Russian News

Summaries and links to news items
ZNULL

Re: Russian News

Post by ZNULL » Thu Nov 11, 2021 3:27 am

Belarus. Are you still convinced that Putin or Lukashenka support the white race? If so, then you are a complete idiot.These are soldiers and not refugees of foreign tribes. Some men do not look like the harmless refugees who are portrayed by the media.

https://images.app.goo.gl/u2uhL5zEFZDGhM1J8
https://images.app.goo.gl/bJHuU8BFdWyNwRZg7

JDS92

Post by JDS92 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:07 am

Sounds to me like our brothers from the East are getting stuff done.
Last edited by Jim Mathias on Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Typo

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Nov 11, 2021 7:10 pm

JDS92 wrote:
Thu Nov 11, 2021 11:07 am
Sounds to me like our brothers from the East are getting stuff done.
As they should be doing, JDS. We in the Alliance are too, but like other worthy White organizations, our shingle saying Help Wanted! is calling men of action to duty. I hope you have already responded.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Wolf Stoner

Post by Wolf Stoner » Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:48 am

There are many people who understand that there is something wrong with the modern world. Many of them are even dare to express their doubts with the so-called “liberal” system. There are even those who start to think that, maybe, the Second World War was not an unambiguous triumph of “good against evil”. And there are even those who come to the conclusion that the modern world is nothing but a pile of moral degeneracy and deserve nothing else as to be incinerated one way or another. All those people are right; the difference between them is in degree of understanding of what really happens and what should be done. The process of understanding has greatly accelerated in the last years and former Obama voters even go to assault Capitol building on occasion. It is all for good. The more people understand the better; the sooner the system collapses, because it is built on lies and can't endure light of truth.

But the purpose of my message is not to discuss those processes of mental evolution of various groups of population. I want to look into more important aspect of the struggle. As I said, there are plenty of those who understand, but there are very few of those who really do something. Kevin Alfred Strom had touched on this topic on many occasions, for example in his broadcast “The men of deeds”. Words are important but in the final reckoning only deeds matter. We can understand more than others but all the same lose if we don't act. The urge to act and ability to do something is qualitatively different from mere urge to speak something. There are millions of Americans who disagree with the rotten Washington system but there are only few thousands who really do something. It means that for one thousand chatterers there is only one doer. And this is true for any society, be it American, German or Russian. Such is the order of things. We can't change it. Coal is abundant but diamonds are scarce.

This ratio of worthy people against useless commoners is normal for society as a whole. But it should be different in a community of those who want to be the vanguard of their nation. Such a community should consist entirely of people who want and can do deeds, instead of mere talking. And it is the crux of the problem for all nationalist organizations in all White countries. There are too many trash that accumulate around few worthy people. And to be really successful this trash should be weeded out as soon as possible. We should not fear of being unkind or harsh to those who are useless. People are either useful or useless; they are either ready to do deeds for the common good or not. And if not, we don't need them. We should not be some kind of talking club for idlers.

I base my reasoning on my own experience in nationalist organization. There were many people but only few worthy ones. And I see no need to accept this dead weight as our equals. From the very beginning people who want to be part of the community, should be presented with straightforward choice; either they work for common good (in any way) or go out. Because it is pointless to gather a crowd of talking heads who can't do anything else. Maybe it makes sense for some kind of mass political organizations but it is utterly useless for a community that strives to become a nucleus of a future society. And this goal should be adopted by all White nationalist organizations.

I will describe a portrait of a typical babbler who can engage in endless talking but never does anything real. Some of those useless men are very primitive and talk usual nonsense, but some are very elaborate and can construct mental castles of magnificent size. Some of them remind me the episode from the “War of the Worlds” by Herbert Wells. There was a person who dreamed of fighting Martians in the most elaborated ways but never started to do anything of his grandiose plans. Sometimes I meet such people (in real life or on internet). Initially they impress you as very elaborate and intelligent, but after few days of conversations with them, you start to understand that there is nothing behind this colorful talk; absolute emptiness and infertility; they are not able to produce anything real and useful. They are like flowers with no fruits afterward, only appearance with zero results. Their words never come to deeds.

