Summaries and links to news items
Benjamin Bice

Re: Heinous Black and Other Non-White on White Crimes

Post by Benjamin Bice » Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:59 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:39 pm
Benjamin Bice wrote:
Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:45 pm
Food Network Winner Charged With Beating Her 3-Year-Old Daughter to Death Weeks After Posting About Her Kids' 'White Privilege'

"In my house, my black children get treated the same as my white children, and my white children get treated the same as my black children. It’s a shame that when they go out into the real world, that won’t be the case," Robinson tweeted, along with the hashtag, "#whiteprivilege."
If this is the case, then where are the bodies of her other "children" hidden?
I wouldn't be surprised if that sorry ass savage scum ate them. Maybe that is one of the bad recipes that makes her an infamous "award winner".

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Mon Mar 29, 2021 11:54 am

This was just posted on Stormfront's "Newslinks" forum ......
The Robeson County Sheriff’s Office is asking for the public’s help in locating a possible 2010 model silver or grey Malibu or Impala with dark tinted windows and chrome around the window frame operated by an African American with dreadlocks.
https://www.wyff4.com/article/lancaster ... TZT_NXyqbs
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Thu Apr 01, 2021 9:10 pm

Two Teens Set Mentally Ill Man On Fire; If Races Were Reversed It Would Be A National Story

By Amanda Prestigiacomo
Mar 16, 2021 DailyWire.com

Two black teens have been charged with assault and arson in connection to the brutal death of a mentally ill white man in Rochester, New York.

The two reportedly sneaked into the home of the man on Friday afternoon, sprayed him with an ignitable fluid and set him on fire until 70% of his body was covered in second and third-degree burns.

A man, identified as either a mail carrier or a gas and electric worker, burst into the apartment to try to put out the burning man, who was apparently left to die. By the time the 911 call was made and police arrived, it was too late. The victim fought for his life for four days in a burn trauma unit before he passed.

The story was reported by local station WHAM 13 News, but the races of the individuals involved were not specified.

Rochester journalist and radio host Bob Lonsberry made the races public and highlighted the double-standard in news coverage that has contributed to the deterioration of Rochester, a city engulfed in an at-times violent campaign against police officers over alleged racism.

The mentally ill white man set afire Friday by two black teens died this morning. #ROC

— Bob Lonsberry (@BobLonsberry) March 16, 2021

Citing law enforcement sources, Lonsberry reports that the teens instructed the victim during the incident to tell authorities that it was two white men who perpetrated the crime.

A police source confirmed Lonsberry’s reporting to The Daily Wire.

“A man has died after suffering second and third-degree burns over 70 percent of his body – days after Rochester Police say he was intentionally set on fire by two teenage boys,” WHAM 13 reported on the heinous crime. “Investigators said the man, whose name has not been released, was sitting in a chair in his apartment on Lyell Avenue near Murray Street on Friday. According to officers, the two teenagers — ages 14 and 16 — sprayed the man with an ignitable fluid, then set him on fire.”

“Both teenagers were charged with first-degree assault,” the report added. “The 16-year-old is charged second-degree attempted arson, while the 14-year-old was charged with second-degree arson.”

Lonsberry noted Monday, “If two white teens had set a mentally ill black man on fire last Friday on Lyell Avenue, how many floors at the Strathallan would be set aside for national media today? #ROC.”

If two white teens had set a mentally ill black man on fire last Friday on Lyell Avenue, how many floors at the Strathallan would be set aside for national media today? #ROC

— Bob Lonsberry (@BobLonsberry) March 16, 2021

As Lonsberry highlights, there has been a near blackout on any national reporting of the story — with a total blackout on the races involved.

The New York Post and USA Today (reprinting the Rochester Democrat & Chronicle story) gave the report some air, but race was not mentioned.

