The Anti-Racist Cult

Douglas Mercer

The Anti-Racist Cult

Post by Douglas Mercer » Sat May 06, 2023 2:29 pm

Douglas Mercer
May 6 2023

Are you a good ally? That’s what the anti-racists want to know. Do you cringe and cower and let the coloreds speak first, second, and last? Do you hand the microphone over to them? And do you kneel in supplication whenever you can? Do you always check your privilege at every door and reflect deeply on how your being White conditions your outlook on the world? Are you sorry for being White? And do you strive to always make amends for the advantages you’ve got due to your Whiteness which were not earned? If so you are a good ally but don’t think that will get you off the hook for being racist, no way. An ally knows his place and that place is prone before the coloreds. Cringe and cower all you want but you will still be subservient to the ones running the show.

“Board members in California’s Sunnyvale School District took a self assessment for white allies. The checklist was titled Suggested Competencies for White Allies and Change Agents and asked board members to rate their agreement with a number of statements on a scale from one to five. The document asked board members to rate whether or not they accept the idea of institutional racism, a core tenet of the Critical Race Theory movement.”

Faddish America has always been a thing, we seem to be a people hooked on crazes and manias—there were harmless ones like crowding people in phone booths, goldfish swallowing, hula hoops, coon skin caps, and pet rocks. Of course that was when America was a nice White nation and now they eat tide pods, huff aerosol cans in supermarket, and pilfer Kias and Hyundai’s. But beyond this ephemera faddish America has always been a thing, a Utopian and millenarian people we are, a paradise is always just around the corner, and manias of every sort spring up at regular intervals. There was Salem and their insanity, the transcendentalists had their Brooks Farm, we’ve had more than our share of “great awakenings” and burnt over districts, the Mormons would find their god in the desert with an obscuratinist theology, Mary Baker Eddy and Aime Semple McPhereson peddled their hocus pocus and fooled the millions. As time wore on the fads became cults and grew darker, scientology took two bit sci-fi and turned it into a lucrative juggernaut, Manson entranced the youth with acid and hypnosis, Jim Jones had his kool aid, and then there were those eunuch weirdos in the Nikes. All of this suggests a form of mass hysteria, of communal suggestibility. The word brainwashing entered the American lexicon when those soldiers came home from Korea and mind control was the final frontier of the cold war.

In the end the ruling class chose a different form of moral panic, and a different way to bewitch. The slow steady drip of propaganda, the slow erosion of reason, the gradual and imperceptible progress towards the normalization of the bizarre. For it remains as true today as when it was first said, if you control the media and the education in a country for decades you can get people to believe anything. And what they want you to believe now is that Whiteness is evil. This cult has it prophets and its sages, it’s stenographers and it’s publicists, it henchmen and its enforces, it has its journalists and its gurus, and based on little empirical evidence it has created a monster of a movement which has swept the nation up in a firestorm of awakening; and left the charred remains of more than a few burnt over districts. If you outside you can see their hollowed out remains.

“Members were asked to rate whether or not they recognize how institutional racism permeates societal institutions, including the legal, policing, and justice system, housing, health care, education, employment, the military, politics, the media, entertainment, etc. The form also asks if they recognize and intervene when white people are expecting or demanding that people of color educate them or if they recognize how I was socialized as a white person or as a person of color in the context of white culture, and how these experiences still impact me today.”

The goal is to mold and re-mold, to reconstruct, to eradicate previous thinking, to control the mind and the soul, to break down resistance, to brainwash and indoctrinate, to dominate and control, to implant new values and forget the programming. To eradicate someone’s most precious possession, the will to survive, the survival mechanisms itself. In this way it’s as if the subject (the White race) is metaphorically lobotomized and the prefrontal lobe is erased; to render the patient harmless. Their favorite way to do this is through a kind of ritual incantation or chanting, the ad nauseam repeating of key phrases and ideas, the slow drip of water torture, the steady drum beat until a trance state has arrived. These are mantras for manias for the initiate and the induction into the final cult of our time, the cult of anti-racism. Which is just faddism with Marxist characteristics.

“The test taker is asked if he effectively intervenes to shift white cultural norms and dynamics of white privilege, to create greater equity and inclusion. The members were also asked if they understand how white cultural values and norms are infused into formal expectations and workplace culture or consistently recognize and respond to racial implicit bias.”

These have key phrases and formulas (“privilege”, “bias”) that have been honed over decades in the hothouse of academic slime. There was a time when they were considered freakish and off the wall and bizarre; but they kept at it and kept repeating it until it formed in to an ideology, and the virus was ready to leave the lab which had been the private pet of the mad scientist. This is ideological grooming, this is inculcation on an industrial scale, they say that Whiteness is property and as such it is ill gotten gain, and only its abolition can usher in the rainbow utopia of equity and inclusion, in which the Whiteness is finally bleached out of the world.

“Other portions of the document told the members to rate the extent to which they recognize and effectively respond to racist microaggressions that occur in my presence, including racially coded terms and phrases and understand how the cumulative impact of multiple, persistent racist microaggressions and institutional racism negatively impact people of color and the quality of their lives.”

