Suborning The Invasion

Douglas Mercer

Suborning The Invasion

Post by Douglas Mercer » Mon May 29, 2023 7:43 pm

Douglas Mercer
May 29 2023

If you put out a bird house and then birds come by are you inducing birds to arrive? If you put cat food out are you encouraging cats to show up at your door? If you toss a sofa on the curb and put a free sign on it are you inducing people to come and take it? You most certainly are. Likewise everything about how we deal with illegal aliens works as an irresistible magnet to pull them into our orbit. The fact of the matter if you could exclude illegal aliens from public schools and payrolls and they’d all go home. But if you allow illegal aliens on payrolls and you admit them to public schools are you encouraging and inducing them to come? You most certainly are. Perhaps everyone doing this should be arrested.

“The Supreme Court on Monday (March 27 2023) debated whether a federal law that makes it a crime to encourage or induce an illegal immigrant to come to, enter, or reside or remain in the U.S. sweeps up amounts of speech that is protected by the First Amendment. And in being too broad, could jeopardize charitable groups that feed the hungry or a family’s plan to have a grandmother continue living with them.”

Jeopardize charitable groups? Stop the family from harboring a criminal? My goodness, what ever will all those synagogues and churches and Mestizo families do? Would the Lutheran be cowering in fear that their traitorous schemes to inundate America with subhumanity be nixed? And those pious rabbis who trekked to the border last Christmas and made a big show of that tikkun olam and welcoming the stranger, will they feel inhibited to continue their campaign of White Genocide? And what about that South Carolina based nest of traitors called Education Illimitada who this Memorial day handed out advice and eyeglasses to migrants? Will they have to shut down? The answer is no way on all counts. It may be a federal crime to encourage or induce a migrant to enter or remain in America but don’t expect that to ever be enforced just because everybody and their brother is encouraging and inducing aliens to enter and remain in America. Don’t be silly.

“The center of the case is defendant Helaman Hansen, who in operating an organization called Americans Helping America Chamber of Commerce, conned 471 immigrants who had overstayed their visas into paying between $550 and $10,000 under the false pretense that they could obtain U.S. citizenship through adult adoption. Hansen was convicted in 2017 on15 counts of mail and wire fraud for defrauding those people out of a total $1.8 million and was sentenced to 20 years in prison.”

They aren’t sending their best, that’s for sure. Adult adoption? You mean one of those Great White Mothers who fawn and fuss over them can be their legal mommy? Sure, why not, that sounds reasonable. And to this obvious scam they pay up to 10K before they realize they’ve been hoodwinked. You can be sure cretins of this magnitude won’t be adding to the economy any time soon or pumping up the national IQ. But it does show you just how visceral and primal is the desire to get that paper from Uncle Sucker. Which is why the word should go out that all magnets have been permanently turned off.

“However, the jury also convicted him on two counts encouraging or inducing illegal immigrants to remain in the U.S. After the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 9th Circuit found the corresponding decades-old law overbroad and unconstitutional, the government appealed, bringing the matter before the Supreme Court.”

This is the crux of the matter. Since 1952 federal law has made it a crime to encourage or induce an alien to come to, enter, or reside or remain in the United States. If this were the standard that is actually applied who (other than sane White men) would escape the whipping? Our government gives them welfare, voting rights, in state college tuition, sanctuary cities, driver’s licenses, allow them to be employed at public colleges, free K-12 schooling. Like the cat food or the free sofa what is this if not encouraging or inducing aliens to enter and stay here? Yet I don’t see any waves or arrests of these officials. And I’ve been looking for it.

“Think we’re going to talk to the grandmother who lives with her family who’s illegal or who are noncitizens, Justice Sonia Sotomayor said. The grandmother tells her son she’s worried about the burden she’s putting on the family, and the son says, Abuelita, you are never a burden to us. If you want to live here — continue living here with us, your grandchildren love having you. Are you — can you prosecute this?”

Pobre abuelito! Don’t deport my abuelito! Really, this is the best she can do? This is a leading light of the American legal profession? The wise Latina? First off if we got wind of her I’d drag that granny out by her ears and send her packing on the first bus out. These old crones come across our border, sit in the kitchen and cook beans all day, never learn a word of English, and they are home free. But as for the realism of this what are the chances that the border guards are going to be privy to what a pack of wetbacks whisper to each other over their beans? Not that they’d do anything about it anyway, but this is not so much a red herring as a brown herring.

“What do you say to the charitable organizations that say, even under your narrowing construction, there's still going to be a chill or a threat of prosecution for them for providing food or shelter and aid, Justice Brett Kavanaugh asked. They seem to have a sincere concern about that and that it will deter their kind of everyday activities.”

Thanks Trump! Thanks for that staunch conservative you appointed to the bench. He’s a real stalwart that one, he’s a humdinger when it comes to defending the realm. His frame is that he wants to make sure that nothing in this law in any way hinders the dispensing of goodies to the invaders. In another day and age we called that aiding and abetting and it’s good not to forget that treason is a capital crime. But this toff and nob from the bosom of the Ivy League wants to make sure that no law ever stops the “sincere” charities from giving succor to the interlopers to they can continue to suborn the invasion. It’s their everyday activity after all.

