

Re: Stormfront gone

Post by White Man 1 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:24 am

The internet won't provide us service for much longer, but I'm not worried. As long as there are White men and women to hold the Alliance message in their hearts, we will find ways to spread it.

David Pringle

Post by David Pringle » Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:21 am

White Man 1 wrote:The internet won't provide us service for much longer, but I'm not worried. As long as there are White men and women to hold the Alliance message in their hearts, we will find ways to spread it.
This is why following the National Alliance's plan of infrastructure, cadre building and development is more critical now than it ever has been. And I mean strict adherence to our long-term strategy of communications, infrastructure, cadre is the way forward as we rebuild and refine our capabilities and grow organically.

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 12:15 pm

What really chafes my butt is that these web site hosts are going after us but meanwhile the true "hate sites" are left to recruit and spread their poison.
IDK
I'm just getting totally disgusted with the "post Obama era" here in this country, he really has "fundamentally transformed America" that's for sure.

https://nycantifa.wordpress.com/about-us/

https://itsgoingdown.org/

http://blacklivesmatter.com/about/
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:42 pm

There is a way to get into Stormfront. PM me for information.

Jjack

Post by Jjack » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:29 pm

If it's sabotage, Don must go to court.

Perhaps they'll give the domain back if Don Black turns his house over to a Black or to a Brown family. To do the paperwork, he must hire a kosher lawyer too.

Freedom of expression is @ an all-time high in America.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:49 pm

Jjack wrote:If it's sabotage, Don must go to court... To do the paperwork, he must hire a kosher lawyer too.
This is not the end of the world, folks, just a mere speed bump. An attorney who is close to the matter says this:

---
"While these companies are huge and are quasi-public utilities, they remain "private" in theory and as such have a right to refuse to deal with people because of the content of their ideas.

I don't think this ought to be the way the law works but until Congress passes a law requiring them to serve everyone (as they should), there's really nothing we can do."
---

Blowback from all of this Jew-led campaign, this criminal conspiracy to deny Internet services will work in the good guys' favor. :D Our enemies have overplayed their weak hand.

Find out which legislators will put forth the needed legislation, then read them the Riot Act
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

White Advancement

Post by White Advancement » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:46 pm

For those who want a reminder of what Stormfront looked like on August 16, 2017 you can click on the wayback machine link below. It is similar to being back on the site, and might temporarily help a little.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170816094 ... forum/f12/

Below is a partial screenshot of the News Section. You have to use the slider/scroll bar on the bottom of this post to see the rest of the image.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:45 am

David Pringle wrote:I was watching FOX News just now and the news crawler at the bottom had a short mention of the SF shut down with a quote form Don Black. Let's see if Tucker covers it.
Tucker Carlson is not "one of us," and can't show [img]any[/img] support for our cause if he wants to stay on air. But he is the only on-air "newsman" who regularly criticizes the SPLC as the real "hate group." See: http://splcwatch.org/financial/splc-fundraising/

In 1996, Weekly Standard contributor Tucker Carlson took aim at Dees in his feature article, “With Friends Like Dees…” Carlson explained how Dees exploited the bombing of the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City to raise vast sums of money for the Center.

Mr. Carlson's entire 1996 article, here: http://www.weeklystandard.com/with-frie ... ticle/8862
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Re: Permela's warnings about pro-white web site vulnerabilit

Post by Will Williams » Thu Aug 31, 2017 10:49 am

permela wrote:Would pro-white websites be able to find ISPs in China? The Jewsmedia harps about Chinese censorship of the Internet. Would the Chinese be willing to host pro white websites in order to show how hypocritical the Jewish slave masters of the "free world" are?
Are there any pro-White groups left whose Internet service providers and payment platforms have not been terminated by this Jew-led conspiracy?

Some courageous, enterprising provider should see all of this as an opportunity to provide service to a lot of groups in the name of First Amendment rights. China? Russia? Japan? Who cares at this point? Until we can eventually arrange for our own service providers -- who will step up, defy the Jew, and provide secure services for White America's strongest advocates?

If we can all pool resources to possibly file a class action lawsuit against the arrogant perpetrators, that would guarantee traction and Wide support from our people. But our smug enemies control a compliant judiciary for the most part. What we've got going for us is that White Americans increasingly sick of the GD SPLC and other bad actors intervening in our business, now even blocking our ability to conduct commerce.

You take away our rights, we take away yours!!