Black/Non-White Institutional Racism

Summaries and links to news items
White Man 1

Re: Black/Non-White Institutional Racism

Post by White Man 1 » Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:13 am

Old Aardvark wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 4:50 pm
Here Jews are all in a froth of hatred over Hitler, but the only people to blame are other Jews. Oh, what to do, what to do?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... oject.html
Interesting story. It looks like the student followed the assignment guidelines and even towed the politically correct line about the six gorillian jews. I guess it's just never enough, is it?

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:31 pm

Yale Lecturer: I've Dreamed About Unloading a Revolver Into Any White Person Who Gets in My Way

Tarra Snyder
June 5, 2021 at 7:29am

In an online lecture held by Yale University in April, psychiatrist Aruna Khilanani presented a talk entitled “The Psychopathic Problem of the White Mind.”

The talk has only recently come to light, with the lecture now exclusive to those with a Yale student ID number. However, a recording was made available due to a tip provided to former New York Times journalist Bari Weiss’ Substack.

“This is the cost of talking to white people at all. The cost of your own life, as they suck you dry. There are no good apples out there. White people make my blood boil,” Khilanani said in the published recording.

Khilanani went on to talk about how she recently “ghosted” all of her white friends. She later called this a “public service” due to the murderous fantasies she started having about white people.

The talk itself was presented as part of a program called “Grand Rounds” — a Yale initiative that has clinicians and others in relevant fields give lectures to students and faculty.

When the clip was published, it came with a trigger warning from the university cautioning “profanity and imagery for violence.”

“I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step,” Khilanani said.

“Like I did the world a f***ing favor.”

That spoken desire to shoot someone in the head with a revolver surely caused alarm in a room of physicians — all of whom have likely taken the Hippocratic Oath to protect and value life.

“Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death,” the oath reads.

The lecture wasn’t just for fun either.

A poster detailing the event makes clear that the lecture is part of a course that would “fulfill the licensure requirement set forth by the State of Connecticut.”

Under a “Designation Statement,” it says the following:

“The Yale School of Medicine designates this activity for 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s). Physicians should only claim the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.”

Khilanani’s vitriol continued.

“White people are out of their minds and they have been for a long time,” Khilanani said.

“We are asking a demented, violent predator who thinks that they are a saint or a superhero to accept responsibility.

“It ain’t gonna happen. They have five holes in their brain. It’s like banging your head against a brick wall. It’s just, like, sort of not a good idea.”

Who is this “violent predator” who seems to have motivated both Khilanani and Yale’s presentation? None other than a made-up caricature of a “Karen” who doesn’t want to wear a mask.

Under the “Needs Assessment” banner of the poster lies the pithy rationale.

“Everyone is talking about race right now. Especially white people. And yet, white people seem to be losing it,” the poster reads.

“The number of Karen and ‘It’s my right to not wear a mask’ videos are exploding. How do we understand this psychologically?”

In a later interview with writer Katie Herzog, Khilanani asked if Herzog would be writing from a conservative angle. When Herzog said no, Khilanani replied that she was asking because she thinks conservatives are “psychologically healthier.”

“They are more in touch with their anger and negative feelings. They can articulate it,” Khilanani said.

“They can say it, they’re not covering it up or like ‘Oh my god, I’m amazing, I love all people.’ There’s not all this liberal fluff of goodness.”

When Herzog asked about Yale’s response when Khilanani submitted her talk and materials, she said there was none.

“Nothing. There was not a response for a long period of time. I was kind of surprised because usually people want to know a lot of details.”

If you find yourself wondering how this “doctor” interacts with people daily, you are not alone. Herzog asked Khilanani about her practice and whether these conversations ever arise.

Khilanani said that she does not talk to white people about these issues in private, which is really easy if you forcibly segregate yourself from your previous white “friends.”

“This is how I talk with other people of color, this is how I talk with my black friends, this is how I talk with my Asian friends. This is how we talk about you,” Khilanani said.

Herzog and Khilanani also brushed on the topic of critical theory. Khilanani said that she studied critical theory while she was at the University of Chicago.

Critical race theory, a more recent offshoot of critical theory, has become an increasingly problematic issue within the U.S. public school system. States such as Oklahoma and Idaho are already moving to ban it.