Initially, I was frustrated very much after discovering this truth about any particular man. But after many years of experience, I have learned to detect this quality almost at once, without lengthy useless conversations and reasoning. If you converse with such people for too long, they can virtually drain you emotionally. They have an unparalleled ability to put argument at any of your propositions. Their only drive is to argue. It is their understanding of action. It is of primary importance to detect this kind of people at earliest stage and to weed out mercilessly, because they are too detrimental for any community. This kind of people would always find an explanation of their inaction. In war they happily discover moral reason not to fight; in peace they discover not less moral reason not to work. All in all, they are useless for anyone in any time.

The best way to scare away such people is to suggest them to work for a few days for common good, be it on a farm or in construction. In most cases it is enough to not see them again.

The real work, of whatever kind, should be the first test of usefulness of any person. Those who don't work – would not fight. Therefore, they are useless in any way. Good for nothing is the best definition of such people.

I was glad to see pictures from the construction site of WLP's library. Those people who work there are the real men. Such people are needed most of all; those who are ready to work for common good in deeds, not only words. The WLP’s idea to create a religious community is the key to success. Such a community should be the core of any nationalist movement. But to create a community requires quite an effort; much physical work, much thinking and mental endurance. It requires responsible people who can bear such a burden. The empty talkers would not engage in such activity.

Chairman Williams in his book has described some personages of this empty kind who are not able to produce anything valuable. Reading those descriptions, I have recognized many of those whom I met myself. This kind of humans seems to be very numerous and widespread. The American idlers are not different than the Russian ones.

I was impelled to write this article because of recent encounter with one of this kind. Very elaborate personage, indeed (the type described in “The war of the worlds”). He put forward so many grandiose mental constructions, that I was overwhelmed initially. But after I have pressed him on a few practical particulars, he masterfully evaded making straightforward answers. The more I pressed, the more he evaded. Such people are masters of evasions. He doesn't want to do anything, but he doesn't say it openly, preferring to conceal it under abundant wording about abstract intangible matters. The only ability he has is to talk anyone to death. At the end I was angry only at myself, because after many years of experience with this kind of people, I was again caught unawares and spent too many time in useless conversations, instead of identifying this type at once. Therefore, I want to warn all our American brothers to be always on guard against this useless type of humans who should be weeded out mercilessly; or, better, not admitted into the circle of real men in the first place.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Nov 18, 2021 4:26 pm

:| I am so pleased to see this dialog between you, Wolf, and our relatively new WB member ZNULL, and that you are essentially in agreement about the state of people in Russia, which is not so unlike the sorry state of people and conditions here in the U.S.

I have been away from the computer/Internet altogether from mid-September until a week ago so have much catching up to do. Wolf, I'll be using part of your 14 November piece here in the next National Alliance BULLETIN. Our members need to be exposed to your writing on some of those subjects you cover.

With Ukraine in the news more and more today I'm interested to see what you and ZNULL have to say about that looming disaster. my ignorant opinion is that he U.S should butt out of another far-flung military adventure and deal with it's own border, not Ukraine's. I was glad to see Crimea fall back into the Russian orbit where it belongs. That seems to have been accepted now. Perhaps the same will happen for Russian people in eastern Ukraine without too nuch unnecessary blood spilled. I don't know.

Wolf Stoner wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 2:20 am
Responding to ZNULL:

Yes, I agree with everything you say. You are definitely a native Russian speaker (your writing style suggests it). Do you live in Russia?

