New Anti-semitism

Summaries and links to news items
GhostofCeline

New Anti-semitism

Post by GhostofCeline » Sat Jan 22, 2022 9:13 pm

Ok, so this news article isn't particularly interesting at face value. One thing I've noticed repeated over and over lately is the term "New Anti-semitism". Whats that you ask? From the article below-

New antisemitism refers to hate speech directed at Zionism, Israel or Israeli institutions such as the IDF or Mossad instead of referring to Jews, which is classic antisemitism.

Deja-vu all over again. They are trying to twist language, as they have with so many other terms in english, to now make anti-semitism newspeak for " ANY criticism of Israel". They know if they can change the language they can change reality.

https://m.jpost.com/diaspora/antisemiti ... cle-694209

PRUST

Re: New Anti-semitism

Post by PRUST » Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:25 am

It's such a pathetic attempt that they're doing to try and stop the growing "anti-Semitism" that is happening in large groups of people all over the planet.

Unfortunately for them, "anti-Semitism" continues to appeal to the youth through 'meme culture' and the internet at large. Less and less people care about older conservative talking heads and politicians.

A 31.3% increase in anti-Semitism on Twitter is a good sign. Twitter, being a rather surface level platform and being vehemently opposed to anti-Semitism - and yet still being ''plagued with a rise in anti-Semitic hate" only means that the Jews are being lambasted all around the internet.

I will continue to insure that that happens. I know I am doing my part.

Great article, Celine.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:45 am

Around here we have Cosmotheism.

There's no "New Cosmotheism," "Classic Cosmotheism," nor "Cosmotheism denial."

Celine and Prust, what do you guys know about Cosmotheism?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

GhostofCeline

Post by GhostofCeline » Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:44 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:45 am

Mr. Mathias- I am certainly not an expert by any means. Thats precisely why I am here. Because I believe in the National Alliance, its goals, purpose and means as stated by Dr. Pierce which I believe Chairman Williams is following faithfully. I am still learning and trying to further my understanding of Cosmotheism. I certainly look forward to any information, or guidance on the subject that you, or the other seasoned members of WB may provide.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:58 pm

GhostofCeline wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:44 pm
Jim Mathias wrote:
Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:45 am

Mr. Mathias- I am certainly not an expert by any means. Thats precisely why I am here. Because I believe in the National Alliance, its goals, purpose and means as stated by Dr. Pierce which I believe Chairman Williams is following faithfully. I am still learning and trying to further my understanding of Cosmotheism. I certainly look forward to any information, or guidance on the subject that you, or the other seasoned members of WB may provide.
You came to a good place!
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.