Number One Threat

Douglas Mercer

Number One Threat

Post by Douglas Mercer » Sat May 20, 2023 9:48 pm

Douglas Mercer
May 20 2023

Drooling old codger Joe Biden traveled to that breeding ground of feral and unappeasable black activism (Howard University) the other day and ripped into the people of his own race, proving once again that there is no level of degradation that he won’t submit to in order to be elected and appear “moral” (and placate the Jews). He called this university of the darkies a “mecca” but it’s a mecca for the unalterable hatred of the White race and everything it is has accomplished; for that they will get on their knees several times a day and face in its direction. He led off with the saccharine tale of how he started out working for a big law firm—but then Martin Rapist King was shot and the prick of conscience worked on him and he began to defend the negros who were burning s*** down. He then noted that when the Gay Mulatto was elected and we had a black man in the White House (which was an abomination) he at first assumed that we were one step away on the daisy chain where the races would live in perfect harmony. But such is the perfidy of White people—he alleged---that this hoped for nirvana never came. Because the hope of racial utopia is always stalked by White Violence and White hate. Apparently this broke his heart and he has since (in between long bouts of being non compos mentis) been trying to return to the womb of love and peace where White people no longer have a say or, really, even exist.

“President Joe Biden denounced white supremacy as the most dangerous terrorist threat to the nation in his commencement address to Howard University’s graduating class Saturday (May 13 2023). White supremacy is a poison and the single most dangerous terrorist threat in our homeland, Biden said. And I’m not just saying this because I’m at a Black HBCU. I say this wherever I go.”

It’s true he does say it wherever he goes, it’s like a verbal tic or a White hating Tourettes—Whites number one threat, Whites number one threat—squawk squawk---pretty bird. Of course to say that White people are the biggest problem in the world is really rotten timing given that right now our border is a land rush, blacks are peaking on their crime sprees, major chains are selling tuck friendly bathing suits, you have to stop off at the bank to get a food loan on the way to the grocery store, the diversity industry remain a juggernaut—but White people? Well, we just want us some law and order, and safe clean neighborhoods, and good schools and don’t want perverts wagging their johnsons in our kids’ faces---and for Jews and their water boy Biden that is more than enough to make us the number one terror threat.

“After being — no longer being Vice President, I became a professor at the University of Pennsylvania for four years. But in 2017, in Charlottesville, Virginia, crazed neo-Nazis with angry faces came out of the fields with — literally with torches, carrying Nazi banners from the woods and the fields chanting the same antisemitic bile heard across Europe in the ‘30s. Something that I never thought I would ever see in America. Accompanied by Klansmen and white supremacists, emerging from dark rooms and remote fields and the anonymity of the Internet, confronting decent Americans of all backgrounds standing in their way, into the bright light of day. And a young woman objecting to their presence was killed. That’s when I knew — and I’m not joking — that’s when I knew I had to stay engaged and get back into public life.”

This of course is his famous and favorite formula. He was just a private citizen having retired from the hurly burly of public life and like a latter day Cincinnatus was going back to the homestead to discretely fondle young girls out of the eye of the public gaze. And then what happened? Why, he put down his copy of Underage Vogue and turned on the television and what did he see? My goodness there were some khaki clad tiki torch bearing heroes saying the Jews will not replace us. It was enough to make an old liberal mad, he could remember when Martin Rapist King marched on Washington and if old Joe Biden had anything to do with it hate would never win. So he put on his batman outfit and entered the race. It’s true he was lackluster from the start but he promised Jim Clyburn the moon, the sun and the stars, and he got the Gay Mulatto to clear the race for him and pretty soon he emerged from his basement to take the oath of office—and now in between adderall shots he declares White people an unmitigated evil.

“I don’t have to tell you that fearless pro- — progress towards justice often meets ferocious pushback from the oldest and most sinister of forces. That’s because hate never goes away. I thought, when I graduated, we could defeat hate. But it never goes away. It ju- — only hides under the rocks. And when it’s given oxygen, it comes out from under that rock.”

Hate could easily go away—were the object of the righteous hate go away. But as long as anti-White evil persists and prospers hate is indispensable. But it’s well known by now that hate is simply one of their bogey words—their scare words---when what hate is in this instance is a synonym for the resolute will to survive. At bottom it is this they can’t abide. Whatever the buffoonery of the J6 protests they served a salutary purpose—those communist congresspersons cowering in face masks on the capital’s floor were sent a message loud and clear: that White Americans (and let’s face it whatever their racial awareness they were mostly White) are not going to go gently in to any good night. It was this “hate” and “insurrection” which convinced them of that. And it what made them begin their chorus of Whites are the number on terror threat.