The public school system isn’t the only place CRT is being taught. The military has also been influenced, with Republican Rep. Dan Crenshaw of Texas speaking out about the issue.

“There has been a disturbing uptick in cases under President Biden in which military leadership is advancing an overtly political agenda that includes critical race theory, identity politics, and blatant activism when training our war fighters,” he said in a recent statement, according to The Dallas Morning News.

On May 28, Crenshaw launched a “whistleblower webpage” where military members can submit their stories regarding woke ideology.

“Enough is enough. We won’t let our military fall to woke ideology,” Crenshaw wrote in a tweet.

“We have just launched a whistleblower webpage where you can submit your story. Your complaint will be legally protected, and go to my office and @SenTomCotton.”

https://www.westernjournal.com/yale-lec ... HuU9pp1oN8

https://patriots4life.com/yale-hosts-ps ... FZJBIpXQjI

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:06 pm

Khilanani will not be made to suffer much, if at all, for her murderous statements. But Mr. Bice was correct to bring this to as many eyes as possible to highlight what non-Whites in today's Academia (what there is of it left) have been doing for decades: openly calling for the destruction of Whites.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:16 pm

Federal Judge Halts Biden Administration Program That Discriminated Against White Farmers, Saying Lawsuit Could Be Successful

By Ashe Schow

Jun 12, 2021 DailyWire.com

The Biden administration’s $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief package included several provisions that discriminated against people based on race, including one that provided forgiveness of Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) loans to “socially disadvantaged” farmers.

In late April, Republican Texas Agriculture Commissioner Sid Miller sued the Biden administration, saying the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) violated the U.S. Constitution and Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 when it excluded farmers from the loan forgiveness program based on race.

“The lawsuit says the $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan passed by Congress last month includes provisions for the forgiveness of loans to ‘socially disadvantaged’ farmers or ranchers of up to 120% of the value of the loan,” Courthouse News Service reported at the time. “It claims other federal laws limit help for white farmers and ranchers, including the Agriculture Department being required to give preference to grant applications filed by ‘socially disadvantaged’ farmers or ranchers.”

A week later, a Wisconsin dairy farmer with two prosthetic legs also sued the Biden administration, writing:

In March 2021, the United States retreated from the principle of equality under the law by enacting a race-based loan-forgiveness program in the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARPA). Among other things, ARPA provides billions of dollars of debt relief to “socially disadvantaged” farmers and ranchers. The phrase “socially disadvantaged” includes explicit racial classifications: to be eligible for ARPA’s debt relief, farmers and ranchers must be Black or African American, American Indian or Alaskan native, Hispanic or Latino, or Asian American or Pacific Islander. Other farmers—white farmers, for example—are ineligible.

“For generations, socially disadvantaged farmers have struggled to fully succeed due to systemic discrimination and a cycle of debt,” Vilsack told the outlet.

As Judge Griesbach pointed out, however, the program ignores the actual financial circumstances of applicants, as many white farmers also struggled during the pandemic, which is the basis for the forgiveness program.

“Aside from a summary of statistical disparities, defendants have no evidence of intentional discrimination by the USDA in the implementation of the recent agriculture subsidies and pandemic relief efforts,” Griesbach wrote, noting that the policy was “a loan-forgiveness program purportedly intended to provide economic relief to disadvantaged individuals without actually considering the financial circumstances of the applicant.”

“Congress can implement race-neutral programs to help farmers and ranchers in need of financial assistance, such as requiring individual determinations of disadvantaged status or giving priority to loans of farmers and ranchers that were left out of the previous pandemic relief funding,” Griesbach added. “But it cannot discriminate on the basis of race.”

Griesbach’s ruling follows a similar decision from the Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals, which late last month overturned another provision in Biden’s COVID relief bill that discriminated against restaurant owners based on race and gender.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/federal- ... D0IaVWNf7U

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:07 pm

Faculty offered cash to study how whiteness can be eradicated as part of anti-racism training

Faculty at California State University East Bay are being offered cash incentives to undergo anti-racism professional development training — to the tune of $1,200, the College Fix reported.

What are the details?
The stipends are for professors and instructors who attend the “Anti-Racist Liberatory Pedagogy Academy” next month, the outlet said.

