Heinous Black and Other Non-White on White Crimes

Summaries and links to news items
Benjamin Bice

Re: Heinous Black and Other Non-White on White Crimes

Post by Benjamin Bice » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:08 am

Her Name is Savannah Walker: Four-Year-Old White Detroit Girl Murdered by Her Mother's Paroled Black Boyfriend

Never, ever blame children for their parents mistakes.

Ostensibly a "parent" is a grownup, who is capable of making of logical decisions.

In the case of four-year-old Savannah Walker, her life was always in the hands of her mother Heidi.

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspo ... -year.html

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:21 am

DAILYKENN.com -- Two unarmed elderly grandmothers were savagely murdered at a retirement center in Surprise, Ariz.

Arrested for the homicides are Andrew Lauro, 24, and Montez Wright III, 23.

Barbara Leslie, a 70-year-old resident of Surprise, and her 75-year-old friend Ruth Schwed, who was visiting from Albuquerque, NM were fatally shot.

The regressive left has intimidated conservative media to ignore violent black-on-white crime. DailyKenn.com refuses to be bullied and will continue to counter the cultural Marxism myth that whites oppress by blacks with honest and objective reporting.

The crime was reported Feb. 21, 2016.

Read more black-on-elderly-white crimes hidden by the media here ►

From cbs5az.com:

"When police arrived, they were able to look through a window and they saw what they believed were two subjects laying (sic) on the ground," said Sgt. Norm Owens of the Surprise Police Department during a Wednesday morning news conference. "They were able to make entry into the home at which time police discovered two female victims that had been shot."

Police said there was no sign of forced entry. They later confirmed that Leslie's car had been stolen. Police recovered the vehicle, but they did not say if evidence from it led them to Lauro.

"This is an active ongoing investigation, but all the information we have at this time is that it appears to be a random act of violence," Owens said during a short news conference Sunday afternoon.

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:49 am

Police Find 12 White Female Bodies In Garage Freezer Tagged With ‘Black Lives Matter’

LOS ANGELES – The Los Angeles corners department came across a gruesome discovery today when several neighbors called concerned about suspicious activity at a home in their neighborhood. Several 911 calls directed police to the 800 block of Woodland Avenue on Wednesday morning. Upon arriving at the scene, police knocked on the door to be greeted by a man who seemed “under the influence of drugs.”

“The man who answered the door seem very disoriented and we asked if we could come in,” said Sgt. Leonard Price with LAPD. “We asked for permission to look around, which he granted us. That’s when we came across an extremely gruesome discovery.” Police say they found a severed hand in the kitchen freezer with the letters “BLM” written across the palm in black marker. They immediately apprehended the resident, 43-year-old Willie Mathis.

Upon further investigation, they found a dozen frozen bodies within 6 freezers in the man’s garage. The bodies had several things in common – they were all white women in their mid-20s, blonde hair and all had the writings marked on them which read “Black Lives Matter” and “BLM.” Mathis, who was known for his involvement in the “Black Lives Matter” movement was arrested without incident and booked into the county jail on no bond. They are not releasing the names of the victims until the families are notified. Mathis tested positive for being under the influence of bath salts, which he says caused him to commit these horrible crimes. - See more at: http://now8news.com/police-find-white-b ... iRAwZ.dpuf

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:04 pm

Negro Army sergeant murders White female cop on her very first shift

WOODBRIDGE, Va. — An Army sergeant killed his wife following a day-long domestic dispute and then fatally shot a responding police officer working her first shift on the job, police said Sunday.
Ashley Guindon, 28, dead
Sgt. Ronald Hamilton, 32, faced two counts of murder, two counts of assault and weapons offenses after the shooting spree Saturday that also left two other officers wounded.

Officer Ashley Guindon, 28, had joined the force in ceremonies Friday, Prince William County Police Chief Steve Hudson said. He said the officers were responding to a 911 call from Hamilton's wife, Crystal, when they approached the front door... http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... /81070582/
Worthless Negro Predator Ronald Hamilton, alive
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Wed Mar 02, 2016 2:01 am

Africans Sentenced For Notorious Hate Crime Torture Attack In Nashville

FEBRUARY 28, 2016
In March of 2012, two 24-year-old white males were abducted by a group of South Sudanese Africans in Antioch, TN. It was early in the morning and the victims were getting ready to do a paper route.