The races of those involved may not prove to be relevant in the end, as we do not yet have any motive for the crime. At this early stage of the investigation, there are no reported connections between the teens and the man. If police sources are correct, however, race was a factor when the teens reportedly told their victim to say he was set on fire by white men.

Due to this claim, the racial connection is stronger than in many other national stories the media framed through a racial lens. News reports of the incidents concerning Michael Brown, Freddie Gray, Eric Garner and George Floyd, for example, were not shown to be connected to race, other than the media’s injection of the issue into the tragic incidents.

“In a world where everything anymore seems to be about race, nobody wanted to mention the fact that the teens where black and the old man was white, and they watched him burn a bit, after they sprayed him and lit him, and they told him to say it was two white guys who did it,” Lonsberry wrote.

“Nobody will ask if it was a hate crime,” he added.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/two-teen ... onal-story

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:03 pm

Arrest Made After Mail Carrier Is Brutally Beaten by Women 'Trying to Get Stimulus Checks'

By Erin Coates
Published April 9, 2021 at 9:49am

Police said a suspect was arrested Thursday following a brutal assault on a U.S. Postal Service employee in Flint, Michigan.

Flint Police Department Detective Sgt. Tyrone Booth wrote in an email Thursday that the department is investigating the incident that a witness captured on video, MLive reported.

The video footage went viral and showed two women punching the USPS worker in the back of the head a short distance from her mail truck.

The vehicle also had a dent in the hood, which was said to have been caused by the two women when they crashed into her, according to the Daily Mail.

The man recording the video suggested women were trying to get government stimulus checks from the postal worker.

“Bruh, y’all hit the mailman, they trying to get that stimulus,” he said.

The bystander also said “they hit this mail lady car” and zoomed in on the front of the vehicle.

The women beat the postal worker for about a minute as several young men watched from the sidelines.

The mail carrier was able to break free from the attackers, and they sped off quickly.

“Y’all are going to jail,” a bystander yelled after them.

Booth said the postal worker was not badly injured and was doing well, according to MLive.

Police have not confirmed if the attack was motivated by the possibility of stimulus checks inside the vehicle.

The Internal Revenue Service said it sent coronavirus relief checks to over 25 million Americans this week, according to USA Today.

U.S. News & World Report ranked Flint at No. 25 on its list of the most dangerous places in the U.S.

Violent crime in the city has increased during the coronavirus pandemic, with 61 homicides reported in 2020, according to MLive.

Police are asking anyone with knowledge of the assault to contact Flint police at 810-237-6800.

https://www.westernjournal.com/arrest-m ... FKwXRkLo9M

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Fri May 07, 2021 12:24 am

Man Charged with Murder After Admitting to Performing Wrestling Moves on 1-Year-Old Child

A 24-year-old man from El Paso, Texas, has been charged with capital murder after he told police he performed wrestling-style moves on an infant he was babysitting.

Marvin Rex Lake allegedly gripped 1-year-old Ahren DeHart like a football and dropped him on a futon frame that caused fatal injuries, according to a police affidavit viewed by KETK-TV.

DeHart died of intentional trauma/homicide last Friday, the El Paso County Medical Examiner’s Office confirmed.

Lake had been babysitting DeHart and two other children while their mothers went to work on April 12 after DeHart’s regular babysitter had called out sick.

While he was babysitting, Lake conducted two video calls with an unnamed witness. In the first call at 2 p.m., the witness said DeHart seemed to be in good health, though the baby was crying. When Lake called back at 10:50 p.m., Lake told the witness the baby was vomiting a red substance that he wasn’t sure was blood.

When the witness and DeHart’s mother arrived at the residence, the baby was unresponsive and having difficulty breathing. They called 911 and DeHart was taken to El Paso Children’s Hospital.

The 1-year-old succumbed to his injuries on Friday.

Lake reportedly drove himself to the El Paso Police Department headquarters prior to DeHart’s death and denied causing the infant’s injuries. When he was pressed with images, he reaffirmed that he did not know how the child got his injuries.