The brochure from professor G.T. Reyes says critical race theory is “a race-conscious framework that examines the ways that whiteness is normalized in our country and in our University,” the College Fix noted.

“Critical Race Theory takes an intersectional approach to interrogating race and racism in the United States,” the info sheet also said, according to the outlet, adding that participants will study how they can “also aim towards liberatory conditions where whiteness has been eradicated.”

Reyes did not respond to a College Fix email last week that asked for a definition of “whiteness” and how many professors were enrolled in the training.

Payment and training
“Participants will receive a $600 participant stipend for completion of the summer portion and a second $600 stipend for the completion of the follow up work through the Spring semester,” professor Michael Lee wrote in a May promotional email the outlet said it reviewed.

Lee — a seminar committee member — also did not respond to requests for comment from the College Fix, which said it asked him for an explanation on “whiteness.”

Workshop attendees will learn how to “incorporate anti-racist and culturally responsive components and approaches” into at least one syllabus for the fall semester, the outlet said, adding that participants will develop their courses in a way “designed to meet anti-racism objectives and promote inclusive and equitable learning.”

‘Sacred responsibility’
Cal State East Bay faculty have a “sacred responsibility” to learn about these topics, the College Fix said, citing the brochure.

“We hold the sacred responsibility to support the growth and nurturing of the human Condition,” the brochure said, according to the outlet. “We cannot take that responsibility lightly or for granted, especially as the continuous physical, psychological, and intellectual assaults on our collective humanity persist to heights that some of us, particularly our students, have never seen before.”

Anything else?
The College Fix said another professor on the academy’s committee, Kim Geron, also didn’t respond to requests for comment. The outlet said it emailed Geron twice in the last month asking if there had been widespread cases of racism with respect to professors’ attitudes or teaching styles that warrant this program.

https://patriots4life.com/faculty-offer ... dW8Mi4ABtU

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:16 pm

Parents of NYC Students Reject Principal's Apology for Showing Video Mocking White Women

Jack Davis
July 6, 2021 at 9:08am

An apology meant to calm the waters has instead triggered more waves of protests from parents at a pricey New York City school, according to a new report.

Last month, Manhattan’s Spence School, where tuition is $57,000 a year, became the epicenter of the debate over wackiness and wokeness after a teacher showed an eighth-grade class a video mocking white women.

With parents threatening to pull their children from the school, Principal Bodie Brizendine issued the standard sort of apology that has become a fixture of society, saying the school was sorry for the incident and did not condone it.

Case closed.

Apparently not, according to a new report in New York Post, which obtained a letter from a parent to the school’s board.

“While I was upset after hearing what happened at Spence, the email from Brizendine that followed really pushed me over the edge,” the letter said.

The Post reported it was told by sources it did not name that many parents stand with the writer of the letter, whose name was not revealed.

“Further, that the board has not weighed in on this matter gives the impression that the board shares the opinion that racism is indeed acceptable as long as it fits within the climate of the times,” the letter said.

The principal had characterized the video as “satirical” and said the school does not support “ridicule.”

By way of fixing the situation, the school said it would “be strengthening faculty protocols.”

The parent who wrote in reply found the letter to be little more than fluff.

“Choosing to label the video as ‘satirical’ and that it ‘made fun of’ and ‘ridicules’ is a gross understatement. That you ‘fully trust the professionalism of your dedicated faculty and will be strengthening protocols’ is not an acceptable response,” the letter said.

The incident in question took place when a teacher showed eighth-graders a video in which comedian Ziwe Fumudoh asked writer Fran Lebowitz, “What percentage of white women do you hate? And there is a right answer.”

In the reply to Brizendine, the parent said the school once had a reputation for “strong academics and for helping to mold intelligent, caring, strong, capable, independent young women.”

“I regret that it no longer feels like academics, or these other qualities, is a priority,” the letter said.

The initial outrage over the video was led by parent Gabriela Baron, who said it “openly derides, humiliates and ridicules white women” and was “blatantly racist,” according to the New York Post.

“[The kids] sat there in their graduation dresses while the white mothers of the white students — many of whom volunteer, donate, call, email and do whatever the school asks of them — were tarred and feathered in a video their teacher showed them. While their white female teachers were mocked,’’ Baron said.

In its reporting on the school’s apology, the Post quoted a parent it did not name as noting that the apology “stops short of calling it racism.”