Yes, the majority of Russian population is trash, human waste, the product of the insane Soviet experiment. Looking at modern Russians we should understand that they are, mostly, the progeny of those scoundrels who were successful in USSR ...
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wolf Stoner

Post by Wolf Stoner » Fri Nov 19, 2021 3:27 pm

I am glad to see you back. Your guiding message is all too important for our people. You, Kevin and people around you are the true guardians of the WLP's great legacy. When I have a few spare minutes, I listen William Pierce's radio broadcasts from 1998-2002 period, which I had downloaded from archive.org couple of years ago. I have them in my smartphone, so that I can listen them anywhere. The more I listen them the more I admire his profound wisdom and perception. He understood what was to come better than anyone else in his time. He covers in details the aggression against Serbia and Clinton's degenerate personality. I remember this period very well; I followed war in Serbia very closely (mainly through short wave radio, where you could listen tens of different radiostations from various countries , which was the best source of information before internet). And listening his broadcasts now, I gain yet more understanding of what really happened. And what is important is that his programs from those years are even more relevant now. Everything he said comes to be true, even if it was not obvious back then. I suppose, that even many mainstream people now would agree 90% with what WLP said back then.
I am too busy at present to write a lengthy text. Too much work to do at my regular job. The little spare time that remains, I spend reading Thomas Dalton masterpiece “Debating the Holocaust” and translating into Russian Mark Weber and Frodi Midiord's discussion about WW2. This 2-hour program is too important; Russian audience should be acquainted with it. Everyone of our people should listen to this discussion. The ability of Mark Weber to present this information in such clear and logical way is amazing. Here is the original program on Bitchute: https://www.bitchute.com/video/7ongRQY1xgPW/
I don't follow current events for simple reason of having no time. Yes, I agree that USA should not meddle into other people's affairs, especially now, when America disintegrates. The American army and navy are needed at America's southern border, not in Black sea or Persian gulf or in Yellow sea or anywhere else. But in the same time I want to accentuate that any conflicts between European peoples (like Irish against English or Ukrainians against Russians, or Russians against Baltic peoples) are utterly harmful and inadmissible. And all those who inflame such conflicts should be reckoned as our racial enemies. Ans we all know who inflame those conflicts (and who inflamed both world wars).

ZNULL

Post by ZNULL » Sun Nov 21, 2021 9:40 am

I think that the situation in Russia is much more dangerous than in America (explanation is more dangerous if you are an ordinary person with real life).In America, all social processes are open to the eye. Here's a lgbt here's a Jew senator here's a blm But in Russia everything is different. events move in the format of metamorphosis.Russia is gradually changing its face and is not doing it as openly as America.The population simply accepts the new rules instantly without resistance. Any attempts to impose resistance on the Russians as a matter are always destroyed. He also adds that there is a ban on firearms in Russia. the population in this case is a great threat. You do not have a gun, you will definitely have to use the skills of social and physical combat without weapons such as a pistol, etc. You do not have a gun, you will definitely have to use the skills of social and physical combat without weapons such as a pistol, etc. This complicates the crisis that can happen.You become defenseless and the army or the guards or the police, as it is fashionable to call the guards armed to the teeth, will consider you an enemy I think that it is America that is now somewhat better than Russia.Because there are open possibilities of struggle, which is not in Russia.Russia is like a corpse that twitches but which is gradually dying out. whose cells become dead every day

