Remembering Robert Frenz

Quotations from the caustic but always witty American writer and aphorist Robert Frenz (d. 2003). He worked in mathematics, engineering, and chemistry and held two masters' degrees.
Will Williams

Remembering Robert Frenz

Post by Will Williams » Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:07 pm

By working closely with Dr. William Pierce and our Alliance I met many of our race's most talented thinkers, writers and leaders that I would never have met otherwise. One of my favorites was Robert Frenz. He and I never physically met but we corresponded through the 1990s and I enjoyed several phone conversations with him. Like Pierce, he was a very patient teacher.

Someone here on White Biocentrism attributed the following quote to me because he had seen me repeat it -- but no, I first heard this eternal truth from Mr. Frenz.

If you worship your enemy, you are defeated.
If you adopt your enemy's religion, you are enslaved.
If you breed with your enemy, you are destroyed.

Biography:
Robert Frenz, the creator of FAEM (First Amendment Exercise Machine), died last May [2003] of pneumonia. Robert as I knew him had many facets and several careers in his lifetime. He was a husband, father, US Army veteran of World War II, a graduate student in mathematics and science at the University of Chicago. from which institution he held two Masters degrees. He was also a local auto racer in New York State, worked as a US Army civilian employee at Dugway Proving Grounds in Idaho working on chemical weaponry and was employed and later self-employed as a research chemist. In the late 1970s to the early 1990s he worked as a high school science and mathematics teacher. He continued tutoring mathematics both in person and on the internet at Robert Frenz' Math Asylum until shortly before his death. Robert's First Career calling and foremost self-image was as 'Teacher'. Robert's approach to FAEM was primarily as an educational tool.

Robert's 'political life' began with the Barry Goldwater Presidential campaign in 1964. Shortly afterwards he attended The Freedom Academy in Colorado created by 'Libertarian' Robert LeFevre. Robert marched with George Lincoln Rockwell in Chicago in 1966. He later personally interviewed with Commander Rockwell for a more formal position with Rockwell's party. For a short time Robert was also a member of Dr. Pierce's early National Alliance. Beginning in the later 1970s Robert worked in the Revisionist Movement with Ernst Zundel and with the group of scholars that later developed into the Institute for Historical Review. Robert founded the print edition of FAEM in 1991 and developed it until his mailing list was over 5,000. At the dawn of the internet age Robert terminated the print edition, refunded the subscribers' remaining balances and converted FAEM to web format. In this incarnation FAEM was, is and remains public domain and copy-right free

Robert's life-long love affair was with the America of his youth. This America was the end stage of the now expired American Republic founded in 1776. An America that was an armed neutral, home to white men, women and children, friend to liberty everywhere but guardian only of its own. He was a Patriot in the original sense of the word and never ceased to mourn her passing. In my opinion he is a superb candidate for the title of The Last American.

Robert had no sympathy or love for the Jews' golem construction that we see today around us in the judaized, negroized and demoralized 'Amerikwa'. He sometimes instinctively reacted against the growing number of New Americans such as myself. He did realize the Old America he loved could make no claim on us since she had died before we were born...
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Re: Remembering Robert Frenz

Post by Will Williams » Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:40 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:07 pm
By working closely with Dr. William Pierce and our Alliance I met many of our race's most talented thinkers, writers and leaders that I would never have met otherwise. One of my favorites was Robert Frenz. He and I never physically met but we corresponded through the 1990s and I enjoyed several phone conversations with him. Like Pierce, he was a very patient teacher.

Someone here on White Biocentrism attributed the following quote to me because he had seen me repeat it -- but no, I first heard this eternal truth from Mr. Frenz.

If you worship your enemy, you are defeated.
If you adopt your enemy's religion, you are enslaved.
If you breed with your enemy, you are destroyed.

Another memorable quote, an ancient Aryan proverb, that Mr. Frenz preserved for us:

From the corruption of women proceeds the confusion of races;
from the confusion of races, the loss of memory;
from the loss of memory, all understanding;
and from this -- all evil.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