“What if the Customs Department made a list of all the people, religious entities, the lawyers and others who were providing services to immigrants at the border and was saying they were going to rely on the statute to prosecute them? Sotomayor also posed. Justice Elena Kagan inquired: What happens to all the cases where it could be a lawyer, it could be a doctor, it could be a neighbor, it could be a friend, it could be a teacher and could be anybody, says to a noncitizen, I really think you should stay. What happens to that world of cases?”

A wetback and a Jew, it figures. What if they did that? Well, it would be great and I say get cracking. It is amazing that these people who are ostensibly the highest legal minds in this country seem to be very unconcerned about the law. But what they are very concerned about is that the people breaking the law (the invaders) are able to get helped (ie encouraged and induced) by the traitors (ie the charities). The worst thing possible for them is that the law is enforced and they want to ensure that no one (no one!) does anything to hinder this lack of enforcement.

“No one’s pointed out there are charitable organizations, to use Justice Kavanaugh’s hypothetical, that are not giving food and shelter and resources or that lawyers are afraid to give advice. I mean, the statute’s been on the books for a long time, she said. There’s an absence of prosecutions. There is also an absence of demonstrated chilling effect.”

This came from that negro adopting Great Whiter Mother appointed by Trump. She seems positively gleeful that the parade of the horrible (the charities might be stopped from their treason) is not parading at all. That no one is using this law to do what it was intended to do, to stop any and all from assisting the invasion. See she said this law is just a paper tiger—nothing to see here, don’t fret about it. Of course we could use a chilling effect but as long as big bleeding hearted Catholics like her are in positions of legal authority you can forget about it.

“The conservative justices appeared to agree that the law does not cover certain hypothetical scenarios that concerned the 9th Circuit, such as simply encouraging immigrants in the country illegally to remain in the United States or advising them about available social services. The law targets only facilitating or soliciting unlawful conduct, not general advocacy the administration argued.”

Inducing the invasion? Suborning it? Encouraging it? Facilitating it? This is illegal? Who knew. Anyone who see what goes on would be shocked to learn it. Hell, Joe Biden can’t very well stand on the border and say come one come all. But you don’t have to read between the lines to see that what he is saying. You have the Red Cross giving out maps for the invaders, you have those nuns on the bus praying and putting in good words for the invaders, you have rabbis down on the border saying no man is illegal, you have NGOs making sure the invaders are hooked into services, you have Jew lawyers defending the invaders, you have organizations leaving care packages full of water and food for the invaders. All of this is of course black letter law illegal. But if you were to wait for the first wave of arrests you’d be waiting forever.

Jim Mathias

Re: Suborning The Invasion

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue May 30, 2023 3:58 pm

Laws (and I use that term loosely) crafted by White men in years gone by have no meaning nor any value to the present gaggle of anti-Whites led by their Jewish leaders. The rule of man and might to make right is again everpresent and well represented by what Mr. Mercer has said here. It is up to us White men of today, and no one else save us, to regain control of our destiny. As none of us can do it ourselves, nor can any one individual make what we intend to accomplish last beyond a generation or two, the need that we do it together with a commonly understood purpose will always be there.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue May 30, 2023 7:19 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 3:58 pm
... It is up to us White men of today, and no one else save us, to regain control of our destiny...
Let's not forget our better half, Jim. White females are among our most valued Alliance members. Our community and our race can't succeed without them.

Hopefully Astrid will join with us now that she knows where she can get her daily fix of inspiration from Douglas Mercer. She is not the only one, and more will follow her here as the word spreads after Jews shut down his blog.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Astrid

Post by Astrid » Mon Jun 05, 2023 9:25 pm

Hopefully Astrid will join with us now that she knows where she can get her daily fix of inspiration from Douglas Mercer. She is not the only one, and more will follow her here as the word spreads after Jews shut down his blog.
Thank you for the mention, Will Williams! As you have a close association with the National Alliance, I wanted to mention a podcast that I recently downloaded from the National Alliance website entitled, "White Psychology Under Jewish Tyranny, part 4". https://nationalvanguard.org/2023/05/w ... ny-part-4/

This audio essay has had a tremendous impact upon me, and it is a podcast that I will save to play again. For the wise people on this website, it might seem like pretty basic material. To me, however, it was very enlightening! The narration covers clearly and concisely the destructive phenomenon of Christian so-called "morality".

Once again, I return to the word "instinctive" -- I had instinctively rejected Christianity at an early age, but I had lacked the factual foundation as to why Christians always arrive at an anti-White conclusion (for example, the subversion of the Abolitionists).

My sincere appreciation to all!

Douglas Mercer

Post by Douglas Mercer » Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:27 pm

Douglas Mercer

Post by Douglas Mercer » Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:28 pm