Wolf Stoner

Post by Wolf Stoner » Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:56 pm

There are always possibilities of doing something for those who want to do. And there are always plenty of explanations of why you can't do anything. The situation in Russia is bad, but it is hardly news; it is bad already for 103 years, or even 107 years.
American society is in the worst mental condition of all White nations. USA is the epicenter of the globalist Evil Empire, therefore, all destructive processess start first in there. I would not overestimate the single factor of firearms. It is not as potent as could seem for layman. It wasn't a strong factor even back in 20th century when American society was goaded into both world wars despite of population's reluctance to die in any foreign adventures. Back then people had real opportunity to fight back against treacherous governments, but it never happened. The last time when Americans did resist the totalitarian central government was in 1861, but they lost, since then everything had become progressively worse.
It is well known that a brave man with a stick can do more than ten cowards with rifles. This truth is key to understand social processes. What can you do with a rifle? To kill couple of negroes and to spent the rest of your life in prison? I love weapons but I am old enough to reject this childish illusion that guns can make a difference. The only real weapon that you have is your mind; and you either can use this weapon successfully ot not. The main task is to tune minds of key men, to synchronize their endeavors, to start mental avalanche in society. Then, weapons would be yours without state permissons and FBI background checks. And not those peashooters M16 or AK-47 that are good to rob a bank, but real things that make difference in the world.
This widespread idea that Americans are in a better position becasue of their gun rights should be rejected. By the way, these gun-rights is a double-edged sword. Our enemies too have the opportunity to store firearms and use them against us. Do you think that wild negroes with guns roaming the streets of American cities is a better situation than in Russia, where only state agencies can have military-grade firearms? I dislike putinist state too, but I am not an enthusiast of universal gun rights for all passport holders. Who do you think would be the first to buy guns? Yes, non-white ethnic gangs and wealthy scoundrels. In the long run it would be the worst parts of society who have more guns than the better part. I look diferently at the whole gun rights question. In the future only White men, who pay taxes, should have the right to possess guns. In the meantime, the whole question about gun-rights is meaningless and even humiliating. For example, NRA advances an idea that any negro, from whatever part of the world, who had the chance to acquire American citizenship, should have an inalienable right to buy M-16. Absolute insanity. I would prefer total ban on all guns, including shotguns, than this travesty of common sense. It is better a society without guns at all than guns in black hands.
Your evaluation of Russian society is only partly true. Yes, it is in a bad shape; little wonder, after a century of insane persecutions and social experiments. But I strongly disagree with an assertion that Russian society is in a worse condition than American society. As I said, America is an epicenter of all modern evils, of all moral decadence and insanity. Russian society suffers by the same illnesses but only as a peripheral land. Russian society apes American decadent patterns, because Hollywood continues to be the main fashion-maker of the world. Therefore, the core of the problem is in America, not Russia. Russia is an infected victim, not the source. And this fact is crucial in our evaluation of the situation. I strongly reject any attempts (on the part of some East European nationalists or liberals, for example) to depict ethnic Russians as inherently and incurably bad. Such assertions have no factual basis. We should stop to trade blames between European nations. Our overall situation is too bad for us to be engaged in any internal strife.
There is yet one point: there are plenty of opportunities to make a difference. The Russian society, actually, is more free than American society. Yes, Americans have more nominal rights but in reality are oppressed to greater extent than Russians. Russian laws are harsh; Russian police is brutal, Russian government agencies are inefective, corrupt and inattentive to average citizens, but the whole system is weak and is incapable to exercise the kind of control that is exercised by totalitarian monsters of EU and USA. Think this over and stop deluding yourself and others about Americans having more opportunities and Russians of being a good for nothing crowd of walking corpses.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:39 pm