However, the affidavit said the suspect quickly changed his story and said he had performed several wrestling moves on the child who had slipped from his hand at one point and hit a futon frame.

“He also told police he grabbed the child like a football after getting upset and being unable to control his anger,” KETK reported.

Lake later returned to the police station on Thursday wanting to discuss reimbursement for damages to his futon.

Police explained that the futon’s frame had to be exposed in order to investigate his statement that the baby had hit the frame.

“I did not hurt his head, I only caused the internal injuries,” Lake said.

Lake was arrested on Monday and his bond hearing will be held on Wednesday.

Coworkers of DeHart’s mother had set up a GoFundMe fundraiser to pay for the infant’s medical care costs. His mother is a health care worker at a local hospital and his father is a soldier stationed at Fort Bliss, Texas.

“Ahren was on life support and on Friday, at around 2:30 p.m. we were all there at the hospital and they decided to disconnect everything and let him pass away,” Lawrence DeHart, Ahren’s uncle, told KFOX-TV.

“Never in my life did I think I, my family, a 20-year-old newly married couple with almost an exact 1-year-old baby would have to live through this.”

https://www.westernjournal.com/man-char ... ingbuttons

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Fri May 07, 2021 1:04 am

Shocking Crime: Grandmother Fatally Punched in Senseless Attack

Civility is a thing of the past, based on the alarming crime wave that has infested Democrat-run cities across the United States.

Last month, a 61-year-old grandmother was punched to death on the street in New Orleans’ French Quarter.

The suspect, Jeremiah Mark, 23, has since been arrested and charged with manslaughter in the death of Margaret “Jane” Johnson Street, according to NOLA.com.

Mark faces up to 40 years in jail if convicted.

The victim’s brother said he doesn’t know why his sister was brutally murdered.

“We have no earthly idea why this happened,” Jeffrey Johnson told NOLA.com.

According to police, Johnson Street got into an argument with Mark about 7:45 p.m. on April 18. It’s unclear what the dispute was about.

During the disagreement, Mark allegedly punched the 61-year-old woman in the face, causing her to fall and hit her head on the sidewalk.

She was taken to a nearby hospital and treated for a traumatic brain injury. She died two days later.

When they first learned of the assault, Johnson Street’s family thought the attack occurred during a robbery. But the suspect didn’t steal anything from the victim, making the tragedy all the more senseless.

Like many other liberal cities across the nation, New Orleans has suffered a catastrophic crime spike over the past year. In just the six days from April 20 to 26, nine people were murdered.

It’s obvious that the nationwide crime wave is happening at least in part because of law enforcement pullbacks in response to the “defund the police” hysteria recklessly pushed by Black Lives Matter, Democrats and their media minions.

Jason Johnson, the former deputy police commissioner of Baltimore and president of the Law Enforcement Legal Defense Fund, said violent crimes have surged because police have retreated.

“From Los Angeles and Houston to New Orleans and Minneapolis, the political response to the unrest lead to de-policing and the resulting record violence,” he wrote in a USA Today Op-Ed.

“These past few bloody months should teach us that when the Thin Blue Line retreats, violence charges in.”

Johnson said the mass demonization of police has demoralized officers to such an extent that it set off a wave of retirements and resignations.

Moreover, the cops that remain are now hesitant to pursue criminal suspects because they’re afraid to be fired, sued, doxed and smeared as racist simply for doing their jobs.

“Today’s increasingly hostile work environment for law enforcement has made them more risk averse, reactive and discouraged,” Johnson wrote. “Now, veteran officers are running for the exits, putting in their retirement papers at a record clip.

“Those who remain on the force are disempowered, so they disengage from the hardest, and riskiest, but most necessary types of police work,” he said.

In Chicago, officers could soon be required to get permission from a supervisor before pursuing a suspect on foot — even though this would inevitably result in more criminals getting away.

