The Road To Hell

Douglas Mercer

The Road To Hell

Post by Douglas Mercer » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:11 pm

Dougals Mercer
Febraury 18 2024

If there is anyone currently walking the planet who has made more of a career out of kneeling down and sucking Jewish c--- than Mike Pompeo I for one never heard tell of that person. You can see the oversized oaf and big fat tub of lard dancing like a sycophantic lunatic in circles with IDF soldiers if you can stomach the image. While this man was in office he ballooned up to over 300 pounds and yet he styles himself as having iron discipline. And while I don’t know him personally my guess is you don’t get to the 300 mark without downing a lot more than your fair share of cheeseburgers and Pepsis into your greedy pie hole. With the miracle of surgery he has now shed the excess weight but the love to the kikes is still with him. It’s his first, last and only love and he looks at that wall with the kind of adoration that his wife only wishes he would just once cast his way.

At one point during his post office tour dispensing his pearls of nonsense Pompeo made a stop at Notre Dame. Introducing him that day was a lanky geeky looking bloodsucking Yid with a ponytail named Chadar Hazony. His home was Jerusalem but he was getting his PhD at the school the better to buffalo, hornswoggle, and bamboozle the American public into worshiping the hebes. It was said that this doofus was (“after the Sabbath”) going to go home and fight for his family and country in the IDF, that is he was going to defend the land given to them by God in a fictional covenant. He said he spoke at time when America was nobly standing by Israel in loyalty and friendship; that there was no greater shining example of a friend and loyalist to Israel than Pompeo himself; that this devotion to the Jews meant the world to his people; that others know the Jews as the people of the book but that the Jews know themselves as the Eternal People, and that they remember eternally. He said that his Eternal People would remember Pompeo as an eternal friend eternally. And when Pompeo himself hit the dais he praised the lanky fellow as an example of what people of conscience and duty do: defend hearth and home. He said this is typical of the Jewish people whom God watches over. This was a mutual stroke session of course and after watching it and retching it occurred to me that there are other people who know the Jewish people as something else: bloodsucking vipers.

The movie Route 60 can now be seen on Amazon and if you happen to be a horrible masochist or a glutton for punishment and self-flagellation you might want to think about watching it. I am none of these things but duty bound in my quest to pillory the shabbos goy wherever he may be found I bit my lip and shelled out five dollars and I can say with the firm conviction of my well-considered opinion that I give it two thumbs down. Hopefully this will save you the trouble of having to sit through this troubling movie, this egregious pile of trash. It is subtitled the Biblical Highway but what it really is is several long days journey into vile propaganda.

The movie “stars” Trump’s Ambassador to Israel, the ever frog faced David Friedman and the aforementioned that Mike Pompeo. They travel Route 60 in Israel and visit the supposed holy sites of the Jewish and the Christian religions. What they really are are the Frick and Frack of the Jewish ideology, forming an evil twinned pair meant to deceive the people and cover up the evil nature of the Jews.

The movie opens with them scratching each other’s back with their relative CVs and then you see a shot of their limousine traveling the infamous road flanked by security details in black suburbans, no wandering the desert with sandals and robes for this pampered pair. Pompeo then tells how he found Jesus in a prayer group amidst the Norman architecture at West Point, which sounds like one of those just so heartwarming stories that the Pied Pipers called politicians tells as they lead the people to their doom. Friedman then gives us an earful of mumbo jumbo about Elijah and Baal and long swaths of boring Jewish history involving fictional characters as Pompeo gamely looks on in awe. We then learn from Friedman that there is something called the Pompeo Doctrine which, from what I can glean, is to give the green light for the Israelis to kill as many Palestinians as possible, plant their flag wherever they so choose, and tell the world to suck on it. Then with syrupy sentiment we learn that Pompeo’s wife was in something called a Hannah Circle back in Wichita, a group where middle aged White women metaphorically circle jerk themselves in abasement to Jews.

Perhaps the low point of the movie which contained nothing but low points was after Pompeo piously intoned that “this is the road where Jesus walked” the dysfunctional duo visit that infamous wall and appear to the keen observe to press their bodies up against it as if making a pantomime of love to it with looks in their eyes so passionate that their wives only wish one day a glance so tender might be cast their way.

Pompeo of course has one of those beanies on his head to indicate his total subjection and as they make their way to the wall they meet (in a completely unscripted moment!) the official Rabbi of the Wailing wall Rabbi Shumel Rabinovitch. Like all Jews he is a rat faced criminal and at one point he asks “do people know that Mike Pompeo is a good friend of Israel?” Of course the only ones who do not know that fact are shut ins and the insane but so touched is he by the compliment that Pompeo feels moved to hug the lizard like Rabbi in a tableau that could warm the heart only of the brain dead many.

Friedman then recalls the time when he was but a boy in 1967 when kikes everywhere were weeping uncontrollably at their victory that year. He said that Shofars blew in those days as the mouse had roared and no longer were they seen as a people who would compliantly get on cattle cars to be tossed in the oven like that witch in the fairy tale. Then Pompeo gives the message of the film by saying that America is a Judeo-Christian Nation, born of two Abrahamic Faiths. Friedman then lards a lot of butter on the toast by saying that the Declaration Of Independence itself is but an offshoot of the Old Testament and that, rightly construed, the city of David is an American Heritage site, and that the spiritual bedrock of America is from Jerusalem. If these notions have you foaming at the mouth in abject disbelief and hatred you are not alone. It was at this point that any sane viewer would be convinced that only a war to the knife will solve the problem that these two pose.

The movie is heavily weighted towards the Jewish stories, and really Jesus makes but a cameo. But the key to the movie apart from those limousines is when Friedman describes Pompeo as his fellow traveler. Of course that is literally true as they were traveling together but Pompeo is probably too stupid to get the real meaning: that he is a Jewish fellow traveler, though if you pointed it out he would not object. Never has a shabbos goy made more of a mockery of himself and travestied his own White soul. He’s over the moon head over heels for the Jews and they have him securely placed in their back pocket to wield like a shield or weapon whenever and wherever they so choose. The movie the ends with a friendly reminder that Jesus was a Jew and the word Shalom whereupon you realize that the Holocaust is complete. And that it is no Biblical Highway they traversed but the road to hell itself, a road paved with villainous Jews and their crawling White handmaidens.

Douglas Mercer

Re: The Road To Hell

Post by Douglas Mercer » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:12 pm

Douglas Mercer

Post by Douglas Mercer » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:12 pm

Douglas Mercer

Post by Douglas Mercer » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:13 pm

Douglas Mercer

Post by Douglas Mercer » Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:13 pm