Wolf Stoner wrote:
Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:56 pm
There are always possibilities of doing something for those who want to do. And there are always plenty of explanations of why you can't do anything. The situation in Russia is bad, but it is hardly news; it is bad already for 103 years, or even 107 years.
American society is in the worst mental condition of all White nations. USA is the epicenter of the globalist Evil Empire, therefore, all destructive processess start first in there. I would not overestimate the single factor of firearms. It is not as potent as could seem for layman. It wasn't a strong factor even back in 20th century when American society was goaded into both world wars despite of population's reluctance to die in any foreign adventures. Back then people had real opportunity to fight back against treacherous governments, but it never happened. The last time when Americans did resist the totalitarian central government was in 1861, but they lost, since then everything had become progressively worse.
It is well known that a brave man with a stick can do more than ten cowards with rifles. This truth is key to understand social processes. What can you do with a rifle? To kill couple of negroes and to spent the rest of your life in prison? I love weapons but I am old enough to reject this childish illusion that guns can make a difference. The only real weapon that you have is your mind; and you either can use this weapon successfully ot not. The main task is to tune minds of key men, to synchronize their endeavors, to start mental avalanche in society. Then, weapons would be yours without state permissons and FBI background checks. And not those peashooters M16 or AK-47 that are good to rob a bank, but real things that make difference in the world.
This widespread idea that Americans are in a better position becasue of their gun rights should be rejected. By the way, these gun-rights is a double-edged sword. Our enemies too have the opportunity to store firearms and use them against us. Do you think that wild negroes with guns roaming the streets of American cities is a better situation than in Russia, where only state agencies can have military-grade firearms? I dislike putinist state too, but I am not an enthusiast of universal gun rights for all passport holders. Who do you think would be the first to buy guns? Yes, non-white ethnic gangs and wealthy scoundrels. In the long run it would be the worst parts of society who have more guns than the better part. I look diferently at the whole gun rights question. In the future only White men, who pay taxes, should have the right to possess guns. In the meantime, the whole question about gun-rights is meaningless and even humiliating. For example, NRA advances an idea that any negro, from whatever part of the world, who had the chance to acquire American citizenship, should have an inalienable right to buy M-16. Absolute insanity. I would prefer total ban on all guns, including shotguns, than this travesty of common sense. It is better a society without guns at all than guns in black hands.
Your evaluation of Russian society is only partly true. Yes, it is in a bad shape; little wonder, after a century of insane persecutions and social experiments. But I strongly disagree with an assertion that Russian society is in a worse condition than American society. As I said, America is an epicenter of all modern evils, of all moral decadence and insanity. Russian society suffers by the same illnesses but only as a peripheral land. Russian society apes American decadent patterns, because Hollywood continues to be the main fashion-maker of the world. Therefore, the core of the problem is in America, not Russia. Russia is an infected victim, not the source. And this fact is crucial in our evaluation of the situation. I strongly reject any attempts (on the part of some East European nationalists or liberals, for example) to depict ethnic Russians as inherently and incurably bad. Such assertions have no factual basis. We should stop to trade blames between European nations. Our overall situation is too bad for us to be engaged in any internal strife.
There is yet one point: there are plenty of opportunities to make a difference. The Russian society, actually, is more free than American society. Yes, Americans have more nominal rights but in reality are oppressed to greater extent than Russians. Russian laws are harsh; Russian police is brutal, Russian government agencies are inefective, corrupt and inattentive to average citizens, but the whole system is weak and is incapable to exercise the kind of control that is exercised by totalitarian monsters of EU and USA. Think this over and stop deluding yourself and others about Americans having more opportunities and Russians of being a good for nothing crowd of walking corpses.
Good stuff, Wolf. I'll be using some of this for our members in the next BULLETIN. Dr. Pierce pointed out in his book Gun Control in Germany that only German citizens could own firearms, and that no racial alien could be a German citizen. Common sense from those Whites that the U.S declared its enemy. https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/g ... am-pierce/

Fast forward to today and Blacks are stockpiling firearms in record numbers.... because they can. An insane predicament for White Americans.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:54 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Fast forward to today and Blacks are stockpiling firearms in record numbers.... because they can. An insane predicament for White Americans.
It's a dire situation, Will, that's for sure, but the somewhat brighter side is this: Take an intelligent White man with the natural character traits that our race is blessed with and with his bravery finally awakened and his backbone stiffened by the belated realization of what has been done to our people, then give this man a good rifle and a minimum of training and he will be worth more than twenty street jigaboos waving guns around trying to look tough. If it comes to a race war, the jigaboos can't win by themselves, and the Federal so-called government has recently demonstrated that it can't beat a bunch of smelly low-IQ sand wogs.