A report by the Law Enforcement Legal Defense Fund titled “Less Policing = More Murders” shows that following the anti-cop protests fueled by the May 2020 death of George Floyd, violence has escalated to horrifying levels.

“Since June 2020, local leaders and activists’ increasing attacks demoralized, debilitated and in some cases, defunded law enforcement. As police stepped back, violence surged,” the report read.

“Urban areas are hardest hit by growing bloodshed with 35% rise in homicide across America’s largest 60 cities.”

Essentially, this means your safety has been sacrificed on the altar of left-wing propaganda premised on a false narrative about “racist” cops supposedly hunting down black people for no reason.

https://www.westernjournal.com/shocking ... ingbuttons

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Tue May 18, 2021 4:27 pm

Where's the Media? Female Vet Allegedly Assaulted in Parking Lot on Mother's Day, Called 'White B****' by Attacker

C. Douglas Golden
May 16, 2021 at 12:42pm

Play a bit of switcheroo and the details of the alleged assault on Pamela Ahlstedt-Brown in a Louisville, Kentucky, parking lot would be repeated ad nauseam on cable news. Instead, the story has barely escaped the orbit of local coverage.

According to WAVE-TV, Brown, a disabled Army veteran, was leaving a Kroger supermarket last Sunday when she says she was the victim of a racist attack involving a carful of women.

Brown told the TV station she was backing out of a disabled space when the vehicle behind her blocked her in.

“I get out and I say, ‘Do you guys need any help?’ and she said, ‘F*** you, you white b****,’” Brown said.

“I said, ‘Hold on, you don’t even know me,’” Brown said. “I said, ‘That’s fine. If you don’t need anything, that’s fine. I’ll get back in the car.’”

According to Brown, the four black women in the car threw a cup at her and then proceeded to exit the vehicle to assault her.

“I mean, they were beating me, and I was in a fetal position, covering my face, making sure they didn’t get my eyes,” she said. The fight was eventually broken up by bystanders, according to Brown; Kroger security personnel weren’t involved. Brown ended up with a broken nose.

“It’s hard for us because we all feel like, well what if we would have been there? It makes you feel helpless,” Edward, Brown’s husband, said. “It was terrible for them and for me to have their mom come home in that condition.”>

The Browns fear that the attack was racially motivated; one might say that’s obvious, given the language that was used. Brown’s husband is black and her children are biracial.

Furthermore, if the perpetrators aren’t caught, she fears this might happen again.

“I could have been killed, but I know how to protect myself,” the Army vet said. “I mean, I’m a strong person … It doesn’t mean everybody is this strong.”

The Louisville Metro Police Department is currently investigating the incident, although the Brown family is frustrated with how it’s being handled.

For instance, the family has tried to obtain security footage from the day of the attack from Kroger on several occasions but has been unable to get it.

She said she returned to the store on the day of the attack and spoke with police officers to try to get the footage. Then, her daughter called the police. In both cases, they got the run-around.

“They told her, ‘You could have got the video from Kroger the first day,’” Brown said, referring to her daughter.

“And then he followed that up with, ‘Well, a detective has it, so you can’t get it from Kroger.’ So which was is it? His response was to hang up on her.”

So whither are the LMPD? That’s a good question, because they’ve maintained official radio silence on the matter. A small publication called the Independent Chronicle quoted an LMPD spokesman who said the department was investigating the assault and the courts would decide whether it merited a hate crime charge.

“We’re gonna collect all the evidence, present it in court and they will decide,” a spokesman for the LMPD said regarding hate crime charges.

“A hate crime is an enhancement, in this case, it’s an assault is where we are at at this time. The courts will eventually decide that.”

The quote hasn’t been confirmed by other sources. This isn’t to imply the quote is of a dodgy provenance, however. Rather, it’s to note other sources aren’t particularly interested in the story.

While the alleged assault has received some coverage in conservative media, no one else seems to care. WAVE’s original report from Wednesday seems to inform most of the other reportage.