The victims were subjected to 45 minutes of humiliating torture. They were forced to perform sexual acts on each other, sexually tortured, beaten, and stabbed. The perpetrators taunted them the entire time.

After the torture, the men were left to die. They were dumped on the side of the road naked and covered in blood. Each had ten stab wounds. One of the men had his head bashed against the pavement and needed 30 stitches.

The case received virtually no media attention. If the races had been reversed, it would have been the biggest news story in America.

Three of the perpetrators have pleaded guilty and the fourth suspect has been convicted by a jury.. Duol Wal, 25, and Tut Tut, 19, have both been sentenced to thirty years in prison. Yangreek Wal, 22, is awaiting sentencing. The ringleader Peterpal Tutlam, 31, was sentenced to 150 years.

Ringleader Tutlam was defiant at his sentencing hearing. He blamed alcohol for the near fatal torture attack and told the jury “I stand before you and the court and God and declare that I am an innocent man.”

The perpetrators are from the South Sudan. A large number of male “refugees” from the South Sudan were brought to the Nashville area at taxpayer expense.

The media is hiding the identity of the

From The Tennessean…

After the first time, the pain of the knife slicing into his thigh started to numb.

He did not know his attackers, only that four men who spoke English and another language he did not recognize forced him and his friend into a small sedan. A Saturn.

As the duo was driven to ATMs to withdraw cash in the Antioch area before sunrise in March 2012, they were repeatedly punched, stabbed and taunted. Laughed at. It lasted about 45 minutes.

They were forced to give each other oral sex. Forced to strip off their bloody clothes, told to get out of the car and pushed down on a road before their attackers fled.

http://stop-hate-crimes.com/2016/02/28/ ... nashville/

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Sun Mar 06, 2016 2:44 am

His Name is Michael Nolan: Four Blacks Arrested for Murder of White Oakland A's Prospect

All across America, families you've never seen profiled by the mainstream media or the "conservative" alternative press (more dedicated to the #NeverTrump movement than stopping anything Barack Hussein Obama did during his years as President) go to sleep tonight in a house where a beloved family member once called home.

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspo ... lacks.html

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:59 am

“They shouted ‘Swedish whore’ and cut my breast with a razor blade”
by Henry Davenport • March 9, 2016

From the Swedish “Fria Tider”* (“Free Times”):

INRIKES. Nathalie Hager, 29, was on her way home from a bus stop when a group of Arabic-speaking men suddenly attacked her outside a church. She managed to fight her way out of a gang rape but was left badly injured.
“They beat me black and blue and cut into one of my breasts, while shouting at me that I was a Swedish whore,” Nathalie told Fria Tider…

“They pushed me down on my stomach and dragged me by my hair up a paved hill and into an alley. I have no memories of them beating me, but my face is all blue and swollen. They also cut into one of my breasts with something that must have been a carpet knife or a a razor blade, the wounds are long and narrow. I also have big black marks on my arms where they held me.”

Came around when the rape was about to start
Ms. Hager has no recollection of what happened until when she saw the men pulling their trousers down.

“Then I came around and noticed that they had ripped up all of my clothes. Somehow I managed to get away, I guess I must have beat them and clawed my way free because my hands are blue and black and swollen. I also had blood under my nails, which has been sampled by the police.

While running away Nathalie saw her boyfriend 50 meters away. At that point, the men departed from the scene.

We often say “‘Diversity’ means chasing down Whites,” meaning that here in the U.S. at least, wherever we move to in order to escape “diversity,” government and church groups will soon move non-Whites there too, with whom we’re intended to “assimilate,” which will blend us out of existence or reduce us in number, either of which is genocide by UN Convention.

But sometimes the statement “‘Diversity’ means chasing down Whites” can mean just the outright violence that Nathalie Hager suffered.