“The soul of America is what makes us unique among all nations. We’re the only country founded on an idea — not geography, not religion, not ethnicity, but an idea. The sacred proposition rooted in Scripture and enshrined in the Declaration of Independence that we’re all created equal in the image of God and deserve to be treated equally throughout our lives.”

This notion that America is a notion is of excruciatingly recent vintage. Indeed, only a Jew could come up with an idea as ridiculous as the idea that our nation is only an idea. The fact of the matter is that right up front the founders specified in black and white that only White people could be Americans. The theory that anyone could be an American, all they had to do was stand up straight, put their right hand on a book, lie, and pledge undying fealty (wink wink) to a set of propositions—would have seemed stark raving mad to the people who created this country and to the vast majority of all Americans at least up until, say, 1930. But the leaders of today find this proposition nation notion infinitely appealing because that way they can smuggle in the Haitians and the Somalis and the Afghanis as long as they can teach them a few words—citizenship, equality, rights—and keep them from pilfering and raping long enough to sit through the ceremony.

“We know that American history has not always been a fairytale. From the start, it’s been a constant push and pull for more than 240 years between the best of us, the American ideal that we’re all create equal — and the worst of us, the harsh reality that racism has long torn us apart. It’s a battle that’s never really over.”

Actually for the majority of the time American History was a kind of fairy tale. What a story, eh? A people (White people) sail into the unknown and through struggle, hardship, and toil clear the continent of its inhabitants and create marvel after marvel until they rule the world. It’s the great story of White World Supremacy, when America combined with Canada and New Zeeland and Australia, spread the European people across the span of the globe. There was a time (say 1900 or so) when there was no earthly reason that we could not have lived happily ever after. There might have been some mopping up to do but at that point in our great arc it would have been details. No need for any “push and pull” for the battle really was over. It was only then that the rug was pulled out from under us, the wicked stepmother (Jews) entered the scene with the poisoned apple. The crux of it was that too many of our leaders were caught unawares and naively bit in to it.

“But on the best days, enough of us have the guts and the hearts to st- — to stand up for the best in us. To choose love over hate, unity over disunion, progress over retreat. To stand up against the poison of white supremacy, as I did in my Inaugural Address — to single it out as the most dangerous terrorist threat to our homeland is white supremacy. And I’m not saying this because I’m at a Black HBCU. I say it wherever I go. To stand against books being banned and Black history being erased. I’m serious. Think about it.”

Black history being erased? Really? That’s the one he wants to go with? It is of course White history that is being erased, name by name, statue by statue, exhibit by exhibit. What’s happening to black history is not erasure but creation, that is they are creating a fake history out of thin air and whole cloths; they are pulling it out of their backsides. From the obvious (Wakanda) to the also obvious, the lies about Tulsa, Wilmington, Emmet Till, Harriet Tubman, and those spooks who liberated that camp in Germany, and those other spooks who took us to the moon. The only black history that gets erased is the crime and the looting and the rape and the murder; other than that what little there is of black history doesn’t need to be erased as it is a nullity. But the black history you hear about is a concoction and fabrication, and it is celebrated at every turn.

“It’s about your security. It’s about your dignity. It’s demeaning and degrading and deadly when you just have to stand there and say, When you’re stopped, turn the interior light on, put both hands on the wheel, don’t reach for your license. What in the hell is going on in America? No, think about it. I ask all the parents of non-minority children to ask what they would say, what they would do.”

What the hell is going on in America, sir, is that blacks are hyper violent and any time a cop approaches a car with a black man in it the chances are decent he’s going to get anything from resistance to gunfire, so if they are bit edgy it’s only the blacks’ fault. That’s what the hell is going on in America and anyone who doesn’t have his head in the sand, in the clouds, or up his a** knows it’s true.

“Kamala and I stood next to the family of George Floyd and civil rights leaders and law enforcement officials to sign the executive order I came up with requiring the key elements of the George Floyd bill be applied to federal law enforcement: banning chokeholds, restricting no-knock warrants, establishing a database for police misconduct, advancing effective and accountable community policing that builds public trust. And we’ll keep fighting to pass the reforms nationwide.”

This of course has it backwards. In a nutshell it is blacks who are the number one threat in this country. That’s why the Jews want to unleash them, to let them run feral and amok on our city streets to rape, rob, murder. Of course to state the obvious, and to state what everyone really knows, that blacks are the menace, that black are the liability, that it is backs who are holding us back, it is blacks who are killing us, will get you run out of town on a rail. Much easier to say it’s Whites who pose the risk, that it’s us who are the number one terror threat, who belong on those watch lists. To say this is safe. It won’t ruffle any feathers of anyone in authority—it’s what they want to hear. Because the fact is we are the number one threat—to them and their power and their rule. But to the country itself, to the people---we are the only hope and salvation.

Douglas Mercer

Re: Number One Threat

Post by Douglas Mercer » Mon Oct 16, 2023 8:11 pm