“I regret that it no longer feels like academics, or these other qualities, is a priority,” the letter said.

The initial outrage over the video was led by parent Gabriela Baron, who said it “openly derides, humiliates and ridicules white women” and was “blatantly racist,” according to the New York Post.

“[The kids] sat there in their graduation dresses while the white mothers of the white students — many of whom volunteer, donate, call, email and do whatever the school asks of them — were tarred and feathered in a video their teacher showed them. While their white female teachers were mocked,’’ Baron said.

In its reporting on the school’s apology, the Post quoted a parent it did not name as noting that the apology “stops short of calling it racism.”

“I’m not in the business of canceling people. … I don’t want it on either side. … But I do question that if [the video] was against blacks or against Asians, if that teacher wouldn’t have been systematically fired,” the parent said.

https://www.westernjournal.com/parents- ... 1uCLEnOVVY

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:06 pm

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/blm ... s-so-black
BLM Group Demands White Parents 'Pledge' Not To Send Their Kids To Ivy League Schools So Black Students Can Attend Instead

by Tyler Durden
Monday, Jul 26, 2021 - 11:19 PM

A Texas Black Lives Matter group called Dallas Justice Now (DJN) has sent a letter to white Democrats in two wealthy Texas neighborhoods demanding that white parents pledge not to let their kids attend Ivy League schools so that black students can attend instead.

"We are writing to you because we understand you are white and live within the Highland Park Independent School District and thus benefit from enormous privileges taken at the expense of communities of color," the letter begins.

"You live in the whitest and wealthiest neighborhood in Dallas. Whether you know it or not, you earned or inherited your money through oppressing people of color. However, it is also our understanding that you are a Democrat and supporter of the Black Lives Matter movement which makes you one of our white allies and puts you in a position to help correct these cruel injustices. We need you to step up and back up your words with action and truly sacrifice to make our segregated city more just."

"We are asking you to pledge that your children will not apply or attend any Ivy League School or US News & World Report Top 50 School."

For those without children under the age of 18, the letter asks white Democrats to "hold your white privileged friends, family, and neighbors with children to this standard," as "These schools have afforded white families privilege for generations."

According to the Daily Mail, DJN appears to have been recently organized.

DJN said in a press release it has sent the pledge out to the '95 percent white Highland Park and University Park neighborhoods'.

Data from the US Census Bureau shows 88 percent of residents in University Park are white, with just 1.5 percent of people being black or African American. In Highland Park, 91 percent are white and less than 1 percent black or African American.

Both areas are among the richest in the state, with residents enjoying a median household income above $200,000 and Highland Park ranking in the 10 wealthiest communities in America back in 2018.

The average house price stood at $1.3 million in University Park and $1.5 million in Highland Park between 2015 and 2019, with some mansions along the iconic Beverly Drive currently on the market for $10 million.

The group has threatened on their website to publicly doxx white people who haven't signed the pledge.

"Many wealthy white folks including those who live in the 95% white Park Cities think they are allies because they put up a Black Lives Matter sign or parade black people like animals at their charity galas that somehow they aren't part of the problem," DJN spokeswoman and founder, Michele Washington, told Dallas City Wire.

"Since their creation, top educational institutions have been vehicles for the perpetuation of white supremacy," she added. "Ivy League and other Top 50 Schools provide the best vehicles for upward mobility, particularly for marginalized communities. Yet, a vast majority of the spots at these institutions are taken by wealthy white folks."

Maybe DJN could send black parents a letter encouraging their kids to study for 3 hours a day and forego a social life so they can get into Ivy League schools by themselves?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

BBrookshire

Post by BBrookshire » Tue Jul 27, 2021 10:59 pm

Thanks for posting that Jim, my wife has been pacing around the house yelling about this exact topic for the last hour. :lol: She saw something on one of those "conservative" talk shows about it. Highland Park is the Beverly Hills of Dallas. Progressive or not, those people have money and power that these negroes can only dream of. I don't see it ending well for DJN. Fun to watch them eat their own.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:28 pm

Former Lt. Governor of New York has a thought or two on what Whites face in a proposed budget bill currently in CONgress:

https://townhall.com/columnists/betsymc ... l-n2593923
The Anti-White Infrastructure Bill
Betsy McCaughey

Posted: Aug 11, 2021 12:01 AM

The infrastructure bill the Senate passed on Tuesday discriminates against whites at every turn.