Consider the reported “response” of the police and of mainstream Swedish media:

According to Nathalie, the police have not been in contact with her since she reported the assault on Tuesday evening. She herself has tried to contact them, having discovered more injuries and having realized that some details of her recollection had been inaccurate. But nobody has called back.

“They dismissed me and said nobody could help me right now. I have to wait for an officer to be appointed for the case, they said. Now I can’t get hold of anyone and nobody seems to want to help. I spent a long time on the phone with the police and was connected to different people. None of them showed any interest or took notes when I named persons, including my friend at the bus station who saw the men and most likely would be able to provide accurate descriptions of them.”

Incorrect media reporting
The only newspaper that has reported on the assault is the local Nerikes Allehanda, NA, in a miniscule notice, skipping over the bruises and cuts inflicted on the victim. According to NA, the victim “got her jacket and other clothing torn” in connection with an attempted rape.

“It made me very angry to read the tiny article. I also know of several people, including female friends of mine, who have contacted NA in the past and told them about molestations that they had been subjected to. The newspaper never reported any of it,” Nathalie Hager told Fria Tider.

Our anti-White institutions do everything they can to hide White Genocide and any violence that accompanies it.

http://whitegenocideproject.com/they-sh ... zor-blade/

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:30 am

Cop fatally shot by gangbanger

DAILYKENN.com -- Greenville Police Officer Allen Lee Jacobs was fatally shot Friday.

Jacobs is the father of three, including one still in the mother's womb.

17-year-old Deontea Perry Mackey reportedly turned his gun on himself and committed suicide.

Had Jacobs shot and killed the urban savage, we would expect a media firestorm, riots, and endless protests from Black Lives Matter

From dailymail.co.uk:

A married South Carolina police officer and decorated army war veteran was shot and killed on Friday by a suspect who later killed himself, police said.

Police said Greenville Officer Allen Lee Jacobs was with several officers who were trying to conduct a field interview with Deontea Perry Mackey, identified as a self-admitted gang member, at 12.20pm. Greenville Police Chief Ken Miller told a news conference that 17-year-old Mackey saw the officers, ran from them and opened fire, hitting Jacobs multiple times.

Officers patrolling the Nicholtown Community had seen Mackey and wanted to speak with him about a weapon, according to Greenville Online.

Miller told a news conference that shortly after the officers approached Mackey, he ran from them towards the Swamp Rabbit Trail and a foot chase ensued.

As Jacobs rounded a corner, Mackey opened fire, hitting the 28-year-old officer several times, according to Miller.

Jacobs was reportedly wearing a bullet-proof vest and his weapon was still holstered.

Police said at this time it is believed none of the officers returned fire.

Miller said Jacobs, a four-and-a-half-year veteran of the police department, was transported to Greenville Memorial Hospital with life-threatening injuries where he was pronounced dead.

'Our officers who were here on the scene and to assist performed CPR on our officer and the CPR was unsuccessful,' Miller said.

http://dailykenn.blogspot.com/2016/03/c ... anger.html

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:19 am

"Just remember this, my girl, when you look up in the sky... You can see the stars and still not see the light"

Aryan assholes.

They've allowed Scandinavia to be ruined and they working hard to allow formerly all-white, high-trust, overflowing in social capital states in America to be ruined as well.

Looking right at you Minnesota, where another St. Patrick's Day in Minneapolis was ruined by mobs of black people. [Tevlin: Victim of violence on St. Pat's Day was with official downtown Mpls. booster, Minneapolis Star Tribune, 3-23-16]:

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspo ... n-you.html

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:56 am

His Name is Chad P. Dermyer: Another White Cop Executed by a Black Male

The only April Fool is us for tolerating what's happening.

No.

What's been happening for decades. [ Pictured: Gunman, 34, 'who hated cops' and killed Virginia state trooper at Richmond bus station before being shot dead by police, Daily Mail, 4-1-16]:
The gunman who killed a Virginia state trooper at a busy bus terminal Thursday has been identified as a 34-year-old from Illinois.

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspo ... other.html