"Never trust a Christian preacher...

Summaries and links to news items
Will Williams

"Never trust a Christian preacher...

Post by Will Williams » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:50 pm

...any many who will lie to himself will certainly lie to you."
-Ben Klassen

Televangelist mega-millionaire Joel "Send Me Your Money" Osteen

A Houston radio station broke some stunning news on Friday morning when a plumber called in to report that while doing some bathroom repair at Joel Osteen’s megachurch, Lakewood Church, he found around 500 envelopes stuffed with cash and checks in the wall behind the toilet.

Lakewood Church verified his story and said they called the Houston Police Department immediately upon the discovery. Interestingly enough, the police have been investigating a reported theft from the church in the amount of $600,000 since 2014.

CBS local in Houston reported, “The Houston Police Department is still investigating that seven-year-old case involving the disappearance 600-thousand dollars. It’s unclear how much money the plumber discovered-but the case raises a lot of questions.”...

Osteen is a controversial figure in the Christian world. His self-help Oprah-style prosperity-gospel religion is worthy of mockery...

https://pjmedia.com/culture/megan-fox/2 ... megachurch
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Grimork

Re: "Never trust a Christian preacher...

Post by Grimork » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:46 pm

Article screenshot
Article screenshot
churchbs.jpg (71.07 KiB) Viewed 1789 times
Meaning of article: Don't give money to Olsteen, give it to us instead!

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:45 am

These "judeo-xtian" hucksters juggle around smear stories like this all the time at each other. It's too bad their flocks are being fleeced the way they are, maybe some day the best and brightest of them will see clear of their spiritual fog and stop opening their wallets.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:01 am

Grimork wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:46 pm
churchbs.jpg

Meaning of article: Don't give money to Olsteen, give it to us instead!
Woops! I didn't see that Megan Fox/Support Judeo Christianity crap, Grimork. I simply sourced the quoted text that was sent to me by PJ Media. It's my personal policy to provide the source when I cut and paste from an article like that. It's the right thing to do.

Search for 'Osteen plumber' and numerous other media sources come up about this conman, including the CBS outlet that's mentioned. One is as anti-White renewal as the other. But it was PJMedia that sent me the story.

It doesn't matter how many times I unsubscribe from PJMedia's crap; they continue to send it to me. Believe me, I am not a "VIP Member" of PJMedia. I suppose they keep me on their list from when they interviewed me a couple of years ago when I thanked them for going after the SPLC and for promoting my friend Glen Allen's lawsuit against the Jewish "hate" bastards.

White Nationalist Says His Relationship
with SPLC Is 'Symbiotic'

BY TYLER O'NEIL
JAN 03, 2019 9:10 AM ET

On Wednesday, PJ Media’s Tyler O’Neil broke the story about an explosive new lawsuit against the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC). While researching the claims in that lawsuit, he spoke with Will Williams, the current chairman of the white nationalist group the National Alliance (NA). Williams argued that the SPLC “needs” organizations like his, so they can profit off of demonizing them.
Source: https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/t ... tic-n62856
---

What I put up here on WB is not about the messenger -- PJMedia -- but about the glib conman Osteen with his yacht, his Ferrari, and his $100 million in ill-gotten money, selling Jesus to the superstitious, gullible flock. It also provided the opportunity to put one of my favorite eye-catching quotes from Ben Klassen as the headline. :lol:
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:33 am

BTW, PJMedia's Tyler O'Neil is your typical media journalist twit. He ingratiated himself to me, trying to make me think he's my friend to get his "story." But I've had enough experience with media twits to know how to use him as much as he uses me -- a "symbiotic" irelationship if you will. :D

While I had him I tried to get him to report that SPLC's former writer Don Terry left that hate group and was working for another, Jesse Jackson's Rainbow Coalition. I doubt if he used the information provided because it didn't fit PJMedia's agenda, but I tried.

Will Williams <[email protected]>
Mar 28, 2019, 12:33 PM
to Tyler

Tyler, I'd sent this to a journalist friend this morning but he was tied up, so maybe you can get in touch with Don Terry and pump him for something. His link @ Rainbow (not direct) is @ the bottom.

Will

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Thu, Mar 28, 2019 at 7:57 AM
Subject: Fwd: Don Terry

... I had thought Terry might have left SPLC in disgust, but was wrong since he's been with the rainbow crowd for more than three years now.

I see he is listed as Communications Director in R C's Press Department here: https://rainbowpush.org/offices-staff so he is probably accessible, probably in Chicago at RC's headquarters. If you can contact him you may be able to find out why he left the oh-so-civic-minded "Law Center," or maybe even why Potok left.

This Tina Tchin "fixer" who is now working with SPLC in damage control mode also has close ties to Jessie Jackson and the non-White rainbow outfit. You know most of what's been going on with Tchin's "fixing" the Jussie Smellit mess, but might be interested in putting on your investigative journalist hat and communicating with Terry for a scoop that MSM hasn't uncovered yet since he's Communications Director. He was always civil with me, easy to talk to, biracial but, unlike Smellit with the Jewish dad and White mom, could pass for White in some circles if he had a mind to. SPLC sided with Smellit in February before things crashed for them this month. You can bet he knows Tchin and is well aware of what's been going on.

Anyway, a Communications Director should have no problem communicating with a journalist, especially since he won a Pulitzer when he was with the NY Times years ago. Her is some of Terry's work when with the "law center." https://www.splcenter.org/hatewatch/201 ... l-alliance

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:22 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 10:01 am
What I put up here on WB is not about the messenger -- PJMedia -- but about the glib conman Osteen with his yacht, his Ferrari, and his $100 million in ill-gotten money, selling Jesus to the superstitious, gullible flock. It also provided the opportunity to put one of my favorite eye-catching quotes from Ben Klassen as the headline. :lol:
It's a good quote by Klassen, for sure. Yeah all those evangelist freaks on television are rich as hell, everyone knows it. Even the congregations know it, however I think they give money hoping some of those riches will trickle down the line or that they will be "rewarded by their father in heaven". Either way they're still not rich and Olsteen gets richer. Just pointing out the hypocrisy by people like PJ Media, they are the same creature they call out. I'd also like to point out that people shouldn't trust any mainstream organization with donations more than likely there's a Jew catching all the shekels. Instead they should support the National Alliance which is Jew free. That way they know their money is going to a worthy cause. What cause is more nobler than the White race?