Americans are enthusiastic about spending money on infrastructure — bridges, roads, broadband and green technologies. But this racist bill locates and hands out jobs and contracts projects based on race, not merit. Minority businesses and neighborhoods hold the inside track. If you're white, you're low priority.

The bill includes grants to install solar or wind technologies and generate jobs in areas decimated by closing coal mines or coal-fired electric plans. Here's the catch: when contractors bid, the bill says minority-owned businesses will get chosen first. Bad news for white contractors and displaced coal miners, who are overwhelmingly white and need jobs. (Section 40209)

The same is true for the bill's proposals to improve traffic patterns in cities. Contractors and subcontractors get priority only if they're owned by minorities or women. White male business owners can take a hike. (Section 11509)

Americans should be outraged. But not surprised. After all, President Joe Biden's American Rescue Plan Act, which passed in March, also put into place an ugly system of discrimination against whites. It offered debt relief to black farmers but not white farmers. Another provision offered billions in aid to minority-owned and women-owned restaurants, but it told struggling restaurants owners who happened to be white men that they had to go to the back of the line.

The injustice was obvious. White male farmers and restaurant owners sued, claiming the anti-white provisions are unconstitutional. So far, they're winning. In every case, federal judges have halted the race-based programs in the American Rescue Plan Act until the challengers have their day in court. Politico reported last week that Biden's Justice Department may fold without a fight on the black farmer debt relief cases because the law is not on their side.

You'd think Democrats and the Biden White House would get the message. Instead, they're doubling down on rigging legislation and divvying up taxpayer dollars to benefit minorities and shortchange whites.

Chances are high that the infrastructure bill's hodgepodge of anti-white discrimination will be struck down by federal courts. In 1989, the Supreme Court ruled that the Equal Protection Clause of the Constitution bars the government from trying to even the score by discriminating against whites and in favor of minorities. The justices warned against creating "a patchwork of racial preferences based on statistical generalizations" to correct past injustices. That's precisely what this infrastructure bill does.

The bill's backers would have you believe that obsolete airports, dilapidated public works and deteriorating roads and public spaces are evidence of racial injustice. Rep. Yvette Clarke rails that "our infrastructure is racist" and calls on the Congress to pass a bill that "puts the needs of underserved and disadvantaged communities at the fore."

That's code for minority communities. But the truth is there are plenty of poor white people in this country, too, and poor, predominantly white communities could benefit from a bold, federal infrastructure initiative. Race and ethnicity should have nothing to do with it. Locate the projects and put the funds where the the economic need is greatest, regardless of race.

West Virginia has the lowest average income in the nation and ranks 46th in Internet connectivity. Maine ranks 36th out of 50 states for income and 34th in broadband connectivity. People in these states could really benefit from federal broadband assistance. Here's the hitch: The infrastructure bill tilts the scale in favor of states with high minority and non-English speaking populations instead of considering economic need and existing broadband capacity (Sections 60304 and 60305). But because Maine and West Virginia are 94% white, they'll get less.

Polls show that Americans favor fixing roads, bridges, tunnels and airports. They know that good infrastructure promotes economic growth. What they've been kept in the dark about the fine print in Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer's bill. Under the guise of upgrading the nation, the bill unfairly favors black and brown Americans and treats whites like second class citizens.

Betsy McCaughey is a former lieutenant governor of New York and author of "The Next Pandemic," available at Amazon.com. Contact her at [email protected] or on Twitter @Betsy_McCaughey. To find out more about Betsy McCaughey and read features by other Creators Syndicate writers and cartoonists, visit the Creators Syndicate website at www.creators.com.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Oct 06, 2021 4:20 am

https://www.wnd.com/2021/10/shock-video ... way-train/

Headline:
Shock video: Woman shoves another woman into moving subway train
Excerpt:
Police described the woman as being in her 30s, sporting a multicolored scarf, black shirt and beige pants...
Yet video footage clearly shows the Congoid's face and the horrific act.. Clearly, both the "conservative" media and the government enforcement institutions are in on downplaying the racial aspect of this heinous crime. The massive deceit is pushed on us again, to keep us disarmed racially.