There has yet to be a follow-up. There’s no news on the footage from Kroger security cameras, no news as to why security reportedly didn’t intervene, nothing.

This isn’t to cosign Pamela Ahlstedt-Brown’s story. For all we know, things went down quite a bit differently last Sunday. She could have played more of a role than she’s letting on, or perhaps the suspects didn’t call her a “white b****.” I claim no special knowledge here.

Imagine, if you will, an alleged assault of a veteran carried out by a group of people who expressed a clear racial animus. Would this be limited to one story from a local TV station?

How many news outlets would be piling on here, covering the scant details of the assault with febrile rhetoric about skyrocketing hate crimes?

How many times do you think you would have seen that bloodied picture of Pamela Ahlstedt-Brown if the demographics were just a bit different?

Rest assured, however, that on the off-chance Brown’s allegations turn out to be materially different from what actually happened, you’re going to see a lot more interest from the media.

Finally, our nation’s media will have found a hate hoax they can get behind.

https://www.westernjournal.com/media-fe ... 6RjdmWF0DY

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:01 pm

Female Amazon Driver Beats Up Elderly Woman After Reportedly Telling Her To ‘Check Her White Privilege’

Hank Berrien

Jun 7, 2021 DailyWire.com

A young Amazon delivery worker in the Castro Valley area, roughly 30 miles east of San Francisco, California, beat up an elderly woman after reportedly telling the woman to “check her white privilege.”

Last Thursday, in front of the Vista Creek Apartments on Thursday, at roughly 6 p.m., the 21-year-old female driver repeatedly struck the elderly woman. According to Doug Smith, the owner of the apartment complex, the elderly woman had received an alert that her package had been delivered, but when she arrived at the lobby, no package was waiting. Smith said the elderly woman asked the Amazon driver, identified by police as Itzel Ramirez, where the package was, prompting Ramirez to respond it would arrive soon.

FOX 10 reported:

The victim waited for 15 minutes in the lobby, came back outside and asked where her package was. “I believe the Amazon driver said something about ‘your white privilege,’ and my tenant said, ‘You don’t need to be a bitch about it,’ turned around and walked away,” said apartment complex owner Doug Smith.

“Ramirez was so enraged that she began punching the woman in the head and upper body, landing as many as 10 blows. … Surveillance footage filmed by cameras positioned both outside and inside the lobby of the building shows Ramirez push the woman up against the front entrance and continue to strike her,” the Daily Mail noted.

“The sheriffs say the attack left her with a possible broken nose and visible injuries,” KRON 4 reported.

Ramirez, who claimed she struck the elderly woman in self-defense, was charged with two counts of elder abuse and battery involving serious bodily injury. She was held on $100,000 bail.

Amazon released a statement saying that Ramirez had been fired. The company stated, “This does not reflect the high standards we have for drivers who deliver our packages. We take these matters seriously and this individual is no longer delivering Amazon packages.”

Smith added, “It was frightening to see an Amazon driver do that, somebody who we allow onto the property to provide us a service.” He added, “I don’t know. I just think that the violence we’re seeing these days is very troubling. I was very pleased to see Sheriff [Gregory] Ahern and his deputies do a quick response,” NBC Bay Area reported.

“The victim has not wanted to comment to the media,” SFist noted.

Sheriff’s Sgt. Ray Kelly said, “We can’t have our delivery drivers or people out there in the community attacking people, punching people in the face.”

CNBC reported in April:

In March, an Amazon Web Services senior manager sued Amazon for allegedly discriminating against Black and female employees at its corporate offices. Charlotte Newman also claimed Amazon paid her less than similarly qualified White coworkers. Newman said she endured racial and sexual harassment by her coworkers and supervisors, including being told that she looked “like a gorilla,” according to the complaint.

