Heinous Black and Other Non-White on White Crimes

Summaries and links to news items
PhuBai68

Re: Heinous Black and Other Non-White on White Crimes

Post by PhuBai68 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:56 pm

Still trying to get used to this board - if I post a link, then 'preview' my post, click on the link and close the link, "POOF!"
- everything is gone.
Try, try again.

Not sure if this has been posted.

Police allege the victim was in and out of consciousness as her head hung off the seat of the car while two of the three men raped her and another man recorded it.

“When [the victim] appears to be falling out of the car he grabs her by her legs and pulls her by the legs and pulls her back into the car,” a jail record states.
According to jail records, Dodjim and Djassera are natives of South Africa and currently live in Murray.
Charges had not been filed Thursday afternoon. Dodjim has a previous domestic violence assault conviction, according to court records.

http://kutv.com/news/local/police-west- ... n-snapchat
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:24 am

Nashville Church Shooter Stopped By Usher With a Gun of His Own

By Susan Jones | September 25, 2017 | 10:04 AM EDT

https://cdn.cnsnews.com/styles/content_ ... hooter.jpg

(CNSNews.com) - The Sudanese immigrant accused of opening fire in a Nashville church on Sunday, killing one woman outside and injuring six other people inside, was stopped by a church usher who also had a gun.

According to the Nashville Police Department:
As the gunfire was occurring, church usher Robert Caleb Engle, 22, confronted [suspect Emanuel Kidega Samson, 25] and engaged him in a struggle, which resulted in Engle being pistol whipped.

During the struggle, Samson’s gun discharged, striking him in the left chest. The wound sent Samson to the floor. Engle, despite his head injuries, ran out to his car in the parking lot and retrieved a pistol. He held Samson at gunpoint until police arrived. Samson was treated for his gunshot wound at Vanderbilt University Medical Center and discharged.
The suspect is scheduled to appear in court on Wednesday, and the motive "remains under investigation," police said.

Church members said Samson had attended the church in past years, but not recently.

"Four guns thought to be Samson’s have been recovered," including two pistols from the church, and one pistol and one rifle from his SUV, police said.

Samson, who came to the United States legally from Sudan in 1996, is charged with one count of murder in the death of a 39-year-old woman in the church parking lot. Additional charges are expected to be filed.

Press reports quoted Don Aaron, a spokesman for the Metropolitan Nashville Police Department, as saying, "It would appear he was not expecting to encounter a brave individual like the church usher.”

Police Chief Steve Anderson praised the usher as a "hero."

The six people who survived the shooting range in age from 60 to 84.

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/su ... mome_share

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:27 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:Still trying to get used to this board - if I post a link, then 'preview' my post, click on the link and close the link, "POOF!"
- everything is gone.
Try, try again.

Not sure if this has been posted.

I see the message but U-Tube embedding seems to be hopelessly broken. Administration??

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:31 pm

Chesterfield County, S.C. (WPDE) — The brutal beating of a woman on a path near an apartment complex off of Highway 1 in Cheraw this week was captured on cell phone video, according to Chesterfield County Sheriff Jay Brooks.
Brooks said the woman was beaten with a wooden 4x4 with nails in it. He added the video shows the woman being hit in the head with the board more than 10 times, resulting in severe head trauma.
She remains in serious condition at the hospital, Brooks said.
Daquon Harrington, 22, and Darreus Anthony Issac, 17, are each charged with attempted murder, according to Chesterfield County Detention Center officials.
Brooks said the woman was walking when the men approached her and demanded money.
When the woman refused to give them money, Brooks said, that's when Harrington punched her, knocking her to the ground, and then proceeded to beat her in the head with the 4x4.
He added before the men left, Harrington leaped into the air and landed with both feet on her back.
The woman was able to get to an apartment on Inglish Road where she called 911, according to Brooks.
Brooks said Isaac’s mother, Janice Evans, 38, is charged with hindering an investigation after failing to cooperate with authorities and trying to help her son "avoid apprehension."
Evans was released on a $5,000 bond on Saturday, according to Chesterfield County Detention Center officials.
Bond has been set for Harrington at $250,000 and set for Issac at $200,000. Both are still in custody, according to detention center officials.
Brooks said at this time cell phone video of the attack isn't being released.
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:14 pm

Mass Shooter in Md. Had Dozens of Arrests, 15 Felony Convictions, History of Workplace Violence

Home
Blog
Mass Shooter in Md. Had Dozens of Arrests, 15 Felony Convictions, History of Workplace Violence

Susan Jones By Susan Jones | October 19, 2017 | 9:08 AM EDT

The 37-year-old man suspected of killing three former co-workers at Maryland granite company and injuring three others, including one person in neighboring Delaware, had been arrested at least 42 times in Delaware, and had 15 felony convictions on his record; in 2015, he was charged with multiple gun violations in Maryland, but the charges were later dropped; and he had a history of workplace violence.