The mantra is hypnotic and the medicine man and the head shrinker with his albino bones doing big magic is never far away, even if they conjure up symposia, footnotes, and bibliographies. They want you to repeat after them, preferably in a monotonic drone which sounds like one is being ventriloquized:

“………I recognize how I was socialized as a white person and how these experiences still impact me today, I understand the common patterns of racialized socialization and racist life experiences of people of color, Indigenous peoples, people who identify as multiracial or biracial, and white people, I understand how the history of racism and colonization in the U.S. and around the world impacts current dynamics and experiences, I understand the damage and devastation whites have perpetuated on people of color over the centuries and currently, I understand how the cumulative impact of multiple, persistent racist interpersonal aggressions and microaggressions and institutional racism negatively impact people of color and the quality of their lives, I identify the the common racist attitudes, perceptions, behaviors, and implicit biases of whites that perpetuate the status quo (internalized dominance), I identify the common attitudes, perceptions, behaviors, and beliefs of people of color that support the status quo (internalized racism), I recognize the common daily indignities and racist microaggressions that people of color experience, I understand multiple ways to effectively facilitate change and create greater racial justice in organizations, I am aware of how people may experience and interpret comments and nonverbal behaviors differently based upon their cultural perspective and their racial identity, I understand how white cultural values and norms are infused into formal expectations and workplace culture as well as informal, unwritten rules for success, I understand how white culture is infused into organizational policies, practices, programs, and services, I recognize how whites most often get the privilege of being seen at the Individual Level and not viewed as a representative of all white people, I recognize that people of color are generally viewed at the Group Level and their attitudes and behaviors are assumed to be reflective of all members of their racial groups, I recognize the full breadth of unearned white privileges that whites receive in society and in organizations, I understand the pervasive white privileges that I still receive, even as I work for racial justice, I understand I am seen and experienced as white, at the Group Level, even if I work for racial justice, I intentionally notice/track the full range of common racist dynamics that occur during meetings, conversations, workshops, I recognize and effectively respond to racist microaggressions and interpersonal aggressions that occur in my presence, included racially coded terms and phrases, I effectively bring up and discuss issues of race and racism. I keep race on the table as one of the factors to be considered, if a white colleague tries to shift the focus to one of their marginalized groups, I effectively acknowledge the dynamic and redirect the conversation back to race and racism, I recognize that resistance and challenges from whites are often doorways to deeper understanding and learning for them and for the group, I communicate why racial justice is one of my core values and why I am committed to racial justice work, I am aware of the racist and white supremist biases, assumptions, and stereotypes that impact my thoughts, judgments, decisions, and actions, I continually interrupt, reframe, and unlearn these racist biases, stereotypes, and assumptions, I understand how my white identity impacts how I am perceived, experienced, and treated by others, I notice and effectively respond when whites interrupt people of color, take over the conversation, and re-center whiteness or white issues, I actively create space to support other whites in their development and healing processes, I help other whites recognize and release the fears, guilt, shame, and racist biases that are fueling their behaviors, I effectively partner with other whites to create change. I hold other whites accountable for their behaviors and efforts to create change………..”

Never ending it is it can go on forever like this, they want to induce submission, a lack of will, they want total domination. Evergreen College had traditionally had a day of absence where the coloreds left the campus, supposedly showing the Whites what life would be like without them. But when Evergreen College in Washington state had its very own cultural revolution the revolutionaries demanded that the Whites leave campus for that day, and this was acceded to. Later the criminal students locked the professors and the president of the university into a room and barricaded it. The White president had been fully on board with what the students wanted but he wasn’t moving fast enough for their rabid tastes. At one point he said he had to urinate and a black told him to hold it in. The president meekly submitted and told the assembled hooligans that he would meet all of their demands and promised to deal with his “shit.”

This kind of meekness, this kind of subservience goes well beyond a nominal effort not to be “racist”--as bad as that is. This is a wholesale slaughter and supplication, the same as when you see those pastors shining negro shoes, or when leaders of formerly White countries make abject apologies for the “crimes of the White past.” This is the tyranny of guilt, and this guilt and shame that Whites are asked to (and too often do) feel is the hook to rewire their entire moral life and reorient it towards services to the race aliens. And it can only be explained in term of cultism, the group process whereby the former person surrenders his rightful identity and his ego, and merges with the enemy to achieve the enemy’s aims.

“We must be vigilant and persistent as white change agents as we continually deepen our capacity to create greater racial justice. Unlearning racism is a lifelong process of healing and re-education. I hope you choose to stay in it for the long haul. If you do, I guarantee that when you wake up each day and look in the mirror, you will realize you are closer to living a life of integrity and purpose—and you will be an anti-racist.”

“Notes from the board meeting also add that one trustee led the Board on an equity discussion by utilizing an article titled I Know My Place: How Whiteness, White Culture, and White Educators Permeate and Shape Universities.”

You can bet the place they want you is supine on the floor, they seek enervated souls, and deracinated peoples, then in public do the moral equivalent of locking one in a closet until the will is finally gone; in Stockholm Syndrome the captive identifies with the captor, and that happens here in spades; to do this they perform their verbal and mental ritual cleansings, their exorcisms, their rites of purification to be rid of what they consider moral contagion. Turn on a screen and you can see the now self-loathing Whites performing like monkeys for their masters and putting out another hostage video. You won’t see them blinking to let some know they are really alright, it will be a dead and vacant state for they have gone over to the dark side in which there is nothing that can break the spell.

Douglas Mercer

Re: The Anti-Racist Cult

Post by Douglas Mercer » Sun Oct 15, 2023 10:50 pm