An Amazon spokesperson stated, “We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. We are currently investigating the new allegations included in the lawsuit.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/female-a ... ptoyWKDWHw

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:34 pm

Shooting Spree Reportedly Targeting Whites Stuns South, Are We Seeing Left's Deadly Obsession with Race Bleed Over Into Real Life?

Samantha Chang
June 17, 2021 at 8:02am

Amid the race wars being recklessly stoked by the left, it is high time to be brutally honest about the alarming state of race relations in America.

The left’s flippant demonization of the entire white race has spawned racially motivated “hate crimes” against — you guessed it — white people.

You’re not really allowed to say that out loud, but it’s a disturbing trend that’s becoming increasingly hard to ignore.

Predictably, the establishment media that work overtime to stir racial resentment among black people have largely ignored or downplayed these crimes.

In the latest iteration, 39-year-old Justin Tyran Roberts, who is black, was arrested last weekend for allegedly shooting five white people during a terrifying two-day crime spree in Columbus, Georgia.

Detective Brandon Lockhart of the Columbus Police Department — who’s also black — testified at a hearing on Monday that Roberts confessed his attacks against his white victims were racially motivated, the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer reported.

According to police, Roberts did not know any of his victims.

“Basically, he explained throughout his life, specifically white males had taken from him, and also what he described as ‘military-looking white males’ had taken from him,” Lockhart testified.

As described, Roberts’ chilling admission would show that he believes his alleged attempted murders were totally justified payback for nonspecific slights supposedly committed against him by some random white people during his life.

As of Thursday morning, left-wing cable network MSNBC ignored the anti-white “hate crime” completely, as did The Washington Post and The New York Times.

CNN did post a story about Roberts on Sunday but did not mention that he was black and all of his alleged victims were white.

This is noteworthy because the network has repeatedly hyped the racial element of any crime where the victim was black and the suspect was white.

This anti-white angle is also how CNN covers any story involving a police-related shooting (unless the victim was a white cop shot by a black suspect).

Tellingly, the network also completely ignored the suspect’s anti-white animus, as described by Lockhart.
The left-wing network’s farcical story also trivialized the shootings by claiming that “all of the victims had non-life-threatening injuries.” That’s not the point. The fact that the suspect had terrible aim does not mitigate his crimes.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson slammed the left-wing media for ignoring or downplaying the racially motivated attempted murders.

“What’s striking is how little attention Justin Tyran Roberts’ shooting spree has received,” Carlson said Tuesday.

“Imagine if the colors were reversed here. Roberts would be leading every newscast tonight. Needless to say, he’s not.”

Carlson said Democrats and their media lapdogs are “working hard to divide us into warring camps, and they’re using lies to do it. They’re telling us a story that is completely and very much intentionally disconnected from reality.”

He noted that the Biden administration has disingenuously declared that the biggest threat facing America is “white supremacy.”

“They are claiming that something called ‘white supremacy’ — and that’s a term they never define — is the single greatest threat we face, a greater threat than al-Qaida or ISIS,” he said.

This left-wing propaganda is laughable because it is not “white supremacists” who are rioting, looting and burning down businesses and federal buildings in the name of “social justice.”

It is also not “white supremacists” who are savagely beating Asian-Americans in Democrat-run cities across the country.

Many Americans are afraid to speak frankly about the dismal state of race relations today because doing so opens you up to getting attacked (verbally or physically) by feral left-wing mobs. But it is time to tell the truth because our country is unraveling.

Demonizing all white people is not the solution the left thinks it is. It fixes nothing and only stirs misplaced racial resentment. All it does is spawn a divisive, hostile environment that’s endangering everyone and decimating our cities — even the liberal ones.

https://www.westernjournal.com/shooting ... F6iDgitjL8

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:37 pm

Entitled Woman Assaults McDonald's Employees for Refusing Her Special Request, They Fight Back and She Ends Up Leaving in Handcuffs

Link to article and video. One of the white employees ends up beating her ass!

https://www.westernjournal.com/entitled ... 042leVEmvw