After reading the account in the Baltimore Sun, the only question is this: Why was Radee Prince, with his long criminal history in two states, out on the streets in the first place? He's now in police custody.

According to the Baltimore Sun, Prince's shooting spree came as no surprise to the people who once worked with him:

Even before police say he opened fire Wednesday morning at a granite countertop maker in Edgewood, Prince, 37, was known to law enforcement officials. And he had been fired from another job earlier this year after allegedly striking one co-worker and threatening others, according to court records.

In February, Prince allegedly punched a co-worker in the face at a Pulaski Highway granite and marble shop where he worked, then returned multiple times to threaten others after being fired for the attack, according to one co-worker who sought a peace order — Maryland’s equivalent of a restraining order — against Prince.

“He came back to our business justifying what he did was right because the other guy was saying some things that he did not like,” the employee wrote in the application, adding that Prince came back to the business three times after he was fired.

A fourth time, Prince allegedly “came to see me, cursed and yelled at me. … I felt very threatened because he is a big guy and very aggressive on me,” the employee wrote.

He said Prince did not touch him physically, but “I do not want to wait until he will, plus, he already punched a co-worker,” the co-worker wrote in the documents. “He can also do it to me.”

A Harford County district judge denied the order, saying the co-worker “could not meet the required burden of proof.”

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/susan-jone ... pWXC9PNyJ9

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:23 pm

Black Man Arrested For Assaulting a Disabled White Man As Revenge For Slavery

Logo

Black Man Arrested For Assaulting a Disabled White Man As Revenge For Slavery

Ashley Rae Goldenberg, @communism_kills
October. 18. 2017
8k views
162 shares

A 27-year-old black man has been charged with a hate crime after assaulting a white, disabled, homeless passenger as revenge for slavery.

WJLA reports Marquis Evans-Royster and the victim were riding the Washington D.C. Metrobus system at the time of the incident. Evans-Royster approached the 52-year-old victim, looked him directly in the eye, and said, “You owe me for making my grandmother a slave.”

Evans-Royster also reportedly spit on the victim’s face and searched through his pockets. While on the bus, he also allegedly yelled, “All white people are evil” and that the white passengers on the bus “should die.”

In addition to spitting on his face, Evans-Royster also threatened to throw urine on the victim. Throwing urine has apparently become a recent trend on the Metrobus.

Evans-Royster was arrested by Metro Transit Police and has been charged with a hate crime and various other offenses. He faces up to 30 years in jail.

Despite the fact the incident met the threshold for a hate crime, one of the people people interviewed by WJLA said the assault was because people feel “desperate.”

70-year-old Tyrone Kenney said the assault “speaks to the state of the times.”

"People are desperate, they're looking for leadership, they're looking for guidance, but they're not getting it at home, they're not getting it from government. It's a period of time I've never seen before,” he continued.

https://www.mrctv.org/blog/black-man-ar ... k.facebook

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:51 am

Negro Attacks Caucasian Female...

The suspect was described as a black male, between 20 and 30 years old, with a
short afro hairstyle and close cut goatee, police said in a news release Thursday
evening.
Darkie
Darkie
50882.JPG (46.61 KiB) Viewed 4615 times
The attacker hit the woman several times, injuring her face, police said.

http://www.thestate.com/news/local/arti ... atest_side

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:43 am

89-year-old White World War II veteran suffocates to death while Black nurses laugh at him

Do you have a loved one currently living in a retirement home or nursing home facility? Were they a participant in World War II, a soldier sent to fight in the European or Japanese theater to protect our freedom?

Did they live a long, solid life surrounded by family and friend, only to find their last few years on earth in a tiny room with only a few pictures from their past to remind them of who they once were?

This is something I try not to think about, because my beloved grandparents reached a stage of their respective lives where they could no longer maintain the home they shared for 40+ years and each had to go into a retirement facility.

James Dempsey had his whole life ahead of him when he joined the effort to fight for America and freedom in World War II. He would die in 2014 while screaming for help as black nurses laughed

https://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogsp ... n.html?m=1

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:50 am

His Name is Alexander Wroblewski: Another White Bartender in 70 percent Black Baltimore Murdered by Blacks

https://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogsp ... i.html?m=1

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:57 am

Her name is Susan Grissom: White Woman Living in Exclusive Memphis Neighborhood Murdered by Career Black Criminal

Imagine living as a white minority in 65 percent black Memphis, a city where white taxpayers subsidize the enormous healthcare bill of black violence. Oh... did we mention Memphis is only 31 percent white?

It's not hard if you try.

http://stuffblackpeopledontlike.blogspo ... n.html?m=1