DNA Scientist James Watson Is Selling His Nobel Prize

Summaries and links to news items
PhuBai68

Re: DNA Scientist James Watson Is Selling His Nobel Prize

Post by PhuBai68 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:50 pm

John Wayne on Negroes •••

Wayne's star shines on among Republicans in spite of the fact that he had some really not-so-progressive ideas about race, as the recent re-surfacing of several damning interviews with the actor have reminded us.

In a May 1971 interview with Playboy, for example, Wayne comes across as, at best, an old crank and, at worst, as an outright racist and homophobe.

I believe in white supremacy, until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility.

The academic community has developed certain tests that determine whether the blacks are sufficiently equipped scholastically. But some blacks have tried to force the issue and enter college when they haven't passed the tests and don't have the requisite background.

I don't feel guilty about the fact that five or 10 generations ago these people were slaves. Now, I'm not condoning slavery. It's just a fact of life, like the kid who gets infantile paralysis and has to wear braces so he can't play football with the rest of us.

I think any black who can compete with a white today can get a better break than a white man. I wish they'd tell me where in the world they have it better than right here in America.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Will Williams

Re: DNA Scientist James Watson Is Selling His Nobel Prize

Post by Will Williams » Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:14 am

PhuBai68 wrote:John Wayne on Negroes •••
John Wayne on central American women: http://emanuellevy.com/comment/john-way ... nd-family/
The fact that all three of his wives were Latin-American surprised Hollywood; this was the only “non-American” aspect in his life [read; non-European]. “I have never been conscious of going for any particular type,” Wayne’s said in response to a challenge from the press, “It’s just a happenstance. Whenever I’ve had free time, I’ve been in Latin America.” Once he described his preference as “some men collect stamps; I go for Latin Americans.”... Comparing American with Latin-American women, Wayne observed: “Unfortunately, most women dress for other women in America, whereas in Latin America, they dress more for men.”
:roll:
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